PDA

View Full Version : Josh McDaniels showed no class

King_of_the_Cassel
12-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Up 34 to 13 late in game, 4th and about a foot the classy thing wouldve been to kick the fg. Instead he goes for it and runs up the score.

Sure, we shouldve been able to stop them, but it was a classless move on his part.

I guess this gives us ammo for next year.

#58ChiefsFan
12-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Belichik influence shows in the young coaches decisions. I personally don't have a problem with it.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-06-2009, 04:40 PM
I have no issue with teams scoring as many points as possible. College or Pro's

Three7s
12-06-2009, 04:42 PM
He was trying to run the clock further, since they were deep in our territory, it wasn't a big deal if they didn't get it on 4th down. Of course, the Chiefs let Moreno walk in untouched.

Blame our lousy defense, not McDaniels.

Seek
12-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Up 34 to 13 late in game, 4th and about a foot the classy thing wouldve been to kick the fg. Instead he goes for it and runs up the score.

Sure, we shouldve been able to stop them, but it was a classless move on his part.

I guess this gives us ammo for next year.

As a first year coach. He is feeling pressure to show he belongs. By kicking a divisional rivals butt a little more, it makes his creditinals a little better. If that insult does not motivate this team to play any better. They deserve it.

honda522
12-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Mcdoush is an ***...he was the one who planned out their cheating episode in NE..and thats why the donks hired him.

Kid Azteca
12-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Yeah, we put cameras in all those empty seats at Arrowhead.

But soon after, we realized there was no need to because half the crowd was rooting for Denver.

LOL@SD&OAK&KC
12-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Mcdoush is an ***...he was the one who planned out their cheating episode in NE..and thats why the donks hired him.

You don't sound ike a sore loser at all!

:pointlaugh:

honda522
12-06-2009, 06:18 PM
You don't sound ike a sore loser at all!

:pointlaugh:
I am a sore loser?

How about someeone being a sore winner?

I am not a sore loser, I hate McDainels.

LOL@SD&OAK&KC
12-06-2009, 06:28 PM
I am a sore loser?

How about someeone being a sore winner?

I am not a sore loser, I hate McDainels.

Why hate? I like todd haley, I like matt cassell, I like the chiefs fanbase for the most part, there's no need to hate. If there's anyone you should hate it should be the faders and dolts.

yashi
12-06-2009, 06:48 PM
I have no problem with teams running up the score. If you don't like it, play better defense.

lucky_lefty
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
I have no problem with teams running up the score. If you don't like it, play better defense.

this.....even if i don't agree w/ the play call

chief31
12-06-2009, 09:21 PM

QFT!!!

IlovetheChiefs
12-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah I guess running up the score is something you chastise your own team for really. Because you don't want to tick off the opponent and have them remember that for the next meeting. But as far as them running it up on you, well that's their choice. And go get em' the next time for that. Which for us will be January 3rd.

That'd be great if we not only beat them there but also end up costing them a wild card spot.