PDA

View Full Version : Wow haley look like poop today lol

hayden2004
12-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Looks like the season is getting to him

Canada
12-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Seriously? This is what we are posting about now. These boards are turning into a fu*kin' joke. Can we have one thread for all the retarded jokes please?

honda522
12-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Seriously? This is what we are posting about now. These boards are turning into a fu*kin' joke. Can we have one thread for all the retarded jokes please?
Agreed...its irriating to click on thread and find out its nothing but crap and not worth reading.

Bike
12-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Agreed...its irriating to click on thread and find out its nothing but crap and not worth reading.
Kinda like this one:

F**king Denver lost, hell yeah!

honda522
12-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Kinda like this one:

F**king Denver lost, hell yeah!
Dude, your getting ridiculous. Giving me - rep cause you don't like a word I used. Coming after me like I did something to you.......That actually had purpose..this thread, no purpose.

Bike
12-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Dude, your getting ridiculous. Giving me - rep cause you don't like a word I used. Coming after me like I did something to you.......That actually had purpose..this thread, no purpose.
I started losing interest in your posts after your classless Chris Henry remarks. I have come to the conclusion that , well, you are probably 12 and don't know any better. But I guess those grown-up sounding F words that you enjoy helps you fit in with the adults? You tell me.

honda522
12-21-2009, 08:23 PM
I started losing interest in your posts after your classless Chris Henry remarks. I have come to the conclusion that , well, you are probably 12 and don't know any better. But I guess those grown-up sounding F words that you enjoy helps you fit in with the adults? You tell me.

First of all I will tell you that I am in College, while I agree that it is annoying to see F this and F that, I was excited and let my emotions run wild. Not that I care, I didn't break any runs.

Second of all, I am entitled to my opinion. I think that people tend to read things on the internet and interpret them the wrong way. They skip to conclusions without reading the rest of things.

I think its funny how people react on the internet to things. People act differently in on the internet cause they thing they are cool or something. 90% of them, probably more, would not act that why in real life.

I understand people have opinions, and things might get out of hand amongst the internet, but sometimes you have to interpret the way it is meant to be interpreted.

Bike
12-21-2009, 08:40 PM
First of all I will tell you that I am in College, while I agree that it is annoying to see F this and F that, I was excited and let my emotions run wild. Not that I care, I didn't break any runs.

Second of all, I am entitled to my opinion. I think that people tend to read things on the internet and interpret them the wrong way. They skip to conclusions without reading the rest of things.

I think its funny how people react on the internet to things. People act differently in on the internet cause they thing they are cool or something. 90% of them, probably more, would not act that why in real life.

I understand people have opinions, and things might get out of hand amongst the internet, but sometimes you have to interpret the way it is meant to be interpreted.
I'll buy that. I'm kinda conservative and express as such in the wrong situations. I'm still utterly bummed after the cleveland loss at Arrowhead. I'm pissed at everybody. It shows at work, at home, and here. If I could just see the light at the end of the tunnel, or any kind of improvement at all, my mood would improve triplefold. I love the Chiefs. Merry Christmas!

Vandelay
12-21-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm glad you two decided to get along.:D YouTube- Elton John - Can you feel the love tonight Live (Rare Video)

Canada
12-21-2009, 10:46 PM
I like to say fu*k