PDA

View Full Version : Whats up !

bigpoppachief
09-02-2007, 02:58 AM
A chiefs fan since i was 2 so 23 years now ! Looking forward to the season not really knowing what to expect but i am glad with our final roster and glad we kept the two young CB patterson and brackenridge ! Dont know why we let Hannon go but at least we kept sippio ! Go Chiefs ! I am in the army so i am stationed in colorado :mob:

So thats what it looks liek when i wear my larry johnson jersey on sundays lol Got a home and a away bad luck to wear the home when we are away and vice versa ! GO CHIEFS !

Chiefster
09-02-2007, 05:22 AM
A chiefs fan since i was 2 so 23 years now ! Looking forward to the season not really knowing what to expect but i am glad with our final roster and glad we kept the two young CB patterson and brackenridge ! Dont know why we let Hannon go but at least we kept sippio ! Go Chiefs ! I am in the army so i am stationed in colorado :mob:

So thats what it looks liek when i wear my larry johnson jersey on sundays lol Got a home and a away bad luck to wear the home when we are away and vice versa ! GO CHIEFS !

I've found that it's best not expect much of anything right out of the shoots. :D

Good to have ya aboard.

chief31
09-02-2007, 08:48 AM

That must be some tough livin', in Colorao, as a Chiefs fan? Keep fighting the good fight there. :lol:

sling58
09-02-2007, 08:49 AM
That must be some tough livin', in Colorao, as a Chiefs fan? Keep fighting the good fight there. :lol:

Atleast he can show them what a real team is like.

Coach
09-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Welcome big poppa.

Chiefster
09-03-2007, 02:01 AM
Atleast he can show them what a real team is like.

...Or at least what real fans are like.

sling58
09-03-2007, 07:07 AM
...Or at least what real fans are like.

Yea they wear read and gold and do the tomahawk chop!

Chiefster
09-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Yea they wear read and gold and do the tomahawk chop!

That'd be it. :bananen_smilies046: