hayden2004
12-13-2009, 08:36 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/1zbrnfk.gif says it all right there

Miller
12-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Awesome

yashi
12-13-2009, 09:58 PM
That's pretty inexcusable. Is he trying to lose his team?

YZILLA
12-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Looks about right to me . Cassel did play like a Dumbass today other than a couple good drives toward the end . Most of his game was pure crap. Jamal Played tough , our Young corners played good . everyone else.... well it starts with the Leader ( QB ) .

honda522
12-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Looks about right to me . Cassel did play like a Dumbass today other than a couple good drives toward the end . Most of his game was pure crap. Jamal Played tough , our Young corners played good . everyone else.... well it starts with the Leader ( QB ) .
I am going to disagree. He played Execellet in the first half. going like 10 for 13.

I don't think he played quite as well as what he could of but he minimize mistakes in the first half.

3rd Q gives way to problems. The whole team doesn't play as well. Cassel seems to play scared. I am sure if you were playing QB you would be scared to death and not think as clearly.

Playing QB is easier said than done, espcially in the NFL. Why do you think QB's bust so often? Reading defenses is hard when you are under pressure.

Hayvern
12-14-2009, 01:52 AM
This is why Haley is a dumbass coach. Did you see the highlights of him and Wade getting into on the sidelines from last week's game.

Look, you cannot have it both ways on this team. Either this is a young team that needs to be nurtured and taught, or it is a veteran team that needs it's *** busted now and again. Haley seems to want it both ways.

I am not a fan of the man. I am not looking for a player's coach, I want a tough guy in there and working this team, but the game is not the time for this crap.

When Haley is cussing out the QB, who is getting the next play together? Hmm? When he is arguing with the WR, who is getting the team ready to continue playing? Haley does not have the luxury to take the time to curse everyone out after every play.

honda522
12-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Haley said something and Wade went off.

yashi
12-14-2009, 11:23 AM

If you made a mistake at work and your boss called you a dumbass, how would you react? Personally, I'd be more likely to stop caring for a while than be motivated to do better.

figcrostic
12-14-2009, 12:17 PM
If you made a mistake at work and your boss called you a dumbass, how would you react? Personally, I'd be more likely to stop caring for a while than be motivated to do better.

If I was getting payed that much money, and they had the ability to fire my *** at anytime I would work harder.

honda522
12-14-2009, 12:25 PM
If I was getting payed that much money, and they had the ability to fire my *** at anytime I would work harder.
So your saying Cassel takes his job for granite and doesn't even try?

Hayvern
12-14-2009, 02:42 PM

As a coach, if I were paid as much as Haley, I would provide constructive criticism and support. I might get angry and yell at him for messing up, but I would be sure that he understood what he did wrong and ask him to correct it.

Just calling someone a dumbass does not achieve that end.

josh1971
12-14-2009, 03:34 PM

Multi-MILLION dollar professional sports is nothing like any other work environment. Way more emotional, way more charged up.

And you know, whether its Wade or Cassel, or anyone else- our guys HAVE been playing pretty stupid football a lot of the year.

hometeam
12-14-2009, 07:04 PM

he takes his job for a rock?

oh GRANTED~

kilobytes
12-14-2009, 07:21 PM
I am going to disagree. He played Execellet in the first half. going like 10 for 13.

I don't think he played quite as well as what he could of but he minimize mistakes in the first half.

3rd Q gives way to problems. The whole team doesn't play as well. Cassel seems to play scared. I am sure if you were playing QB you would be scared to death and not think as clearly.

Playing QB is easier said than done, espcially in the NFL. Why do you think QB's bust so often? Reading defenses is hard when you are under pressure.
But good QB's have courage. Yet I will make make my final judgement on the guy next year.

kilobytes
12-14-2009, 07:23 PM
Everyone reacts to things differently. Some people will try harder and some will go off.

LOL@SD&OAK&KC
12-14-2009, 07:27 PM

This country seriously needs to work on its education.

Inexcusable that anybody is so terrible at their native language while that is the only language they speak. :lamende:

honda522
12-14-2009, 07:40 PM

Inexcusable that anybody is so terrible at their native language while that is the only language they speak. :lamende:

Speaks the Donk fan. I think grammar is the least of my concern.

By the way, how'd that loss to Indy go?:yahoo:

Chiefster
12-14-2009, 07:49 PM
he takes his job for a rock?

Not just any rock; "granite"! :D

Vandelay
12-14-2009, 08:21 PM

Enjoy your neg rep.

PawnshopMarimba
12-15-2009, 02:15 AM
Enjoy your neg rep.

Enjoy yours as well.
People should be able to speak their native language.
Mistaking the word granted for a sedimentary rock is effing embarrassing.

Seek
12-15-2009, 01:23 PM

he played great until he was a dumb ace for throwing the first pass interception. That was a dumb dumb mistake.

Vandelay
12-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Enjoy yours as well.
And "effing" is not a word in the english language.:lamende:

SAPHOJUNKIE
12-15-2009, 07:50 PM
You guys can bash on the donks fan all you want, but WRITING OUT "taken for granite" is completely retarded.

unbelievable.

honda522
12-15-2009, 08:12 PM
You guys can bash on the donks fan all you want, but WRITING OUT "taken for granite" is completely retarded.

unbelievable.
Dude, relax. Granted, granite. Not that BIG of a mistake. Would you like to ban me now?

tornadospotter
12-15-2009, 08:25 PM
Dude, relax. Granted, granite. Not that BIG of a mistake. Would you like to ban me now?
:ban::sign0151:

PawnshopMarimba
12-16-2009, 02:46 AM
And "effing" is not a word in the english language.:lamende:

Derp.
There's a difference between taking liberties with the language (like using slang), and completely mistaking two extremely simple words that every person that speaks English should know the definition of.

Fail.

Canada
12-16-2009, 01:14 PM
I love that everyone keeps saying the other is lame...anyone here arguing grammar is lame.

Go here Grammar Rodeo Inc. | Going on 7 Years (www.Grammarrodeo.com) This should be more your speed!!

chief31
12-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Enjoy yours as well.

Derp.
There's a difference between taking liberties with the language (like using slang), and completely mistaking two extremely simple words that every person that speaks English should know the definition of.

Fail.

Seems we are rather presumtuous.

What age is the poster? Is English his only language? Is it his first language?

Who taught him the language?

Does he have any disabilities that could have an effect on his ability to know the language?

And, with the harsh judgement, I assume that there is no word in the english language that you don't know?

There is no doubt in my mind that everyone knew exactly what was meant, despite the fact that the wrong word was there.

But I do wonder exactly what you gain from belittling someone for that type of mistake.

In the case of a Broncos, fan, I already know. They get to be a troll. Which is usually all they want at a Chiefs site anyway.

figcrostic
12-16-2009, 03:23 PM

Im not saying that, but being in many sports myself, and Army Vet, that is very mild I have had much worse done to me and others for making a stupid mistake and I didn't make 1000th of what he makes.