PDA

View Full Version : ***Official Chiefs vs BillyGoats Game Thread***

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 01:53 AM
Although the Chiefs seem to be a near mirror image of the Billy's Hopefully we can break this home field loosing streak.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Canada
12-13-2009, 02:13 AM
Its on...hope you're here to moderate but im in KC across the street from Arrowhead and I can't wait to put a f**kin a$$ whoopin on the dumb mother Fu*kers frin fubbalo. I am in a hotel full of B-lls fans at 1 am and yo know whay I hear?? Nothing!! A bunch of siissies sleepin already, well they are gonna remember the weekend the got their a$$es handed to them with Canada in town!! BUCK FUFFALO!!!!!

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 02:19 AM
May it be as you have stated my friend! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-13-2009, 02:23 AM
Oh its gonna be that way!! Ive been tryin to get b-lls fans so drunk they wont enjoy the game at all tomorrow!! :) i know it comes at a cost but if you don't sober up then the hangover is easy to deal with!!:drunkhb: Im gonna change my sig to mod 2010 soon. How about it coach?

Canada
12-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Well.....coach? Come on man!!

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 02:29 AM
I think Coach is not logged in at present. :D

Nite Crowd! See ya Sunday afternoon.

AussieChiefsFan
12-13-2009, 03:43 AM
Im getting up at 6am tomorrow before school to follw the game on nfl.com! I BELIEVE THEY CAN WIN!!!!

Sn@keIze
12-13-2009, 07:24 AM
Canada i expect to see u streakin the field tommorow.

Give us some sort of entertainment this year.

IlovetheChiefs
12-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Its on...hope you're here to moderate but im in KC across the street from Arrowhead and I can't wait to put a f**kin a$$ whoopin on the dumb mother Fu*kers frin fubbalo. I am in a hotel full of B-lls fans at 1 am and yo know whay I hear?? Nothing!! A bunch of siissies sleepin already, well they are gonna remember the weekend the got their a$ handed to them with Canada in town!! BUCK FUFFALO!!!!!

Heh, I just can't tell if I despise the Philly Ickles more than you despise the Fubbalo Jills or if it's the other way around. :D

That's so cool you are right across from Arrowhead, and for 2 weeks in a row. Have a great time seeing us get win #4 today! :yahoo:

Oh its gonna be that way!! Ive been tryin to get b-lls fans so drunk they wont enjoy the game at all tomorrow!! :)

The line has been even all week long. But they don't realize the CANADA factor will be there. Advantage Chiefs!

Glad it will be pretty good December weather too. In the 40's, light winds, and no precipitation (besides the beer Canada pours on the Bills' fans, heh).

honda522
12-13-2009, 11:53 AM
LOL Billygoats........

matthewschiefs
12-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Go Chiefs!!!!!!!

Vandelay
12-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Thats an empty stadium. http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gifhttp://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Vandelay
12-13-2009, 01:12 PM
nice pass to Cottam.

drstandley31
12-13-2009, 01:43 PM
I just love the mix of NFL virtical passing and running up the middle, combined with High School flairs, really awful shifts and swing passes that the fans (the few there are) in the top row are reading. Gawd can we please get an OC!!!! Fired Gailey and this is the improvement they wanted. Is Cassel the answer, who knows with this kind of play calling.

Vandelay
12-13-2009, 01:47 PM
bad spot

honda522
12-13-2009, 01:49 PM
I agree with the forth down call but call a better play please.

Sersiouly JC up the middle and over the top is where it needs to be.

matthewschiefs
12-13-2009, 01:50 PM
we seem to be moveing the ball just need to put it together at the end.

Vandelay
12-13-2009, 01:53 PM
It's just hard to call plays to cover this crap o-line once you get inside the 10.

bigpoppachief
12-13-2009, 01:57 PM
At least we are getting fumbles now if Cassell can just hold onto the ball

drstandley31
12-13-2009, 02:30 PM
I see a little MAC football living in Ohio. Maybe that's the kind of play calling Haley's trying to achieve. I don't get it, we can move the ball on this team, but constantly keep calling the plays that aren't working.

Vandelay
12-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Way to go TJ.

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh no, it's the dreaded third quarter. Cassel just got a reprieve.

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Cassel may as well be throwing underhand!

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 03:09 PM
'bout freakin time!

matthewschiefs
12-13-2009, 03:10 PM
FINALY some sign of LIFE COME ON CHIEFS!!!!

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 03:18 PM
...And then we just let a seventy-three yard punt fly over head. :(

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Well, here we go again.

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Hali!!!!!!

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
He came flying through from a mile away and no one thought to block him? Unbelievable.

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Wade actually made a catch.

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Once again the Chiefs manage to blow a winnable game.

matthewschiefs
12-13-2009, 04:03 PM
chiefs in hurry up were they seem to be at there best lets hope for the best.

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Truly unbelievable.

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Well the Donks just lost. LOL!

tornadospotter
12-13-2009, 04:08 PM
We have so many glaring needs, top of the list is coaches!

loyalchief91
12-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Pathetic. 4 INTS??

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 04:16 PM
We have so many glaring needs, top of the list is coaches!

Cassel continues to have his passes batted down and intercepted; clearly Chambers should have caught the ball on our two yard line, but the fact of the matter is that Cassel may as well be throwing the ball underhand. As far as coaching goes: I too don't get the play calling at times but I won't be calling for Haley's head until he stinks it up next year. :lol:

tornadospotter
12-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Cassel continues to have his passes batted down and intercepted; clearly Chambers should have caught the ball on our two yard line, but the fact of the matter is that Cassel may as well be throwing the ball underhand. As far as coaching goes: I too don't get the play calling at times but I won't be calling for Haley's head until he stinks it up next year. :lol:
I am not exactly calling for Haley's head, I am just pointing out that this team needs coaches.

yashi
12-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Cassel was only at fault on 1 of the 4 INTs. 2 were deflected by receivers and one was on a Hail Mary.

IlovetheChiefs
12-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Cassel was only at fault on 1 of the 4 INTs. 2 were deflected by receivers and one was on a Hail Mary.

That's exactly right. Cassel did have other bad throws though, like twice overthrowing to Bradley who was wide open and would have had touchdowns. And made some bad decisons (which may have been Haley's fault there) of once again throwing for short yardage on 3rd down when they needed long yardage for the first.

Len Dawson even said one of those times that he can't understand why you do that, instead of going deep. Cassel wasn't under pressure. But for some reason dumped off a short pass to Charles. As Len said, you can't expect Charles to do it all.

Charles' performance was excellent and encouraging once again. The highlight of the game was his 70 yd plus td run, of course. And he caught the bulk of the passes too.

The last couple years we've been kind of semi-joking about Dustin Colquitt being our best player. At least now in Jamaal Charles we have a clear choice for that honor.

Another disappointing loss since the Bills are pretty bad and since it was in KC. Glad that TO barely did anything. That one 9 yard td pass and only one tiny catch besides that all day.

honda522
12-13-2009, 08:25 PM
A disapointing loss yet again, but parts of the game showed promise for next year. I don't blame Cassel for most of the ints, and he played smart most of the game.

Can't believe Chambers dropped the most important play of the game.

JC however is becoming the man. Build the team around him. Its a starting spot atleast.

Hali and Flowers are looking good.

Sn@keIze
12-13-2009, 09:52 PM
The drops are what hurt most.

Those 4 pics on Cassells are somewhat decieving. esp with the last one a hail mary.

i know that those passes were tipped, but that brings me to my next point about Cassell.

I would really like him to throw some rainbows. I didnt realize how strong his arm was b4 this season. But he throws such lasers. He has got to get to were these deep passes drop on top of the reciever.

honda522
12-13-2009, 10:05 PM
The drops are what hurt most.

Those 4 pics on Cassells are somewhat decieving. esp with the last one a hail mary.

i know that those passes were tipped, but that brings me to my next point about Cassell.

I would really like him to throw some rainbows. I didnt realize how strong his arm was b4 this season. But he throws such lasers. He has got to get to were these deep passes drop on top of the reciever.
this is the first game I have seen where they let Cassel throw it deep like that. He also had plenty of protection.

Cassel completley losses it when is under pressure. He makes mistakes always under pressure, and needs less of it.

Chiefster
12-13-2009, 11:28 PM
I am not exactly calling for Haley's head, I am just pointing out that this team needs coaches.

This is true.

Hayvern
12-14-2009, 02:07 AM

I had Haley on a short leash this season, I was very disappointed to hear his name mentioned as head coach and was discouraged to hear he was named to the position. It got worse when he hired Pendergast and he pretty much dug himself into a hole I don't see him climbing out of with the Pollard and Gailey decisions.

I know I am going to have to put up with him another season at least, but I am not all that encouraged about it. I just don't see anything in him that makes me think this is the guy that we need at the helm of our beloved team.

His sideline antics alone puts a horrible impression on a very proud team. His constant swearing at players and getting into fights with them is not the kind of thing I ever wanted to see on the sidelines of my beloved team.

I don't know, if I were Pioli, I would be letting him have his walking papers.