PDA

View Full Version : Head on a stick

Sn@keIze
12-06-2009, 09:39 PM
I usually wait a couple day or so b4 i post. but

I want Todd Haley's head on a stick.

Forgive me if i seem a bit harsh. But i need some arse.

I cant wait till that MF dies. Then im going to the funeral eating some popcorn.

But then i will consolingly go to his parents...and say "i am sorry for ur loss"...

And then kick that b!tch in the ovary so hard and kick his nuts so hard that they can never fowl the earth by producing another stupid sh!t like that again.

And I'd better hear a "im sorry for ur loss from them".........

chief31
12-06-2009, 09:43 PM

I cant wait till that MF dies. Then im going to the funeral eating some popcorn.

But then i will consolingly go to his parents...and say "i am sorry for ur loss"...

And then kick that b!tch in the ovary so hard and kick his nuts so hard that they can never fowl the earth by producing another stupid sh!t like that again.

:lol:

Probably best if you do wait a couple days. But exremely enertaining.:D

honda522
12-06-2009, 09:53 PM
I still feel he should be given a full 2 years, we go changing coaches every year, it can be hard on a team. I think Pioli should lock down on his power, force him into a relationship with an OC and fire this terrible DC we have who never should of been fired.

chief31
12-06-2009, 10:00 PM
I still feel he should be given a full 2 years, we go changing coaches every year, it can be hard on a team. I think Pioli should lock down on his power, force him into a relationship with an OC and fire this terrible DC we have who never should of been fired.

Well, if we fire the DC and hire an OC and QB coach, then we are already on a coaching merrigoround for this offseason.

I would be happy if we replaced Haley with a number of different guys who may/will be available this offseason.

But I am not calling for him to be fired yet.

Kid Azteca
12-06-2009, 10:01 PM
:lol:

Probably best if you do wait a couple days.

Now that's funny.

josh1971
12-06-2009, 10:57 PM

Are the doctors having trouble regulating your medications again?

Sn@keIze
10-31-2010, 04:06 PM
Haley you FN idiot.

Bcuz you could'nt hold your fn load again and not kick the FG ealier we are in this situation.

when are you gonna learn?

figcrostic
10-31-2010, 04:58 PM

I agree we played a stupid game today not doubt, but we are 5-2 if we win one more game this year we will equal the amount of games we have won in the last two years. We are a much better team, because of Haley and our OC's. And honestly if your gonna blame someone it's more on Weis then Haley.

Sn@keIze
10-31-2010, 05:03 PM
I agree we played a stupid game today not doubt, but we are 5-2 if we win one more game this year we will equal the amount of games we have won in the last two years. We are a much better team, because of Haley and our OC's. And honestly if your gonna blame someone it's more on Weis then Haley.oh i agree that those plays where we threw it on 3rd and short were EPIC FAIL.

Especially since they are worst in run D and we are first O.

But that doesn't measure up to not taking the easy 3. Which is Haley's call.

CastoffCassel
10-31-2010, 05:05 PM
We are 5-2, the best the Chiefs have been in a long time. How can you go and say we need to kill the head coach. You need to calm down and go play Madden and then when you're ready for reality come back and talk.

The team we have has been built the way it is in large part because of Haley, so he deserves a lot of credit. He's using the key players on this team to the best of their abilities and its paid off.

Besides if you ask me, I'd rather have a coach thats willing to be ballsy then be a push over. The players react better to that, because its showing he believes in his players and thinks they have what it takes to get that 4th and 1 converted. In the long run it makes a difference. It's easy for people to blow up over a coach for the calls he makes but I'd rather try then tuck my tail between my legs like a coward... which is what Herm was doing... and why we never won.

#58ChiefsFan
10-31-2010, 05:06 PM

You are joking right?

CastoffCassel
10-31-2010, 05:09 PM
If you have any qualms with how they handled the 3rd down drives you have to keep in mind a couple things. We rush it constantly and those guys get tired, if we had a QB that could be relied on, he would be thrown into the mix more and then we could rely on the running game more on the 3rd downs but Defenses pick up on the running game and we therefore have nothing else to do but try to pass.

Sn@keIze
10-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Besides if you ask me, I'd rather have a coach thats willing to be ballsy then be a push over. The players react better to that, because its showing he believes in his players and thinks they have what it takes to get that 4th and 1 converted. In the long run it makes a difference. It's easy for people to blow up over a coach for the calls he makes but I'd rather try then tuck my tail between my legs like a coward... which is what Herm was doing... and why we never won.
true but he is being ballsy to the point to where it's stupid.

You take the points when you can get them.

matthewschiefs
10-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Did Haley make some questionable calls today sure But the chiefs are 5-2 and in first place by 3 games as he would say his arrow is pointing up as a head coach IMO. From 4-12 to 5-2 start is not something that can be overlooked IMO.

Pro_Angler
10-31-2010, 05:17 PM
BS play calling almost and should have cost us the game!! EGO has no place with the chiefs that includes the coaches!!!!!

GarH
10-31-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm a big supporter of Haley and I'm very glad he's our coach, but this definitely wasn't one of his smarter games. We won, but I'm sure glad we were playing the Bills today.

Sn@keIze
10-31-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm a big supporter of Haley and I'm very glad he's our coach, but this definitely wasn't one of his smarter games. We won, but I'm sure glad we were playing the Bills today.
this is a good post.

matthewschiefs
10-31-2010, 05:25 PM
BS play calling almost and should have cost us the game!! EGO has no place with the chiefs that includes the coaches!!!!!

I think your problem is more with Charlie Weis then Haley he is the one calling the plays. Haley made some questionable decisons about going for it on 4th down IMO but I am not to upset with him right now. I do think he is going to have to learn to take the 3 sometimes. That is a MUST for him.

CastoffCassel
10-31-2010, 05:31 PM
I think your problem is more with Charlie Weis then Haley he is the one calling the plays. Haley made some questionable decisons about going for it on 4th down IMO but I am not to upset with him right now. I do think he is going to have to learn to take the 3 sometimes. That is a MUST for him.

Agreed... Charlie thinks he still playing college ball where maybe a DB will mess up and a easy option play will be pulled off to the outside.

rodu
10-31-2010, 05:33 PM
this topic is full of herp derp

Sn@keIze
10-31-2010, 05:36 PM
this topic is full of herp derp
i started this thread about a year ago.

And i only come back to it when i want Haley to die due to a meteor falln out of the sky and tragically killing him on impact.

Coach
10-31-2010, 09:10 PM
i started this thread about a year ago.

I hope everyone realizes this thread is 1 year old.

figcrostic
10-31-2010, 09:16 PM
I hope everyone realizes this thread is 1 year old.
:lol: thanks for bringing that too our attention

Seek
10-31-2010, 10:03 PM
oh i agree that those plays where we threw it on 3rd and short were EPIC FAIL.

Lol seriously. Epic fail. You play to much battlefield, and have had a suicide or two.

chief31
10-31-2010, 11:03 PM
I still feel he should be given a full 2 years, we go changing coaches every year, it can be hard on a team. I think Pioli should lock down on his power, force him into a relationship with an OC and fire this terrible DC we have who never should of been fired.You are joking right?

That was a quote from last season.

The DC Honda wanted fired was no Romeo Crennel. :D

ctchiefsfan
11-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Well...Haley is reliable. You can rely on him to make at least one dipsh*t call per week.

And this business of not taking the FG sometimes makes me want to tear off his head and sh*t down his neck.

BUT....We're 5-2. And right now he is getting more out of this group of players than any of us expected him to this year. And he is getting more out of them than probably 80-90% of the coaches in the league could.

So as PI$$ED OFF as he makes me sometimes, Haley is doing a pretty decent job so far this year.

ctchiefsfan
11-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Well...Haley is reliable. You can rely on him to make at least one dipsh*t call per week.

And this business of not taking the FG sometimes makes me want to tear off his head and sh*t down his neck.

BUT....We're 5-2. And right now he is getting more out of this group of players than any of us expected him to this year. And he is getting more out of them than probably 80-90% of the coaches in the league could.

So as PI$$ED OFF as he makes me sometimes, Haley is doing a pretty decent job so far this year.

Sn@keIze
11-01-2010, 04:20 AM
Lol seriously. Epic fail. You play to much battlefield, and have had a suicide or two.
you need to get your *** back on the battlefield man. havnt played with you in a while.

Sn@keIze
11-01-2010, 04:22 AM

This statement is an EPIC WIN

Seek
11-01-2010, 09:56 AM
you need to get your *** back on the battlefield man. havnt played with you in a while.

I really like the medal of Honor, plus I get the beta for Battlefield 3, and Call of Duty Black ops comes out next Tuesday. I still like Battlefield, but there are prettier games being shown to me. I follow the lights.

nigeriannightmare
11-01-2010, 10:04 AM
oh i agree that those plays where we threw it on 3rd and short were EPIC FAIL.

The 3rd and 1 when they didn't run it caused me to go outside yelling bad bad things coupled with not kicking the 37 yard field goal....aahhhhh!

He is confident though and that I do like.

ctchiefsfan
11-04-2010, 02:04 PM
This statement is an EPIC WIN

BOLD.....I like!

5-2.....I like!

Gambling......Well....it can be fun sometimes....and I know that walking away from these field goals must give our "D" a certain "strut".....so I guess it's not all bad.....

But if Haley walks away from another easy 3, we're going to have to do an "intervention" and send this guy to "Gamblers Anonymous"!

bigpoppachief
11-04-2010, 03:33 PM
WOW Really ? I believe we still won.

Coach
11-04-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm closing this thread. People keep stumbling onto this thread without looking at the date. It is a year old thread.