PDA

View Full Version : Big Decision to make

drstandley31
12-20-2009, 11:40 PM
I was given a couple tickets to the Cincinnati game next weekend and my son would love to go. So I have to make a decision. Do I wear just a normal winter coat, and blend in, or do I wear my leather Chiefs Jacket and put a paper bag over my head. Hmmmm, tough one.

josh1971
12-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Go red and gold, mutha! Paint that face and be so decked out in chiefs gear, you become a beacon of chiefness!

Screw everyone else! Be proud!

Hayvern
12-21-2009, 01:55 AM
Yeah man, even when we are bad, you have to go and support the team. if you want to avoid embarrassment, then wear a bag over your head.

kilobytes
12-21-2009, 01:57 AM
Idk....Wearing a bag on your head is more embarrassing to me.

Hayvern
12-21-2009, 01:59 AM
Idk....Wearing a bag on your head is more embarrassing to me.

But it could make a very profound statement.

soonerpike697
12-21-2009, 05:06 PM
I was given a couple tickets to the Cincinnati game next weekend and my son would love to go. So I have to make a decision. Do I wear just a normal winter coat, and blend in, or do I wear my leather Chiefs Jacket and put a paper bag over my head. Hmmmm, tough one.

You set a good example for your son and you go balls out with Chiefs love. Teach him the value of loyalty and that even when they are at their worst you're still gonna support them because that's what we do in KC, MO

Canada
12-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Wear an LJ jersey as a diaper!!

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
12-21-2009, 09:23 PM
But it could make a very profound statement.
That has never helped the lions they still blow goats!!!!:drunkhb:

SalinaChiefsFan
12-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Wear an LJ jersey as a diaper!!

I believe we have a winner.

AussieChiefsFan
12-21-2009, 10:07 PM
I believe we have a winner.
:lol:

drstandley31
12-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys. It was never really in doubt. I'll wear my Chiefs gear proudly. No bags, no blending in witht he redneck bungle fans. Although I was a bit upset yesterday. We'll have our flag, our coats, even my chief gloves ( yes I have chief gloves). Oh, and most importantly, my chiefs flask. I'll hide it from my son, but it will be close to my heart. Anybody else going to be there?

AussieChiefsFan
12-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Thanks guys. It was never really in doubt. I'll wear my Chiefs gear proudly. No bags, no blending in witht he redneck bungle fans. Although I was a bit upset yesterday. We'll have our flag, our coats, even my chief gloves ( yes I have chief gloves). Oh, and most importantly, my chiefs flask. I'll hide it from my son, but it will be close to my heart. Anybody else going to be there?
I wish I was

matthewschiefs
12-22-2009, 11:17 AM
I would go in full chiefs gear and not hide my face. But then again i am insane.