PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Steven Jackson

Sn@keIze
12-26-2009, 09:33 PM
We need a Safety on this team like this. A guy with emotion and aggression.

Someone who has that "attitude" problem. Someone who can spark his fellow teammates.

Someone who wants to win.

YouTube- Bernard Pollard of the Houston Texans and Steven Jackson of the St. Louis Rams Fighting (gotta see)

Three7s
12-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Oh boy, another Pollard thread.

Yep, we really need a guy who starts fights, that's the model of every great organization.

honda522
12-26-2009, 10:35 PM
I Think I know why he was cut. Cause the rest of the team doesn't want to win. :lol:

Sn@keIze
12-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh boy, another Pollard thread.

Yep, we really need a guy who starts fights, that's the model of every great organization.he is passionate and wants to win. he will get fined. but he dont care, he is aggresive. and plays for the love of the game.

I Think I know why he was cut. Cause the rest of the team doesn't want to win. :lol:Dont know where u heard that. But it was obviously a piss poor source.

I would want the teams leading tackler on my team.

honda522
12-26-2009, 11:03 PM
he is passionate and wants to win. he will get fined. but he dont care, he is aggresive. and plays for the love of the game.

Dont know where u heard that. But it was obviously a piss poor source.

I would want the teams leading tackler on my team.
I can't tell if that is sarcasm or what. I was alluding too what seems like the rest of the team is not wanting to do.

Thats what it feels like atleast.

Sn@keIze
12-26-2009, 11:47 PM
I can't tell if that is sarcasm or what. I was alluding too what seems like the rest of the team is not wanting to do.

Thats what it feels like atleast.
oh sorry honda. i misunderstood ur post.:bananen_smilies046: i totally agree with u.

KottkeKU
12-27-2009, 06:25 PM
But Pollard sucked when he played for us. And just because he was our leading tackler says more about the rest of our defense than it does Pollard imo.... he certainly looks better for HOU, but i think it has more to do with their scheme and how they use him... on our defense, he is a different player.

And yes, these Pollard threads are getting old now...

chief31
12-27-2009, 08:01 PM
But Pollard sucked when he played for us. And just because he was our leading tackler says more about the rest of our defense than it does Pollard imo.... he certainly looks better for HOU, but i think it has more to do with their scheme and how they use him... on our defense, he is a different player.

He was the best player on this defense last season, and now he is the best player on a much better defense this season.

Mike Brown was a stud before he came here. Now he is nothing but Bernard Pollard in a much older package.

But I just love how all he did here gets attributed to the rest of the defense, while the few mistakes he made are all on Bernard Pollard alone.

No chance that all of the piss-poor elements surrounding him here contributed to his mistakes. NO, NO, NO! Only the successes he had had anything to do with the rest of the team.

As opposed to ever admitting to a mistake in judgement, most people just emphasize any and all negatives that hey can find, while belittling every positive.

But that's O.k. Whatever you have to do to keep yourself convinced that you didn't make a mistake.:D

Sn@keIze
12-27-2009, 08:39 PM
But Pollard sucked when he played for us. And just because he was our leading tackler says more about the rest of our defense than it does Pollard .............
And yes, these Pollard threads are getting old now...Pollard sucked? He was a player with strenghs and weaknesses jsut like anybody else.

His strenghts far outgrew his weaknesses. He was not a shut down corner like some of u unrealisticaly want to think a SS should be.

He was a SS. A linebacker/DB....did u not watch the whole video? A run stopper!

A SS who went from third in the depth chart to first for the Texans due to his game knowledge, physical attributes and attitude.

And these Pollard threads will not stop as long as he continues to be a symbol of Haleys bad decisions. Not as long as im around anyway.

Watch the whole video again!

honda522
12-27-2009, 10:29 PM

I don't think Pollard sucked, he blocked like 4 or 5 punts. It was a team record I believe.

garciakcfan
12-28-2009, 11:45 AM
ummmm mike brown is garbage..... thanks.... i watched that game just to see how he was doing and saw that unfold, the announcers even said that, that was one of the reasons why we let him go..... all he has to do is mature a little bit and keep that aggression controlled. i miss him personally... mike brown is a scrub that couldnt cover anyone this year and whiffed on a lot of tackles, but oh well BP is gone