PDA

View Full Version : Half time show was a joke.

honda522
12-06-2009, 05:35 PM
I am sorry, but thats not what I thought would happen.

All they did was give a framed Jeresy to Dt's family and a plaque. You figure they would had a video or something to tribute DT, but no.

kilobytes
12-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Hmmm pitiful. He is the greatest LB of all time.

Kid Azteca
12-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Hmmm pitiful. He is the greatest LB of all time.

You must've been born before the Lawrence Taylor era I guess.

honda522
12-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Dude, your a douche...DT owns LT.

126.5 sacks
7 sacks in 1 game, still and NFL record today.
17 against that POS Elway
45 FF
3 safties

Didn't matter if DT didn't get the sack, the pressure was there to get rid of the ball.

Kid Azteca
12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Lawrence Taylor revolutionized the position so please stop the D.T. is better than L.T. talk.

It just makes you look stupid.

matthewschiefs
12-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Lawrence Taylor revolutionized the position so please stop the D.T. is better than L.T. talk.

Truth of the matter is we will never realy no who was better. DT died before his carrer was over. So we will never no who would have gone down as a better player.

kilobytes

Revolutionizing doesn't mean he is really better. But your just here to troll anyway. Doesn't matter

honda522
Chiefster, coach...PLEASE ban this fool. I beg you.

Kid Azteca
12-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Does it make you mad that I can talk football better than you or that I'm a Bronco fan?

Please, all the crying just makes me laugh.

matthewschiefs
12-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Does it make you mad that I can talk football better than you or that I'm a Bronco fan?

Please, all the crying just makes me laugh.

If you broncos fans are so good at talking football and so much better why dont you go onto a bronco forum. Gets a freaking life. Enjoy your win with just a bit of class i am begging you.

chief31
12-07-2009, 05:08 AM

Thomas 169 games 126.5 sacks .749 sacks per game

Taylor 184 games 132.5 sacks .720 sacks per game

He was better, on average, than LT at the one thing that made LT so well known.

Derrick Thomas (http://www.nfl.com/players/derrickthomas/profile?id=THO103054)

Lawrence Taylor: Career Stats (http://www.nfl.com/players/lawrencetaylor/careerstats?id=TAY508500)

More than fair to make that particular comparison.

Connie Jo
12-08-2009, 01:30 AM
I am sorry, but thats not what I thought would happen.

All they did was give a framed Jeresy to Dt's family and a plaque. You figure they would had a video or something to tribute DT, but no.

They did have video...live game footage of DT intermittingly during the game, and consistently during the ceremony. They had some of DT's closest friends and teammates on the field too, and introduced them as such. Also, they often put up notation of DT around where the ring of fame once was, but now it's all digital.

They also had DT's HOF bust on the field, and made mention of his being enshrined in Canton this year. They had video on the big screen of many making commentaries about DT & his career. It was a ceremony similar to the one I witnessed in Canton.

They had commerative DT shirts for sale too, but for $30. The program and tickets were in honor of DT as well.

Connie Jo
12-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Thomas 169 games 126.5 sacks .749 sacks per game

Taylor 184 games 132.5 sacks .720 sacks per game

He was better, on average, than LT at the one thing that made LT so well known.

Derrick Thomas (http://www.nfl.com/players/derrickthomas/profile?id=THO103054)

Lawrence Taylor: Career Stats (http://www.nfl.com/players/lawrencetaylor/careerstats?id=TAY508500)

More than fair to make that particular comparison.

'Hammer meets nail on head'!! :D

Connie Jo
12-08-2009, 02:46 AM
There was talk among the NFL show's relating to how bitter Donkey fans are because they only have two in the HOF...and they wanted Shannon Sharpe to be inducted this year, of which he wasn't.

Kid Azteca must be bitter because the Chiefs have so many players in the NFL HOF...NINE!! Donkey's only have two, hahaha.

Canada
12-08-2009, 02:55 PM

Yeah, the fact that he has more sacks per game, more FF, more TDs. that doesn't mean anything. Makes a lot of sense dumba$$!! :pointlaugh:

KristofLaw
12-10-2009, 02:24 PM
There was talk among the NFL show's relating to how bitter Donkey fans are because they only have two in the HOF...and they wanted Shannon Sharpe to be inducted this year, of which he wasn't.

Kid Azteca must be bitter because the Chiefs have so many players in the NFL HOF...NINE!! Donkey's only have two, hahaha.

:11: :D :bananen_smilies046: