PDA

View Full Version : Cons/pros

figcrostic
12-20-2009, 05:43 PM
CONS: Our defensive line looked horrible, and we got beat got almost 300 yards of rushing defense on us, by one guy. Those are Madden 2002 numbers, before Madden was realistic. I remember playing my buddies, and Priest Holmes would have like 295 yards and 3 or 4 td's, but that was a game, and honestly Jerome Harrison isn't all that good.
Special teams/play calling, wrap the guy up two in row run back on you is unesceptable, you guys are pro's and get paid to tackle so f-ing do it, also why kick it to again that just ran one on you, are you that arrogant?
Pros: Our secondary held the Browns to only 66 yards, and had two picks.
Jamaal Charles had 154 6.2 avg (he would have had 400 yards if he was playing against us)
Mat Cassel had a good game im not ready to jump on the bandwagon, but he played well a couple throws were off, but pretty much all catch able today and he got rid of the ball quicker.
Chambers and Bowe had some great catches. Basically our offense looked really good, but our defense looked like S, if you score 34 points you should win the game no doubt about it.

drstandley31
12-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Not to mention it was a home game agianst the F'n Cleveland Browns. Not SD, or NO or Indy, it's the F'n Browns. So sick of it all.

Hayvern
12-20-2009, 05:58 PM
There was nothing in this game that was a pro. NOTHING. Yeah we moved the ball a few times, WE SHOULD HAVE FOR PETE's SAKE, we are playing the WORSE team in the league.

This game should never have been close much less a loss. We stood there and let TWO records get broken, most returns for TDs and the most single game rushing yards.

Yeah, we have no players, we are a second tier college team right now, but worse we have got to that the worse coaching staff EVER right now. What kind of stupid play calling are we going to have? I mean seriously, you guys are smart guys, or at least you are supposed to be. You have tape, you watch the tape, you would think that maybe, just maybe you would know that their kick returner could burn you.

No, this is a pathetic team with some of the worse coaching that has ever been seen on the NFL field. I would put this coaching staff as the WORSE ever, and year, that includes Edwards, as at least Edwards was just stupid, Haley is Stupid and Egotistical.

pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. Hunt, what are you doing to my beloved team?

figcrostic
12-20-2009, 06:10 PM
There was nothing in this game that was a pro. NOTHING. Yeah we moved the ball a few times, WE SHOULD HAVE FOR PETE's SAKE, we are playing the WORSE team in the league.

This game should never have been close much less a loss. We stood there and let TWO records get broken, most returns for TDs and the most single game rushing yards.

Yeah, we have no players, we are a second tier college team right now, but worse we have got to that the worse coaching staff EVER right now. What kind of stupid play calling are we going to have? I mean seriously, you guys are smart guys, or at least you are supposed to be. You have tape, you watch the tape, you would think that maybe, just maybe you would know that their kick returner could burn you.

No, this is a pathetic team with some of the worse coaching that has ever been seen on the NFL field. I would put this coaching staff as the WORSE ever, and year, that includes Edwards, as at least Edwards was just stupid, Haley is Stupid and Egotistical.

It's okay buddy you can get off the ledge. Remember it's a business if fans(customers) don't buy tickets (the product) the business will change or go under. I think a message was sent today, and it's were not gonna take it any mooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeee!

#58ChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 06:10 PM
You get the feeling we are the Washington Generals this year? Seems like we play just good enough to loose to the Globetrotters every week.

I hate seeing our opponents breaking team records against us, and its happening a lot this year.

figcrostic
12-20-2009, 06:19 PM
You get the feeling we are the Washington Generals this year? Seems like we play just good enough to loose to the Globetrotters every week.

I hate seeing our opponents breaking team records against us, and its happening a lot this year.

Great analogy, and yes I am starting to think that.

honda522
12-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Con: Dropped Balls

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Con: Dropped Balls

Agreed

josh1971
12-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Different kind of con:

http://www.khaaan.com/

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Random

Canada
12-20-2009, 08:52 PM

He is third place for most in a single game. AP got 291. He broke Jim Browns record.

The TD returns, he didnt return all 8 against us. He just got the record breakers against us.

Not that I am defending them, just sayin'. They only broke one NFL record today.

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 08:54 PM
He is third place for most in a single game. AP got 291. He broke Jim Browns record.

The TD returns, he didnt return all 8 against us. He just got the record breakers against us.

Not that I am defending them, just sayin'. They only broke one NFL record today.

:lol: Only

honda522
12-20-2009, 09:10 PM
This year, and part of last year almost seems like we are throwing games.

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 09:11 PM
This year, and part of last year almost seems like we are throwing games.

Kind of, yeah. If only we had released LJ earlier and if only TG wanted to stay in KC and we kept him. I sure hope he comes back!

josh1971
12-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Random

No...

Shatner.

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 09:30 PM
No...

Shatner.

riiight....................

Chiefster
12-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Cons: Don't get me started

Pros:...

Vandelay
12-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Pros. Jamal Charles.
Matt Cassel. Played awesome today. (He was let down by his recievers big time.)
Cons. Everything else.

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Pros. Jamal Charles.
Cons. Everything else.

pretty much!

matthewschiefs
12-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Pros. Jamal Charles.
Cons. Everything else.

That about sums up the game nicely.

MDChiefs!
12-21-2009, 12:51 AM
PROS:
1. Jamaal Charles played well and Brad Cottam showed himself to be one of the most dependable targets today next to Chambers.

2. Barry Richardson played well at RT...hopefully he can keep improving and maybe even start for us if O'Callaghan doesnt work out

3. I honestly think Pioli and Haley needed this wake up call. I think they were too comfortable with Ron Edwards and our LB play.

4. I think we missed Dorsey today...without him over there pushing the pocket it was alot harder for Tamba to get any pressure

CONS

1. NOBODY in our front 7 could get off of their blocks today. I dont know if it is coaching, lack of talent, poor technique or what, but it was pathetic.

2. Jake O Connel is trash. Why did we trade up for this bum and why did we keep him in the game after he dropped a couple? We had a much more reliable TE today in Cottam and even Pope

3. Outside of Chamber and Bowe nobody can catch the ball, and even Bowe had his issues today. We need some quality depth at WR and we need to make re signing Chambers a top priority this off season

4. Kickoff coverage...nuff said

Sn@keIze
12-21-2009, 01:26 AM
one pro i noticed that i have really been wanting is Cassell puttn some air under the ball.

It almost cost him on that one Chambers catch that was underthrown. But he has got to develop that touch.

The cons: dont get me started.

Im not even going to mention how the backup RB got almost 300 yds and 3 TDs.

Chief4Ever&Ever
12-21-2009, 08:56 PM
Pathetic! The Browns? You have got to be kidding me! It is embarassing to say you are a fan of a team that can't even beat the browns! Cassell had a good game, Charles had a good game, Bowe can't hang onto the ball. Time to play for the top pick in the draft I guess.