PDA

View Full Version : Casey Printers

dragons5
09-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Why the heck was he released? The guy was electric during preseason and has a great record from the CFL.

I am starting to lose faith in QB choices by Carl Peterson.

dragons5
09-02-2007, 06:34 PM
and we just signed him last year:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2006/01/13/chiefs_agree_to_terms_with_canadian_football_leagu e_qb_casey_printers/
Jan 13, 2006, 1:13:24 PM

Chiefs President Carl Peterson announced on Friday that the club had agreed to terms of a three-year contract with Canadian Football League QB Casey Printers. As per club policy, no further terms of the agreements were announced
“I’m very pleased to have Casey join the Chiefs,” Peterson commented. “He’s a very talented, experienced quarterback from the CFL who was the MVP of that league in 2004. We worked Casey out a couple of weeks ago in Kansas City. He visited a number of other NFL teams, but decided that this was his best opportunity. Our pro player personnel staff did an outstanding job of evaluating and helping us sign Casey. I sat down with Herm and looked at the workout tape and he, too, was pleased with what he saw. I think the obvious is we are in need of a younger backup quarterback in the Chiefs organization.” .

Printers (6-2, 216) spent the previous three seasons in the CFL playing for the British Columbia Lions, appearing in 45 games. He completed 457 of 712 passes for 6,763 yards with 45 touchdowns and 16 interceptions to go with 122 rushes for 849 yards (7.0 avg.) and 10 TDs. The DeSoto, Texas native was the named the CFL Most Outstanding Player in 2004 when he connected on 325 of 494 passes for 5,088 yards with a league-high 35 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He added 82 carries for 469 yards (5.7 avg.) with nine touchdowns.

The Florida A&M product completed 123 of 218 passes for 1,517 yards with 12 touchdowns and five interceptions as a senior. Printers spent his first collegiate three seasons at TCU and ranks third on the Horned Frogs career passing yards list with 4,621 yards to go with 37 TDs. He was named the Freshman of the Year by The Dallas Morning News after earning MVP honors in the Mobile Bowl game and completing 86 of 150 passes for 1,213 yards with eight touchdowns.

Coach
09-02-2007, 10:56 PM
My only guess is that if you are a 3rd stringer behind the two sub-par QB's the Chiefs have, then you probably aren't all that great.

Chiefsfan27
09-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Why the heck was he released? The guy was electric during preseason and has a great record from the CFL.

I am starting to lose faith in QB choices by Carl Peterson.

I agree. I am from Canada and this guy was an MVP when he played. He could compete for playing time this year.

tammietailgator
09-03-2007, 12:10 AM
I didn't see anything spectacular from printers. I did from Terrell however!

Chiefster
09-03-2007, 02:08 AM
I thought Printers showed some flashes.

Canada
09-03-2007, 07:56 AM
I thought Printers showed some flashes.

Printers was flashing....maybe he got released under the leagues personal conduct policy!?! :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
09-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Printers was flashing....maybe he got released under the leagues personal conduct policy!?! :bananen_smilies046:

That one that says if you make the Favorites for the QB position look bad then you will have to be cut.

sling58
09-03-2007, 08:28 AM
This is the second time that Caey has been cut by the Chiefs....another ploy? Just had to make room.

luv
09-03-2007, 01:37 PM
I didn't see anything spectacular from printers. I did from Terrell however!
Did you watch him play? He may not have scored any TD's, but the man was hitting his receivers as well as running the ball. I thought he looked great. Did you go to Princeton or something? I thought Terrell looked good, but not spectacular.

dragons5
09-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah he didn't score, but he didn't throw interceptions or fumble the ball either. He just made great throws and when receivers were unavailable he ran it and got first downs. To me that was some good football.

maybe he will be on the practice team? Maybe another team will pick him up? But I still thought he was way better than Croyle and Huard.

Coach
09-03-2007, 02:47 PM
But I still thought he was way better than Croyle and Huard.

It would have been really tough to have looked worse than these two clowns in the pre-season.

dragons5
09-03-2007, 03:05 PM
It would have been really tough to have looked worse than these two clowns in the pre-season.
and now the news that they signed a rookie QB... what is going on in their heads?

Man he must have had a really bad personality or something.

luv
09-03-2007, 03:08 PM
But Huard is rated the second best QB in all of the NFL. Oh wait, that was last year.

dragons5
09-03-2007, 03:11 PM
But Huard is rated the second best QB in all of the NFL. Oh wait, that was last year.
:lol:

Just add this to the list of stupid cuts by the Chiefs management. Anyone remember Brian Shay?

http://www.harlonhill.com/Winners/brian_shay_1998.htm

I think he's done now, but the guy rewrote the NCAA record books and couldn't get a starting spot on the team.

Chiefster
09-03-2007, 10:30 PM

HA! Zing! :lol:

stlchief
09-04-2007, 12:44 AM

If I knew (or cared) how to give "rep" I would give Luv some for quoting statistics accurately.

Note how she said "was rated the second best" but not "was the second best QB".

:sign0098:

And I thought the "zings" about Huard would all be done when everyone associated with professional football is stating the same thing that has been stated by a vocal minority here:

"Croyle is not ready - he proved it in pre-season. Don't throw the season away just to build him. Take a shot w/ Huard, who is no HOF QB, but did do respectably well last year. If he blows the season, then use the reaminder to build Croyle."

I guess this is a unanimous opinion now -- unless, and I don't see how it's really possible, someone still says Croyle should start the opener...

luv
09-04-2007, 01:43 AM
If I knew (or cared) how to give "rep" I would give Luv some for quoting statistics accurately.

Note how she said "was rated the second best" but not "was the second best QB".

:sign0098:

Thanks. I think.

I don't believe Huard was the second best QB last year. If he was, I don't believe he would have struggled so much against a second year, no name QB who's not even ready to start to win a spot the very next season. I find it difficult to believe that I'm the only person that seems to bother.

YZILLA
09-04-2007, 04:08 AM
Yeah he didn't score, but he didn't throw interceptions or fumble the ball either. He just made great throws and when receivers were unavailable he ran it and got first downs. To me that was some good football.

maybe he will be on the practice team? Maybe another team will pick him up? But I still thought he was way better than Croyle and Huard.
we are talking about printers right ? Pretty sure he did fumble and lose a preseason game for us in the redzone! the guy has everything a quarterback needs except hes like Dante when he was with the Vikequeens He has cement hands.

Chiefster
09-04-2007, 05:42 AM
If I knew (or cared) how to give "rep" I would give Luv some for quoting statistics accurately...

Ya see the little scales icon at the top right hand corner of every reply/thread starter?

Click it. :)

Canada
09-04-2007, 06:56 AM
we are talking about printers right ? Pretty sure he did fumble and lose a preseason game for us in the redzone! the guy has everything a quarterback needs except hes like Dante when he was with the Vikequeens He has cement hands.

Oh...he did, right in front of me!! Thanx for bringing that up!! :lol::bananen_smilies046:

Sick Dog
09-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Casey Printers was never going to do anything for the Chiefs, he had only limited success in the CFL and we all know that the CFL has players that will never even sniff the NFL and I am Canadian! But the league does not have the best players!:sign0135:

As far as Huard is concerned he had the second best passer rating last year next to Manning and was rated #1 in the league with his touchdown to interception ratio. I know he did not play a full season and that was last year but lets give him a shot and see this year!:D

swmochiefsfan
09-04-2007, 11:05 AM
He ran well, not to sure about the hand (all prelim investigation did not bode well) had a nice arm though but I think sick dog is mostly right,time will tell

Chiefster
09-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Possibly; all I know is that every QB has had center snap problems at one point or another.

tornadospotter
09-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Casey Printers was never going to do anything for the Chiefs, he had only limited success in the CFL and we all know that the CFL has players that will never even sniff the NFL and I am Canadian! But the league does not have the best players!:sign0135:

As far as Huard is concerned he had the second best passer rating last year next to Manning and was rated #1 in the league with his touchdown to interception ratio. I know he did not play a full season and that was last year but lets give him a shot and see this year!:D
Question, Warren Moon, did he or did he not come out of the CFL.:11:

Chiefster
09-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Question, Warren Moon, did he or did he not come out of the CFL.:11:

Good point, but no one younger then myself has license to use the :11: smilie!
j/k

tornadospotter
09-04-2007, 12:32 PM
But I am going to be a grandpa in less than 2 weeks! I thought I should look like one.

luv
09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
How does that explain why he struggled competing with Croyle and has looked so bad this year?

m0ef0e
09-04-2007, 01:39 PM
How does that explain why he struggled competing with Croyle and has looked so bad this year?

He didn't really have a chance to look good OR bad, imo. I think they based the preseason decision entirely on Croyle "winning" the job. They have a good idea of what Huard is capable of since he has been in the Chief's system for the last four years. I agree with the decision to keep a known commodity on the bench during preseason games that don't matter.

They didn't need to see what Huard can do in games. They needed to evaluate Croyle. So Croyle had his shot. To say that Huard performed as badly as Croyle during the preseason is to condense useless statistics into percentages from games that don't matter. Had Huard been on the field for three quarters of play in any preseason game, he may have found some rhythm. As it was, there was no need to risk injury to a guy you don't really need to evaluate in game-time.

They know what they are getting with Huard. I trust the decision. Herm gets paid a lot more than I do to field a cometetive team. It's easy to do in Madden or in fantasy but that doesn't make somebody football's Nostradomus.

Sick Dog
09-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Your right tornado Moon did but there are only a handful that have come out and done well. The players that have come out of the CFL to play in the NFL have carved up that league, Moon, Flutie, Garcia. Printers is not in that group.

swmochiefsfan
09-04-2007, 02:54 PM
But I am going to be a grandpa in less than 2 weeks! I thought I should look like one.
No need to be stingy Chiefster, Congrats Tornadospotter, may the child be healthy and strong like bull!!!!!!!

luv
09-04-2007, 03:04 PM
He didn't really have a chance to look good OR bad, imo. I think they based the preseason decision entirely on Croyle "winning" the job. They have a good idea of what Huard is capable of since he has been in the Chief's system for the last four years. I agree with the decision to keep a known commodity on the bench during preseason games that don't matter.

They didn't need to see what Huard can do in games. They needed to evaluate Croyle. So Croyle had his shot. To say that Huard performed as badly as Croyle during the preseason is to condense useless statistics into percentages from games that don't matter. Had Huard been on the field for three quarters of play in any preseason game, he may have found some rhythm. As it was, there was no need to risk injury to a guy you don't really need to evaluate in game-time.

They know what they are getting with Huard. I trust the decision. Herm gets paid a lot more than I do to field a cometetive team. It's easy to do in Madden or in fantasy but that doesn't make somebody football's Nostradomus.
WHy would you give Croyle a shot then? You've got the second best QB in the league. WOuldn't you automatically start him without question?

Canada
09-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Why is the Croyle/Huard argument still going on?

Sick Dog
09-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Canada, until the season starts and Huard leads the Chiefs to victories the debate will go on and on and will actually get more and more heated if he does not do well. It actually all started about the releasing of Printers. You and I both know about the talent pool in the CFL.:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
09-04-2007, 06:58 PM
WHy would you give Croyle a shot then? You've got the second best QB in the league. WOuldn't you automatically start him without question?

Sorry....I guess this same quote over and over and over is what I am really wondering about. When we are done why don't we all go out and beat a dead horse??

Canada
09-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Canada, until the season starts and Huard leads the Chiefs to victories the debate will go on and on and will actually get more and more heated if he does not do well. It actually all started about the releasing of Printers. You and I both know about the talent pool in the CFL.:bananen_smilies046:

More like a talent puddle!! :lol:

Sick Dog
09-04-2007, 07:18 PM
LOL! Oh ya sorry I misspelled that!:toast2:

Chiefster
09-04-2007, 08:25 PM
No need to be stingy Chiefster, Congrats Tornadospotter, may the child be healthy and strong like bull!!!!!!!

Ditto! Congrats man! :)

luv
09-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Sorry....I guess this same quote over and over and over is what I am really wondering about. When we are done why don't we all go out and beat a dead horse??
I'm never going to get an answer, so I'm done. Sorry for any displeasure I've caused.

Chiefster
09-04-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm never going to get an answer, so I'm done. Sorry for any displeasure I've caused.

You have not caused any displeasure luv. Legitimate questions are always encouraged whether they are answered or not.

luv
09-04-2007, 09:31 PM
You have not caused any displeasure luv. Legitimate questions are always encouraged whether they are answered or not.
Yeah, but beating a dead horse is pointless and annoys people.

Sick Dog
09-04-2007, 09:34 PM
My guess luv is that he is 34 a career back up and Croyle is Edwards guy because he drafted him and he wants the Chiefs to get younger have a QB for many years but Croyle never won the job, Huard is smarter with the football does not throw many picks and performed very well last year and should have started the rest of the season regardless of Green coming back. Now if Huard does not play well he can go right to Croyle. Again only my opinion not saying it is right. :D

tornadospotter
09-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Your right tornado Moon did but there are only a handful that have come out and done well. The players that have come out of the CFL to play in the NFL have carved up that league, Moon, Flutie, Garcia. Printers is not in that group.
Well I hope he gets a shot with a team in the NFL. I think he will be a playmaker.:beer:

tornadospotter
09-05-2007, 12:23 AM
:bananen_smilies046: Thank You, We know he is a boy, :11: So Grandpa will make sure he is a KC Chiefs fan!

tornadospotter
09-05-2007, 12:38 AM
Yet!
But he can.

luv
09-05-2007, 01:35 AM
:bananen_smilies046: Thank You, We know he is a boy, :11: So Grandpa will make sure he is a KC Chiefs fan!
Ahem. Girls can be Chiefs fans, too.

Chiefster
09-05-2007, 05:03 AM

Ahhh, bringin the lad up right! :bananen_smilies046:

Why yes; yes they can! :D

Canada
09-05-2007, 06:51 AM

What....u are offended...last time you made that quote it was with (sarcasm) beside it. Sorry if that led me to believe that you weren't really looking for an answer!

m0ef0e
09-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Whatever... I'm just going to stick to generic posts like "spot on!" and "go Chiefs!" from now on. Trying to explain anything or even having a little faith in the coaching staff/team is just getting frustrating at this point. Chiefs will have a winning season and go to the playoffs. We have some good talent and an experienced coaching staff. I'm going to support the players selected to be on the field and the coaches running things from the sidelines. My boy, Damon is going to light it up and LJ will run people over. I want to feel good about football and my team. I look forward to this too much and for too long every year to just throw the season away before it starts or to throw people under the bus who are WAY better at their jobs than I could ever dream of being. Rant over. GO CHIEFS!!

swmochiefsfan
09-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Spot on mOefOe...Go Chiefs:sign0098:

Canada
09-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Whatever... I'm just going to stick to generic posts like "spot on!" and "go Chiefs!" from now on. Trying to explain anything or even having a little faith in the coaching staff/team is just getting frustrating at this point. Chiefs will have a winning season and go to the playoffs. We have some good talent and an experienced coaching staff. I'm going to support the players selected to be on the field and the coaches running things from the sidelines. My boy, Damon is going to light it up and LJ will run people over. I want to feel good about football and my team. I look forward to this too much and for too long every year to just throw the season away before it starts or to throw people under the bus who are WAY better at their jobs than I could ever dream of being. Rant over. GO CHIEFS!!

I have been saying this for a long time my friend!! :bananen_smilies046: As for Damon, I hope he does well I am just not 100% sold on his abilities but he is our best option right now! :toast2:

m0ef0e
09-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Spot on mOefOe...Go Chiefs:sign0098:
Hey, that was my line! :lol:

luv
09-05-2007, 02:42 PM
What....u are offended...last time you made that quote it was with (sarcasm) beside it. Sorry if that led me to believe that you weren't really looking for an answer!
I'm not offended. I do tend to not want to get on people's nerves though. I was obviously getting on yours, so I quit.

Canada
09-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm not offended. I do tend to not want to get on people's nerves though. I was obviously getting on yours, so I quit.

It was not you...I have just heard the TD/INT and QB rating argument several times in several threads by several people. Not a lot gets on my nerves, but if i offended you then I will buy you a beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-05-2007, 03:45 PM
It was not you...I have just heard the TD/INT and QB rating argument several times in several threads by several people. Not a lot gets on my nerves, but if i offended you then I will buy you a beer!! :bananen_smilies046:
You didn't, but I'll say you did if it gets me a beer! :p

Canada
09-05-2007, 03:47 PM
You didn't, but I'll say you did if it gets me a beer! :p

Either way I will have a cold one for ya!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey I quit being extremely negative Canada; where's my Diet Coke? :D

Canada
09-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey I quit being extremely negative Canada; where's my Diet Coke? :D

I googled "diet coke" and I still don't understand!! :toast2:

stlchief
09-05-2007, 10:30 PM

What are you talking about? I have supported Huard, but just because I thought he made a good pass or two. You mean there are some actual numbers and statistics out there to support him as the choice to be our QB? Dang - I wish I could look at those numbers. If anyone has them, please post them or PM me....

Canada
09-05-2007, 10:31 PM
What are you talking about? I have supported Huard, but just because I thought he made a good pass or two. You mean there are some actual numbers and statistics out there to support him as the choice to be our QB? Dang - I wish I could look at those numbers. If anyone has them, please post them or PM me....

See!!! :iamwithstupid: Dead Horse!!

stlchief
09-05-2007, 11:15 PM
See!!! :iamwithstupid: Dead Horse!!

Are you referring to my requesting the numbers or your 8th post about how tired you are about hearing them?

(I know you are but what am I?)

rbedgood
09-06-2007, 12:06 AM

If you're being sarcastic sorry I'm slow...if you're serious here is the link for last years passing stats, he had the 2nd highest QB rating and only threw 1 INT...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=true&conference=null&statisticCategory=PASSING&season=2006&seasonType=REG&experience=null&tabSeq=0&qualified=true

stlchief
09-06-2007, 12:17 AM
If you're being sarcastic sorry I'm slow...if you're serious here is the link for last years passing stats, he had the 2nd highest QB rating and only threw 1 INT...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=true&conference=null&statisticCategory=PASSING&season=2006&seasonType=REG&experience=null&tabSeq=0&qualified=true
I was being sarcastic. Just trying to be funny. I posted these numbers many times before and many are tired of hearing them....

:D

rbedgood
09-06-2007, 01:21 AM
Duhhh...I may not be a smart man...

Chiefster
09-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Are you referring to my requesting the numbers or your 8th post about how tired you are about hearing them?

(I know you are but what am I?)

Still looking for your bicycle PeeWee???:D

tornadospotter
09-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Yes Yes the can, I have 3 of them to prove it. However they do seem to become bigger fans when I am able to get tickets! Hum what up with that.

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Yes Yes the can, I have 3 of them to prove it. However they do seem to become bigger fans when I am able to get tickets! Hum what up with that.

Girl's gotta have her priorities!

tornadospotter
09-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Girl's gotta have her priorities!
Yes and the oldest thought, when I took her to her first game, and pointed out the welcome to the LOUDEST STADIUM IN THE NFL, she did not believe it. After the game she said dad that was not loud, IT WAS #### LOUD!!

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Yes and the oldest thought, when I took her to her first game, and pointed out the welcome to the LOUDEST STADIUM IN THE NFL, she did not believe it. After the game she said dad that was not loud, IT WAS #### LOUD!!

Really; she said: "IT was pounds, pounds, pounds, pounds LOUD!!"???

tornadospotter
09-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Really; she said: "IT was pounds, pounds, pounds, pounds LOUD!!"???

I did not want to be banned from the group by using strong astricks!:mob: :sign0153: :beer:

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 12:40 AM
I did not want to be banned from the group by using strong astricks!:mob: :sign0153: :beer:

Heh! Just messin with ya. :lol:

tornadospotter
09-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Heh! Just messin with ya. :lol:
I know, just having fun with it.

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 12:45 AM
I know, just having fun with it.

:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
09-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Back on the subject. I am glad that Casey is going to be playing somewhere, CFL, I just think he should have gone to the pratice squad. I don't know, I just have a feeling that he could have been a asset to the team. But if I was wise in the in and outs of managing a NFL Team, I would be making alot more money right now.

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Back on the subject. I am glad that Casey is going to be playing somewhere, CFL, I just think he should have gone to the pratice squad. I don't know, I just have a feeling that he could have been a asset to the team. But if I was wise in the in and outs of managing a NFL Team, I would be making alot more money right now.

Man! Ruined a perfectly good thread hijacking! :lol:

tornadospotter
09-07-2007, 01:10 AM
Man! Ruined a perfectly good thread hijacking! :lol:
Sorry,:lol: :mob: :toast2: :D :beer:

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Sorry,:lol: :mob: :toast2: :D :beer:

Nope too late; "sorry" don't cut Mr.!!! :mob: :lol:

rbedgood
09-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Hijack resumed....:sign0098:

tornadospotter
09-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Hijack resumed....:sign0098:
Ahh Saved!:yahoo: :yahoo: :toast2: OUR WE READY FOR SOME CHIEFS FOOTBALL!!!!!! I AM!!!

Canada
09-07-2007, 02:13 AM
:lol:Hijack over....KC Printers is now the highest paid player in the CFL and $500 000!!

sling58
09-07-2007, 07:31 AM
Why is the Croyle/Huard argument still going on?

Cause the regular season hasn't started yet and we like to kick a dead horse in the mouth!

:lol: :lol:

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Cause the regular season hasn't started yet and we like to kick a dead horse in the mouth!

I thought that was look a gift horse in the mouth.

swmochiefsfan
09-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Aint it beat a dead horse?

sling58
09-07-2007, 11:45 AM
I thought that was look a gift horse in the mouth.

Why would I want to look at a horse's mouth?

rbedgood
09-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Why would I want to look at a horse's mouth?

The saying is look a gift horse in the mouth. The common practice in horse trading back when horses were such a common form of transportation was to look at the horse's teeth to verify the age and health of the horse. So to look a "gift" horse in the mouth was to insult the gift giver.

sling58
09-07-2007, 12:28 PM
The saying is look a gift horse in the mouth. The common practice in horse trading back when horses were such a common form of transportation was to look at the horse's teeth to verify the age and health of the horse. So to look a "gift" horse in the mouth was to insult the gift giver.

I still like my saying better...but thanks for the clairification!

stlchief
09-07-2007, 10:21 PM
I thought it was "....and the horse you rode in on."

Obviously directed at some horse-ridin, name-stealin, QB-changing, 30+-yr-old-rb, 28th-ranked-offense Texans....

Johnson for 170+. Defense with three picks.

BTW (and Canada - this is for you): Houston's QB CAREER stats for TD's to interceptions: 1 - 2. Can anyone say "Oh yeah!"?

OOOOOOOO-ooo-ooo-ooo-oooooooooo, OOOOOOOO-ooo-ooo-ooo-oooooooooo.

That is the tomahawk song for those who don't read music....

Canada
09-08-2007, 11:43 AM
I thought it was "....and the horse you rode in on."

Obviously directed at some horse-ridin, name-stealin, QB-changing, 30+-yr-old-rb, 28th-ranked-offense Texans....

Johnson for 170+. Defense with three picks.

BTW (and Canada - this is for you): Houston's QB CAREER stats for TD's to interceptions: 1 - 2. Can anyone say "Oh yeah!"?

OOOOOOOO-ooo-ooo-ooo-oooooooooo, OOOOOOOO-ooo-ooo-ooo-oooooooooo.

That is the tomahawk song for those who don't read music....

So he should throw 7 maybe 8 tomorrow?:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-08-2007, 01:03 PM

This is, at least, the second time you've had to explain this; isn't it?:D

rbedgood
09-09-2007, 12:14 PM
This is, at least, the second time you've had to explain this; isn't it?:D

Nah that was my first rodeo...but I remembered that particular factoid from school

sling58
09-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Nah that was my first rodeo...but I remembered that particular factoid from school

atleast you learned something is school.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 11:32 AM
atleast you learned something is school.

Heh! Proof positive that No Child Left Behind works. :rolleyes: :lol:

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Heh! Proof positive that No Child Left Behind works. :rolleyes: :lol:

Haha...fortunately for me I was out of school long before this ridiculous idea was adoped. I went to school back when failing marks meant you repeated a grade, and your dad tanned your hide. Heck the principal actually tanned some kids hides...

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Haha...fortunately for me I was out of school long before this ridiculous idea was adoped. I went to school back when failing marks meant you repeated a grade, and your dad tanned your hide. Heck the principal actually tanned some kids hides...
I was spanked a few times in school, they quit doing that when I was in 5th grade, hah memories.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 04:55 PM

I see you and I grew up in the same era; back before everyone took stupid pills.

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
I see you and I grew up in the same era; back before everyone took stupid pills.

Isn't that the truth, although those stupid pills have made their way to at least a few people in our generation and above...(err...think KC management)

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Isn't that the truth, although those stupid pills have made their way to at least a few people in our generation and above...(err...think KC management)

:lol:HA! Without a doubt!

m0ef0e
09-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Don't get me started on the education system in America... Or health-care/social security/income tax... OK pretty much anything that is not run by my hard-working, middle-class bretheren.

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 08:41 PM
m0ef0e,

Good call, let's not get started on those subjects...leave that for the GOP/Dem BB sites. Let's stick to football, sports, and related topics.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 09:51 PM
m0ef0e,

Good call, let's not get started on those subjects...leave that for the GOP/Dem BB sites. Let's stick to football, sports, and related topics.

Agreed!

Much like Carl Peterson you know when politicians are lying, because their lips are moving. :D

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Agreed!

Much like Carl Peterson you know when politicians are lying, because their lips are moving. :D

:sign0156: :lol:

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 11:42 PM
:sign0156: :lol:

Heh! Great minds and all...:D