PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario???



LJSQUEST
08-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Good Test today for whomever they want to protect trent greens blindside wouldn't you say?

Chiefster
08-12-2006, 03:54 PM
LJSQUEST wrote:
Good Test today for whomever they want to protect trent greens blindside wouldn't you say?

I think Turley is up to the task; I would have liked to see Roaf guarding Trent though.

Welcome aboard LJQUEST! Drop by the "Introduce Yourself to the Crowd Forum" and let us know about ya. :hammer:

Guru
08-26-2006, 01:37 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I think Turley is up to the task; I would have liked to see Roaf guarding Trent though.


I dont' know. The Giants ate him for lunch last week.

Chiefster
09-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:

I think Turley is up to the task; I would have liked to see Roaf guarding Trent though.


I dont' know. The Giants ate him for lunch last week.

Turley will be more then tested Sunday; I think this season's opener will tell us much about what we can expect out of him this season.