PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs fan in Packer Country

Ryfo18
12-23-2009, 03:35 PM
I've been on the boards for a little over a year, but I must admit I've never seen this section.

I'm a lifelong Chiefs fan. I grew up in Kansas and moved to IL when I was 16. I'm now 24 and living in WI. I get so sick of hearing about the Bears and Packers up here. Since the Chiefs sucked, the highlight of my football season was watching Cutler blow up in Chicago's face :lol:.

Anyways, I'm still a loyal Chiefs season ticket holder, I know they'll get back to their winning ways eventually. Thanks for these forums, I love discussing Chiefs (and football) in general.

pbatrucker
12-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the crowd!!!!

Chiefster
12-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Welcome to the Crowd!

AussieChiefsFan
12-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the ChiefsCrowd!

tornadospotter
12-23-2009, 07:49 PM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.

Vandelay
12-24-2009, 03:12 AM
Hello:drunkhb:

matthewschiefs
12-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the crowd wish it was better times but we will be back. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Connie Jo
12-29-2009, 10:35 PM
I've been on the boards for a little over a year, but I must admit I've never seen this section.

I'm a lifelong Chiefs fan. I grew up in Kansas and moved to IL when I was 16. I'm now 24 and living in WI. I get so sick of hearing about the Bears and Packers up here. Since the Chiefs sucked, the highlight of my football season was watching Cutler blow up in Chicago's face :lol:.

Anyways, I'm still a loyal Chiefs season ticket holder, I know they'll get back to their winning ways eventually. Thanks for these forums, I love discussing Chiefs (and football) in general.

Welcome! I agree...we will get back to winning!

One of my close Chiefs related friends lives in Wisconsin, near River Falls...but works in Minneapolis. One reason he bought his house was because it was so close to Chiefs training camp. Needless to say, he's upset they moved training camp to St. Joe...oops!