PDA

View Full Version : LJ vs. Kansas City

Sn@keIze
12-24-2009, 04:48 AM
Im kind of surprised nobody brought this up yet.

Or maybe i just missed it.

But Coach Lewis knows how bad LJ wants it. LJ admitted that this game was on his eye the second he got to Cincy.

I cant honestly say i know the AFC seeds perfectly. (Other than its likely Colts at 1 and Chargers at 2). But if the Bengals are fightn for a 3 seed over a four they will very much need this win.

And im sure LJ (and the Bengals) are lickng their chops seeing how Jerome Harrison was setting NFL records against us ..in Arrowhead!

I have a feelin this is going to be a steady dose of Benson/LJ.

I was someone who really kept faith in LJ. And i appreciate his 2 1700+ yard seasons.

But.. If we cant win this game... I hope i can at least say that i got to see LJ get roughed up.

figcrostic
12-24-2009, 08:19 AM
I don't care if we lose this game as long as we shut that blow hard down I want him to average .27 yard that game :D

#58ChiefsFan
12-24-2009, 08:42 AM
LJ is the fourth string back there, no one in the Bengals coaching staff is too worried about him getting his revenge against us. I read somewhere that he is only likely to see a handfull of carries. I think he will be a non factor much like the rest of his year.

yashi
12-24-2009, 09:47 AM
LJ will surely get his carries, especially if the game gets out of hand. Honestly, I think it would mean more to me if we shut LJ down than if we won either of the last two games, as bad as that sounds. I do NOT want him to have a good game against us and hear him gloat afterwards.

matthewschiefs
12-24-2009, 10:26 AM
LJ worries me in this game. When he is fired up to play he can get as hot as anyone in the NFL he has the talent to be one of the best IMO. What has always been his problem is his attuide. But he will be fired up. Nothing will please me more to see us stuff him. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

lucky_lefty
12-24-2009, 10:45 AM
I don't get why this thing w/ LJ is so damn personal....he's been gone, both parties have split and moved on....some people need to stop acting like a damn scorned woman and keep it moving.

yashi
12-24-2009, 11:02 AM
I don't get why this thing w/ LJ is so damn personal....he's been gone, both parties have split and moved on....some people need to stop acting like a damn scorned woman and keep it moving.

No. I don't want him to have the satisfaction. Then I will move on.

Drunker Hillbilly
12-24-2009, 11:15 AM
He may go for a bunch if he gets his carries. Kinda like most running backs in the league do............

Seek
12-24-2009, 12:33 PM
LJ is the fourth string back there, no one in the Bengals coaching staff is too worried about him getting his revenge against us. I read somewhere that he is only likely to see a handfull of carries. I think he will be a non factor much like the rest of his year.

Larry Johnson is listed as 2nd on the depth chart behind C. Benson.

He may only get a few carries, but I still don't know the guy who made the hall of fame against us last week.
with LJ motivated and the Chiefs ready to knock him out. It won't be but one missed tackle before he breaks one. Good thing is, he probably won't get far before some catches him.

SIC J
12-24-2009, 12:54 PM

I think you got wrong info. He's not the 4th string back. And on top of that, no matter how much people wanna hate on him on here, he's an above average running back. He just lost his drive and didn't wanna play for KC anymore so he pretty much didn't care or try. And to think that he was gonna go to Cincy and actually believe he was going to be the 4th string back is pretty damn stupid if you ask me. haha

Ryfo18
12-24-2009, 01:01 PM
I think LJ is probably good for 8-10 carries, at least. There is no doubt that Cincy is going to pound the ball after watching the Cleveland tape. I just hope the D comes to play and can shut LJ down. Ideally, LJ would lose a fumble his first run and then be stuck on the bench the rest of the game :).

We could try the tactic of playing our Oline on the Dline though, so LJ runs into them and falls down. Of course, they would all have to line up backwards.

KCraised
12-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Because he is a punk, that's why. Sure, there are many thugs in the NFL but he was OUR big mouthed thug and he deserves to be put in his place. When he didn't get his way, he laid down on us, period. So, I wanna see him get smacked around pretty good. That will be my guilty pleasure this weekend;)

Vandelay
12-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Will Dorsey be back this week? Him not in there last week proved that he is pretty valuable.

honda522
12-24-2009, 02:34 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I am scared the Chiefs will lay down for him and make him look like the best back every.

You want to see a real back? Look at Charles, you don't need a good OL to be good.

Canada
12-24-2009, 04:47 PM
2.7 yards per carry...who gives a f*ck about Lj

tornadospotter
12-24-2009, 05:47 PM
I think LJ is probably good for 8-10 carries, at least. There is no doubt that Cincy is going to pound the ball after watching the Cleveland tape. I just hope the D comes to play and can shut LJ down. Ideally, LJ would lose a fumble his first run and then be stuck on the bench the rest of the game :).

We could try the tactic of playing our Oline on the Dline though, so LJ runs into them and falls down. Of course, they would all have to line up backwards.
That may work!!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::funnypost: :saythat:

matthewschiefs
12-24-2009, 08:19 PM

Not I unless hes beating the chiefs.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
12-24-2009, 10:12 PM
L WHO?:pointlaugh:

kilobytes
12-25-2009, 12:35 AM
So far LJ has had about 5 YPC up there so he will run all over us whether you hate him or not. I find it pathetic that people would want LJ to be shut down rather than us win. It shows how terribly intolerant the fan base is as we have never had a """"thug"""" on our team. I see LJ differently than most people. The people I really don't like too much are the A-Rods and the Philip Rivers types. But even I don't care too much for them and hold really nothing against them.

Also who wouldn't want to play their former team? I know I would be excited to run all over them.

What kind of thread is this?!!?! I thought it was the Bengals vs the Chiefs

Vandelay
12-25-2009, 12:50 AM
LJ is an a$$.

Sn@keIze
12-25-2009, 01:04 AM
So far LJ has had about 5 YPC up there so he will run all over us whether you hate him or not. I find it pathetic that people would want LJ to be shut down rather than us win. It shows how terribly intolerant the fan base is as we have never had a """"thug"""" on our team.

Who said that?!

Sn@keIze
12-25-2009, 01:09 AM
What kind of thread is this?!!?! I thought it was the Bengals vs the ChiefsIt is about Bengals vs. Chiefs.

This particular thread is about the aspects of the the Bengals vs Chiefs. Or i should say, a certain aspect. Namely LJ.

An aspect that could/will effect the game.

It is certain that LJ will be more motivated to run harder than in other games. Just a question if Lewis will use this "LJ anger" as a tool for him.

honda522
12-25-2009, 05:17 PM
So far LJ has had about 5 YPC up there so he will run all over us whether you hate him or not. I find it pathetic that people would want LJ to be shut down rather than us win. It shows how terribly intolerant the fan base is as we have never had a """"thug"""" on our team. I see LJ differently than most people. The people I really don't like too much are the A-Rods and the Philip Rivers types. But even I don't care too much for them and hold really nothing against them.

Also who wouldn't want to play their former team? I know I would be excited to run all over them.

First of all, shuting down LJ would be a huge feat IMO. We have to man handle him, to show him who's the boss still.

Secondly, don't let your man love for Larry get in the way here. As far as I am concerned his a traitor to Kansas City and the fans, seeing how the fans supported him shortly after Priest went down.

Third, every Chiefs fan should have a grudge against him, he pretty much stole millions from this organization....thanks on part to Carl Peterson.

kilobytes
12-25-2009, 06:07 PM
First of all, shuting down LJ would be a huge feat IMO. We have to man handle him, to show him who's the boss still.

Secondly, don't let your man love for Larry get in the way here. As far as I am concerned his a traitor to Kansas City and the fans, seeing how the fans supported him shortly after Priest went down.

Third, every Chiefs fan should have a grudge against him, he pretty much stole millions from this organization....thanks on part to Carl Peterson.
Don't let your hatred, which you have always had for him, get in the way. "stole millions" ugh. Carl Peterson is the one who gave him the money. I don't believe anyone deserves that kind of money btw. Its also hard for anyone with hardly any agility to run through any 1 foot holes with this O line. Priest Holmes would suck just as bad (My opinions of him are for another time). Only a Charles or a Sproles could run any good with this o line.

figcrostic
12-27-2009, 08:00 PM

Demorrio man handled him and he didn't like it. :pointlaugh:

Sn@keIze
12-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Well this game turned out to be nothing for LJ.

But more unfortuneatly, in bigger news. The chiefs lost a very winnable game.

honda522
12-27-2009, 09:42 PM
looks like LJ S U C K S.

Couldn't even get more than 10 yards rushing on the worst run D in the leauge. Pathetic!

SIC J
12-27-2009, 10:07 PM
looks like LJ S U C K S.

Couldn't even get more than 10 yards rushing on the worst run D in the leauge. Pathetic!

He actually ran for 11 yards.

What's pathetic is you hardly ever have your facts right.....

honda522
12-27-2009, 10:09 PM
He actually ran for 11 yards.

What's pathetic is you hardly ever have your facts right.....
Well I am sorry, I didn't actually get to watch the game. Most of the time I exaggerate anyway so it doesn't matter.

:sign0104:

SIC J
12-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Well I am sorry, I didn't actually get to watch the game. Most of the time I exaggerate anyway so it doesn't matter.

:sign0104:

You're calling me a noob but I've been registered to this site longer than you as well as I didn't register for about 6 months after coming to this site.

Again, get your facts right.

kilobytes
12-27-2009, 10:21 PM
looks like LJ S U C K S.

:lamende:

honda522
12-27-2009, 10:24 PM
You're calling me a noob but I've been registered to this site longer than you as well as I didn't register for about 6 months after coming to this site.

Again, get your facts right.
What does that have to do with being registered longer. Who cares who is better. I don't give a sh*t and I am not about to waste my time arguing with a tool like you.

Canada
12-27-2009, 11:51 PM

Heh...

nobody

KristofLaw
12-28-2009, 01:27 AM
looks like LJ S U C K S.

C'mon dude, you make far better posts than this. Lj is a former Chief, which in time I hope ya'll will appreciate. But calling us below him hits hard dude, to me that's like a double shot. We still rock Chiefs jerseys, logos and the best franchise in the NFL. Get over Lj everyone... it'll make the season easier.

Only one game to go then next year... hope springs eternal once more! :yahoo:

honda522
12-28-2009, 11:14 AM
C'mon dude, you make far better posts than this. Lj is a former Chief, which in time I hope ya'll will appreciate. But calling us below him hits hard dude, to me that's like a double shot. We still rock Chiefs jerseys, logos and the best franchise in the NFL. Get over Lj everyone... it'll make the season easier.

Only one game to go then next year... hope springs eternal once more! :yahoo:

Look I feel we have taken alot of his crap over the years, I refuse to like someone who beats women. I would have never bashed on him like this if he were a Chief, but he babied his way out of Kansas City. He has got no respect coming from me. Even Bungel fans were booing him. I feel we have the right to be made, since he held out and took all of our money.

I am just glad we shut him down. It would of been really embarrassing to see him stomp all over us.

Speaking of embarrassing...Corey Mays did a fine job from the sounds of it. :D

Go Chiefs! And no one else.

figcrostic
12-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Look I feel we have taken alot of his crap over the years, I refuse to like someone who beats women. I would have never bashed on him like this if he were a Chief, but he babied his way out of Kansas City. He has got no respect coming from me. Even Bungel fans were booing him. I feel we have the right to be made, since he held out and took all of our money.

I am just glad we shut him down. It would of been really embarrassing to see him stomp all over us.

Exactly I don't care if he was one of us I wanted none of him, he was once great but he let it all go to his head and beating on women and acting like a thug gets no respect, I am so glad he did not break Priest record. Hope you have a career as ****ty as your attitude LJ good riddance.

brish
12-28-2009, 04:37 PM

Mays got another plus in my little book.. :D

kilobytes
12-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Canada I wasn't sure if Dorsey was playing so thats why I thought he would run all over us but he only got 4 carries anyway. Ironic that when Dorsey missed that one drive Benson ran all over us. I think he makes a difference. hehe

Honda..
Now him beating up women I think is blown a little out of proportion. I don't think spitting or shoving is beating people up. Now I certainly frown upon it but I think its just minor. I have never nor will ever beat anyone up. Lawrence Tynes punched a guys nose at a bar once and broke it. Plus we have had several other guys drive drunk etc. I think there are much much worse people in the world.

I also find it sad that people wanted to preserve Holmes records from him. LJ was the better back. Holmes never impressed me. I can rant on about the praise for Holmes on a different thread sometime but now is not the time. Sometimes how "classy" someone is gets in the way. Charles and LJ (back in 04-to injury) impressed me much more. Looking back at old games definitely.

Thats all I wanted to get off my chest for now. Now time to focus on the FUTURE!!!

honda522
12-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Mays got another plus in my little book.. :D

Mays only redeemed him self for his lack of play.

When I was listening, I heard...

"Mays wraps him up for a one yard loss"
"Mays on the tackle"
"Mays held in to a few short yards"
"The crowd is now booing Corey Mays."

Also heard...

"Doresy wraps him up for only a 2 yard gain"
"Doresy plugged the hole"
"Doresy was there...."

Hope that's the way it is going to be from now on.

Seems promising.