PDA

View Full Version : thanks bobby wade you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garciakcfan
12-06-2009, 03:50 PM
sorry just had to get that off my chest... im disgusted at this team right now.... so bash away if you want i can care less.... btw for the morons who dont think we need d bowe you suck too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miller
12-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Ya, that pass from Croyle hit him in the hands. I guess that is the wrong place

Three7s
12-06-2009, 04:07 PM
sorry just had to get that off my chest... im disgusted at this team right now.... so bash away if you want i can care less.... btw for the morons who dont think we need d bowe you suck too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bowe's been teaching Wade how to catch.

garciakcfan
12-06-2009, 04:11 PM
yeah im sure.... you must be one of those morons

Three7s
12-06-2009, 04:14 PM
yeah im sure.... you must be one of those morons
Nice comeback.

garciakcfan
12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
works for me.... i got my point across... im not gonna freak out and start cussing and stuff, sorry to let you down....:sign0023:

Drunker Hillbilly
12-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Bowe sucks too!!!! Do you really think that one dropped pass would have affected the outcome of the game????? Seriously......

kilobytes
12-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Really, Todd Haley screwed us big time....pretty much screwed any hope of winning. WR's sucked, Cassel sucked, O line was okay, Charles fumbling again (the fumbling thing is NOT blown out of proportion at all because he has not carried a full load until recently). Hali, Succop, Colquitt, Flowers, Dorsey, Vrabel were the only descent to good spots.

We actually are hurting without Bowe because he takes the good DB's with him which opens up everyone else. Honestly the best WR we have period. May drop routine crap but he usually makes huge plays.

garciakcfan
12-06-2009, 04:24 PM
um yeah i really do!!!!! ITS CALLED MOMENTUM!!!!!!! and it happened so early in the game that it could have changed everything. didnt you hear dan fouts, he said the same thing.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Fitz etc. wouldn't win any games for this team let alone Dwayne Bowe!!!! As the post above states......we need a hell of a lot more help than just a WR!!!

Drunker Hillbilly
12-06-2009, 04:27 PM
um yeah i really do!!!!! ITS CALLED MOMENTUM!!!!!!! and it happened so early in the game that it could have changed everything. didnt you hear dan fouts, he said the same thing.
Yea right!!! They only lost by 30+...... Momentum or not, even had that catch resulted in a TD, it wasn't changing the outcome of this game. This team is terrible!!

garciakcfan
12-06-2009, 04:31 PM
yeah no **** but thats why its so important for this team to make the plays that they can..... that was an easy 6 points.... thats my point... he should have caught it... d bowe has been hurt and we've stunk it up... they double chambers all game and who do we have??? no one!!!!! at least if bowe was there he would get doubled and chambers has some chances... do you now see the importance????

kilobytes
12-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Technically it would have changed the game completely. That 4th down play would have never happened and that was pretty much the play that gave Denver all the momentum. Momentum....momentum....momentum

garciakcfan
12-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Yea right!!! They only lost by 30+...... Momentum or not, even had that catch resulted in a TD, it wasn't changing the outcome of this game. This team is terrible!!

im not gonna argue with you anymore... you're and idiot and not trying to hear what im saying... go bug someone elses thread

Drunker Hillbilly
12-06-2009, 04:37 PM
yeah no **** but thats why its so important for this team to make the plays that they can..... that was an easy 6 points.... thats my point... he should have caught it... d bowe has been hurt and we've stunk it up... they double chambers all game and who do we have??? no one!!!!! at least if bowe was there he would get doubled and chambers has some chances... do you now see the importance????
Uhhh no.....Look I understand what your saying but this is typical 2007, 2008, 2009 Chiefs football! BAAAAADDDD! One play here and one play there does nothing to affect the outcome of the blowouts that have teken place over the last few years! If you think Dwayne Bowe is the answer you will be sadly disappointed for years to come! This team is damn near 11 players away from being competetive at all!

garciakcfan
12-06-2009, 04:41 PM
listen guy, i dont wanna argue about stuff we cant control.. im pissed and im sure you are too, just let it go.... i just wanted to vent about wade thats all and it turned into this crap

figcrostic
12-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Ya, that pass from Croyle hit him in the hands. I guess that is the wrong place
Im with you he should be cut

kilobytes
12-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Im with you he should be cut
He could actually be more effective with Bowe drawing DB's. Only short baby throws in the middle of the field though like when he was actually descent earlier this year.

figcrostic
12-06-2009, 05:07 PM
He could actually be more effective with Bowe drawing DB's. Only short baby throws in the middle of the field though like when he was actually descent earlier this year.

He can obviously get open but if you can't catch the ball it's *** good as throwing it away.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-06-2009, 05:27 PM
listen guy, i dont wanna argue about stuff we cant control.. im pissed and im sure you are too, just let it go.... i just wanted to vent about wade thats all and it turned into this crap
Im not arguing and yes I've been pissed for 3 straight years about this team!!! I just think it's funny when people (not you in particular) say we are "close" or "just a couple players away". Bowe isn't affecting this team one way or another. He can't catch the damn ball either!!!!! He's proven that all year long! This team needs to be torn down to nothing and rebuilt. At least another 3 years away from being any good at all is my estimation!!! That will make for a miserable 5 years that we have watched this pathetic BS.

tenacious
12-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Anyone is just plain foolish to think Bowe isn't our best player. By standing against him, you're just really showing what you don't know. So please quit Bowe haters, a.k.a. tards.

Chiefster
12-07-2009, 12:10 AM
I think that given the kind of season we've had, especially coming off the kind of game we had last week, nobody should be surprised at this Sunday's debacle. We've revealed who we are; a team that simply isn't very good. I will give this one thing to the Haley haters that I think he is having difficulty as a head coach keeping his "Offensive Coordinator" in check and making Head Coaching decisions IMO.

Three7s
12-07-2009, 07:25 AM
Anyone is just plain foolish to think Bowe isn't our best player. By standing against him, you're just really showing what you don't know. So please quit Bowe haters, a.k.a. tards.
Wow really? If a WR who drops 3 passes a game is our best player, then we're even worse than I thought. Charles may be a fumbler and have durability issues, but at least we have a chance to do something positive when he's in.

yashi
12-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Bowe also makes catches that nobody else on the team could even dream of making. He is our most talented player. Drops are a concentration issue.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Please tell me what Dwayne Bowe has done to deserve your highest praise? Catch a ball that most can't once in a while? If that is your criteria for "best player on our team" you my friend are the "tard" that doesn't really know jack!!! He would not be a #1WR on most teams in the NFL for gods sakes! This is almost comical to hear people talk about how good Bowe is!!!!!!:lamende:

yashi
12-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Please tell me what Dwayne Bowe has done to deserve your highest praise? Catch a ball that most can't once in a while? If that is your criteria for "best player on our team" you my friend are the "tard" that doesn't really know jack!!! He would not be a #1WR on most teams in the NFL for gods sakes! This is almost comical to hear people talk about how good Bowe is!!!!!!:lamende:

~1000 yard seasons in each of his first two seasons despite having the likes of Tyler Thigpen, Brodie Croyle, and Damon Huard throwing to him.

Stumplifter
12-07-2009, 11:00 AM
I TVO'd the game and just finished watching it. For what reason... I don't know.
I will agree that Wade stunk up the joint yesterday, WOW he dropped quite a few catchable balls. But he wasn't the only receiver to do so. He just had more than anyone else!
I thought the OLine did well, perhaps they are starting to gel a bit now having played together for awhile without the revolving door issue that plagued them earlier in the year.
Cassell is not worth the money (or the 2nd round pick) that KC gave up for him.... once again it looks as if New England (and not Pioli) is the master of wheeling & dealing.

endzonewillie
12-07-2009, 12:44 PM
When a team is losing like the Chiefs are, the fans want to blame everyone and every little thing they see they don't like. Truth is plain to see, no team is built over the course of 1 season and certainly not in 2. If we stop to take a look at the number of men that will be free agents in the next off season combined with the possible draft you can almost guess who is available and what Pioli does with his resources will dictate how long it takes for us as fans to be happy with what we see.I don't know about anone else but I have been waiting since 1970 for another World Championship out of KC. In Indianapolis things didn't get better until after people would wear paper bags in the stands, same in Tampa. As fans we just need to get tired of the satisfied feeling of mediocracy and demand a better prodruct from our favorite team.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-07-2009, 02:50 PM
~1000 yard seasons in each of his first two seasons despite having the likes of Tyler Thigpen, Brodie Croyle, and Damon Huard throwing to him.
NOT 1000 yds in 2007, close yes but not 1000 yds and he was 29 on the list in 07 and 10th in 08 with just over 1000yds with many, many different receivers that are considered by most better than him in both years such as Wayne, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson etc.. Say what you want but Bowe is avg at best especially since he drops as many passes as he catches.

yashi
12-07-2009, 03:14 PM
NOT 1000 yds in 2007, close yes but not 1000 yds and he was 29 on the list in 07 and 10th in 08 with just over 1000yds with many, many different receivers that are considered by most better than him in both years such as Wayne, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson etc.. Say what you want but Bowe is avg at best especially since he drops as many passes as he catches.

995 != 1000 and that's why I said ~1000, but thanks for nitpicking over 5 yards. And he doesn't drop as many as he catches. He has 33 catches this year and 7 drops. (Source (http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&type=Receiving&rank=232)). He had 13 drops last year and 86 catches (Source (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/231285-2009-breakout-player-of-the-year-dwayne-bowe)).

You were saying Bobby Wade was a better receiver than Dwayne Bowe a couple weeks ago. He dropped way more passes than he caught yesterday. It's fine that you obviously dislike Bowe, but at least get your facts straight and be consistent.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-07-2009, 06:18 PM
995 != 1000 and that's why I said ~1000, but thanks for nitpicking over 5 yards. And he doesn't drop as many as he catches. He has 33 catches this year and 7 drops. (Source (http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&type=Receiving&rank=232)). He had 13 drops last year and 86 catches (Source (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/231285-2009-breakout-player-of-the-year-dwayne-bowe)).

You were saying Bobby Wade was a better receiver than Dwayne Bowe a couple weeks ago. He dropped way more passes than he caught yesterday. It's fine that you obviously dislike Bowe, but at least get your facts straight and be consistent.
I still, to this day think he has been a better player for this team than Bowe this year. Yes, he had a drop yesterday but he has been pretty damn good since he has been here, plus, he's on the damn field!!!! It's not that I dislike Bowe, I simply don't think he's the best player on this team as other have intimated. Waaayyyy too inconsistant and does not catch the ball in clutch situations. Do I think he's a bust, NO. Do I think Chief fans overrate him, absolutely! I've consistantly said I think Bowe is avg and still do. Is Bowe a down the field threat, yes sometimes but it's not like teams are doubling him every play! Just for clarification, I don't by any means think Wade is the best player on this team either.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
12-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Yes, he had a drop yesterday but he has been pretty damn good since he has been here, plus, he's on the damn field!!!!

A drop? Did you watch the game. Bobby Wade had numerous drops. He has been "serviceable", but thats it. I don't think anyone will understand your hatred for him, or peoples perception of him. D. Bowe does take double teams or the defenses best corner, you cant argue that point. He has played well, and nobody on here compared him to Fitz, Wayne, etc.
Look at this team we have to many undrafted FA's and mid-season waiver wire acquisitions. We have a number of mid-season waiver wire guys in our starting line-up you just cant win like that.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd its tough to win when you are at or near the bottom of the league in payroll consistently.

Argo
12-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Anyone knows why did TH cut Liele or Lilly or whatever was hes name? He looked like a solid reciver to me, at least in the pre-season.

tenacious
12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I was trolling on a Ravens forum when Bowe was "rumored" to be traded to them and they all salivated over the fact, but they knew it wasn't goin to happen. Also Drunken Hillbilly, Bowe is NOT a down the field threat, he is a YAC threat. I need to get off this forum and back on the Royals forum, there is just much more wisdom and rationality there.

Just curious Drunken Hillbilly, who is the Chiefs best player in your mind?

Drunker Hillbilly
12-08-2009, 11:18 AM
A drop? Did you watch the game. Bobby Wade had numerous drops. He has been "serviceable", but thats it. I don't think anyone will understand your hatred for him, or peoples perception of him. D. Bowe does take double teams or the defenses best corner, you cant argue that point. He has played well, and nobody on here compared him to Fitz, Wayne, etc.
Look at this team we have to many undrafted FA's and mid-season waiver wire acquisitions. We have a number of mid-season waiver wire guys in our starting line-up you just cant win like that.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd its tough to win when you are at or near the bottom of the league in payroll consistently.
I was referring to the drop that several were saying was a "game changer". I simply don't think that one drop would have swithed the momuntum so much as has been said, to over come such a beat down. Also, I was not comparing those other WR, it was said that Bowe had 1000 yds each of the last 2 seasons therefore making him a great WR. I was simply pointing out the guys that were ranked below him. Those mentioned are far better WR than Bowe reguardless of their ranking.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-08-2009, 11:37 AM
I was trolling on a Ravens forum when Bowe was "rumored" to be traded to them and they all salivated over the fact, but they knew it wasn't goin to happen. Also Drunken Hillbilly, Bowe is NOT a down the field threat, he is a YAC threat. I need to get off this forum and back on the Royals forum, there is just much more wisdom and rationality there.

Just curious Drunken Hillbilly, who is the Chiefs best player in your mind?
Succop!!! LOL. Seriously, Tamba Hali while may not look impressive every game probably overall has been the best. I think he has 7 sacks and probably over 50 tackles. (did not research) so he is right there for me. Charles has also impressed me. Maybe 4 TD's and close to 5 yds per carry and around 500 yds give or take. Behind that O line is pretty impressive to me. Those are 2 guys that come to mind immediately.