PDA

View Full Version : Disgusted

drstandley31
12-20-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm done. over 300 yards rushing. over 200 yards on special teams. To the Browns. At home. I didn't expect to win many games this year, but I also didn't expect to be going backwards every week. Does anybody in this organization have a clue where they want this team to go? I doubt it. They suck so hard I can feel it in Ohio.

Hayvern
12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Dude, I am with you, I am at the point now that I cannot believe just how far backwards a team could possibly go.

Look, I did not expect much out of the players this season, but I expected more than I got. I did however expect a lot out of the coaching. I expected these guys to have this team ready to play each week, and they have not been ready.

What? You want to defend Haley some more? Well here is the indefensible part. Haley was a WR coach all those years and here we have a receiving group that have more drops than any other team in the league. I would think that Haley, if anyone would be able to teach those fundamentals to a team, but that appears to not be the case.

But never mind that, lets talk about all the other places that Haley has failed on EPIC proportions. How about offensive line? Special Teams, Defense, there is not ONE area on this team that this team has shown ANY improvement, not one!

we have three wins, so that is supposed to somehow mean we are moving forward? Answer me this, what is so special about this Castille guy at FB? He has blown multiple blocking assignments, fumbled the ball and really is not that great of a runner? Yet Haley likes this guy and starts him.

I never thought I would sit here and say that there was ever a coach worse than herm Edwards, at this point, I really do believe that Haley is the all time worse coach to ever coach a football team.

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm done. over 300 yards rushing. over 200 yards on special teams. To the Browns. At home. I didn't expect to win many games this year, but I also didn't expect to be going backwards every week. Does anybody in this organization have a clue where they want this team to go? I doubt it. They suck so hard I can feel it in Ohio.Yep, :sign0094:

NJChiefs
12-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Hey Aussie Chiefs fan. It's very cool that you've been a fan for three years. My only question is ... why? I've been a long distance fan for almost 40 years ... but at least I've had a few good seasons to keep me going.

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Hey Aussie Chiefs fan. It's very cool that you've been a fan for three years. My only question is ... why? I've been a long distance fan for almost 40 years ... but at least I've had a few good seasons to keep me going.

What, you mean like why did I choose the chiefs and why do I stick with them even though the're bad?

matthewschiefs
12-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Dude, I am with you, I am at the point now that I cannot believe just how far backwards a team could possibly go.

Look, I did not expect much out of the players this season, but I expected more than I got. I did however expect a lot out of the coaching. I expected these guys to have this team ready to play each week, and they have not been ready.

What? You want to defend Haley some more? Well here is the indefensible part. Haley was a WR coach all those years and here we have a receiving group that have more drops than any other team in the league. I would think that Haley, if anyone would be able to teach those fundamentals to a team, but that appears to not be the case.

But never mind that, lets talk about all the other places that Haley has failed on EPIC proportions. How about offensive line? Special Teams, Defense, there is not ONE area on this team that this team has shown ANY improvement, not one!

we have three wins, so that is supposed to somehow mean we are moving forward? Answer me this, what is so special about this Castille guy at FB? He has blown multiple blocking assignments, fumbled the ball and really is not that great of a runner? Yet Haley likes this guy and starts him.

I never thought I would sit here and say that there was ever a coach worse than herm Edwards, at this point, I really do believe that Haley is the all time worse coach to ever coach a football team.

I am just as disapointed as anyone. This game is one that is very easy to be disapointed about. But to me if you realy take a step back and look at this team if anything we are about the same as last year. I dont see this team going backwards from last season. There are some areas were we have but there are others that we have been better. Overall I think that this team is at worst the same as they were a season ago.

Pass rush. Last season this team set an all time NFL recourd for the fewest sacks. This year we wont be nearly as bad. Most of that is the steps the Hali has taken. He has been far better then a year ago. That is one area that this team has taken a step forward from last year.

This team is not going anywere fast but as i have been saying all year it would not be fair to completly judge the type of Coach todd haley is this season. He walked into a bad spot. A spot that he did not create. He deserves this season to be easy on him. This would not be a great team no matter who was coaching. Might we have a couple more wins if we had a proven coach but IMO thats not realy saying much. 5-11 is not much better then 3-13. maybe i am to easy on haley but my free pass on haley expires in 2 weeks. Then i will be just as hard as i would any coach.

honda522
12-20-2009, 07:24 PM
All of you need to quit your bi*chin'. Making a thread on here isn't going to help the fact that we suck.

My question is what team are you going to run to?

The Colts? Because they win? If so thats just pathetic.

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 07:31 PM
All of you need to quit your bi*chin'. Making a thread on here isn't going to help the fact that we suck.

YEAH well said! If your team are going through a bad phase or few years dont start hating them and stop rooting for them. Ya gotta be a fan of your team till the end!

And IMO the Chiefs will be a successful team again.

NJChiefs
12-20-2009, 08:39 PM
What, you mean like why did I choose the chiefs and why do I stick with them even though the're bad?

Yeah, what's the story behind your passion? How does a kid from Australia wind up following one of the worst teams in the NFL? For me, as a six year old, the first game I ever saw here in NJ was a Chiefs-Jets game. I thought the Chiefs' jerseys were really cool and they blew Jets out that game. I was hooked. But those were the days of Lenny Dawson, Otis Taylor, Willie Lanier, Bobby Bell, Johnny Robinson, etc. It was easy to like that team ...

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
12-20-2009, 08:47 PM
THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!!! :yahoo:

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Yeah, what's the story behind your passion? How does a kid from Australia wind up following one of the worst teams in the NFL? For me, as a six year old, the first game I ever saw here in NJ was a Chiefs-Jets game. I thought the Chiefs' jerseys were really cool and they blew Jets out that game. I was hooked. But those were the days of Lenny Dawson, Otis Taylor, Willie Lanier, Bobby Bell, Johnny Robinson, etc. It was easy to like that team ...

Well Im not 100% sure how I came to became a Chiefs fan but at first when I started liking NFL I didn't know anything about it, I just played madden NFL cos it was fun, i didnt know what I was doing. I didnt even know what a first down was! (this is 3 years ago) Now when I look back at it its kinda funny!

But I dont know why im so passionate about the Chiefs. I just have been since I didnt know what NFL was all about!

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2009, 08:51 PM

There sure is and I have a good feeling about! mainly cos all the new coaches have gotten comfortable in KC for a season, now they can concentrate on making the team great again!

drstandley31
12-20-2009, 11:32 PM

No, you're wrong! We have every right to B*tch. And we should. We have high standards and high expectations, and we should. We expect more. Nobody said anything about running to another team, The point here is we're not going to just ignore bad performance. That's exactly what does make us great fans, and we'll continue to B#tch until this turns around. Oh, and not give them any more of our hard earned money. Sends a pretty big message.

honda522
12-20-2009, 11:44 PM
No, you're wrong! We have every right to B*tch. And we should. We have high standards and high expectations, and we should. We expect more. Nobody said anything about running to another team, The point here is we're not going to just ignore bad performance. That's exactly what does make us great fans, and we'll continue to B#tch until this turns around. Oh, and not give them any more of our hard earned money. Sends a pretty big message.
Then go to Clark and complain. Go to Pioli and complain. There are several of threads here already complaining about crap that every feels the same about. We don't need 8 threads alike.

Bike
12-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Then go to Clark and complain. Go to Pioli and complain. There are several of threads here already complaining about crap that every feels the same about. We don't need 8 threads alike.
We arn't allowed to complain here anymore? Thanks for letting me know. And all this time I thought this was a public forum concerning anything and everything CHIEFS.

drstandley31
12-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Well excuse the ##(#*#& out of me, I didn't realize you had rules. Sorry I didn't take into account what "you" don't need. Hey, tell you what, I'll e-mail my post ideas to you first, let you bless, correct or overrule them, and then I'll post according to your wishes. OK?

MDChiefs!
12-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Hope we all see now the importance of a NT..they were running right at Ron Edwards and blowing him 3 yards off the ball all day long. Not over looking the fact that we dont have a single LB that can tackle (yes, I mean DJ too) but this whole epic mess on D we have starts up front with the NT. We have to find a way to address this position with a real player this offseason, not another band aid. Otherwise the rest of our D will continue to suffer trying to over compensate for what we cant get done on the line

Sn@keIze
12-21-2009, 12:54 AM
That line has been used since 1970. ......

......... gettn a lil old.

captainamerica
12-22-2009, 02:09 AM
You know as bad as we were last year, I was still excited for every game. I still thought we had a chance to win every game. I still thought that we had a lot of potential in the near future. I don't feel the same way this year. I wouldn't mind Haley being apart of our coaching staff next year, but I certainly hope he isn't the head coach. He has too much of an ego to ever be a good head coach. I think he can be a decent play caller under the right supervision, but that's as far as Haley's abilities go as far as I'm concerned.

PawnshopMarimba
12-22-2009, 04:46 AM
This is what happens when an HC micro manages.
We need an OC. Haley is imploding, and the team has followed suit.
Clancy Pendergast is the Devil. He should not have a job next year.

But all this doesn't mean that Haley can't be a good coach. He just took too much responsibility in his first season with a team that was simply abominable. At least the man is ambitious. I like that.

I feel the frustration, guys. Watching the Chiefs on Sundays used to be exciting... now it feels more like a chore.

ENDURE, friends.

Chiefster
12-22-2009, 05:33 AM
This is what happens when an HC micro manages.
We need an OC. Haley is imploding, and the team has followed suit.
Clancy Pendergast is the Devil. He should not have a job next year.

But all this doesn't mean that Haley can't be a good coach. He just took too much responsibility in his first season with a team that was simply abominable. At least the man is ambitious. I like that.

I feel the frustration, guys. Watching the Chiefs on Sundays used to be exciting... now it feels more like a chore.

ENDURE, friends.

Yup, I have to keep telling myself that this too shall pass.

AussieChiefsFan
12-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Yup, I have to keep telling myself that this too shall pass.
Oh it'll pass.:bananen_smilies046:Maybe not this year or next year, but eventually it shall pass.

figcrostic
12-22-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm done. over 300 yards rushing. over 200 yards on special teams. To the Browns. At home. I didn't expect to win many games this year, but I also didn't expect to be going backwards every week. Does anybody in this organization have a clue where they want this team to go? I doubt it. They suck so hard I can feel it in Ohio.

It's okay only 2 games left, hey we won 3 that's one more then two!:D

tornadospotter
12-23-2009, 12:52 AM
I have no words that are allowed to express my frustrations.

Chiefster
12-23-2009, 12:54 AM
I have no words that are allowed to express my frustrations.

I commend you TS; restraint here is the better part of valor. :D

hometeam
12-23-2009, 06:54 PM
It's okay only 2 games left, hey we won 3 that's one more then two!:D

while we won more games, we where overall worse as a team this year :(

AussieChiefsFan
12-23-2009, 07:24 PM
while we won more games, we where overall worse as a team this year :(
Last year: we lost to the chargers twice by only 1 point!

This year: Blown-out both times!

Ryfo18
12-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Last year: we lost to the chargers twice by only 1 point!

This year: Blown-out both times!

This isn't the best comparison to make though. The Chargers have significantly improved their team since last year.

AussieChiefsFan
12-23-2009, 09:21 PM
This isn't the best comparison to make though. The Chargers have significantly improved their team since last year.
yeah definately but still..........

Ryfo18
12-23-2009, 09:24 PM
yeah definately but still..........

Right, ideally we would have the same amount of improvement...sigh

chiefan
12-24-2009, 01:10 AM
Right now we have the 5th overall pick. THAT IS ****ING EMBARRASING. WE HAVE PICKED IN THE TOP 5 3 YEARS IN A ROW AND ARE IN THE SAME PLACE AS 2 YEARS AGO.

Chiefster
12-24-2009, 02:05 AM
Right now we have the 5th overall pick. THAT IS ****ING EMBARRASING. WE HAVE PICKED IN THE TOP 5 3 YEARS IN A ROW AND ARE IN THE SAME PLACE AS 2 YEARS AGO.

Almost makes ya wonder about those thought to be the top national prospects.