PDA

View Full Version : After camp??

RollTide
08-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey y'all, I have a quick question. After the team breaks camp and they go back to KC, do they have some time off before going back to practice or do they jump back into it immediatly? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate some info. Thanks!

-Lauren

Chiefster
08-13-2006, 05:52 PM
RollTide wrote:
Hey y'all, I have a quick question. After the team breaks camp and they go back to KC, do they have some time off before going back to practice or do they jump back into it immediatly? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate some info. Thanks!

-Lauren

Now that pre-season has begun, I believe that practice is a continuing ongoing process. As to weather or not there will be a break or not will depend on the head coach. So, to answer your question; I don't really know.

hyperlite
08-14-2006, 07:10 PM
After the Giants game, they break camp.

Head back to KC and start having regular practices I believe, but continue to evaluate players.

I'm not exactly sure, but I believe that's what happens.

Halfcan
08-22-2006, 10:39 PM
hyperlite wrote:

Head back to KC and start having regular practices I believe, but continue to evaluate players.

I believe you are right, but I am not exactly sure, but I think that you are right???

And Gun yells a lot at our crappy D!

Chiefster
08-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Halfcan wrote:

hyperlite wrote:

I believe you are right, but I am not exactly sure, but I think that you are right???

And Gun yells a lot at our crappy D!

He's good at that.