PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl

Canada
09-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Hey guys, I just found a great deal for a hotel and tickets to the Superbowl. The tickets only come in pairs so i am wondering if someone wants to go halves with me. The total cost is only $18 670, so I figure if I stop paying my mortgage, stop eating for the rest of the year, sell my truck and hope the kids stop growing then I should have enough money to go!! And they say that the Superbowl is not for the average fan anymore!!

rbedgood
09-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey guys, I just found a great deal for a hotel and tickets to the Superbowl. The tickets only come in pairs so i am wondering if someone wants to go halves with me. The total cost is only $18 670, so I figure if I stop paying my mortgage, stop eating for the rest of the year, sell my truck and hope the kids stop growing then I should have enough money to go!! And they say that the Superbowl is not for the average fan anymore!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20192#post20192

Kinda goes to prove my point in this previous post. The game isn't just for us, and its not just a championship game anymore. It's not all bad, but it is different...I've been to a World Series game (1989, Game 3), and I used to think that someday I'd go to a Super Bowl...but frankly I'd rather pay for my kid's education, etc.

Coach
09-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Corporate cards are the only plastic accepted at Superbowls.

Canada
09-05-2007, 03:24 PM

Can I borrow the ChiefsCrowd.com mastercard?? :lol:

swmochiefsfan
09-05-2007, 05:15 PM
really, if thats true what a crock of sh#t, I wont go anyway till my beloved chiefs grace the big game with there presence.

m0ef0e
09-05-2007, 06:12 PM
If the Chiefs make it to the big game, whatever city it's going down in wouldn't know what to do with all the tailgaters.

Canada
09-05-2007, 08:06 PM
If the Chiefs make it to the big game, whatever city it's going down in wouldn't know what to do with all the tailgaters.

I'm there!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-05-2007, 10:44 PM

I can sell my wife and kids on the black market; I'm in!!!

rbedgood
09-05-2007, 11:32 PM
I can sell my wife and kids on the black market; I'm in!!!

Now I know why your in a wheelchair:wheelchair: :wheelchair: , the wife kicked your a$$

swmochiefsfan
09-06-2007, 08:58 AM
me too 1st rounds on me

Canada
09-06-2007, 11:35 AM
I might not be able to afford SuperBowl tickets but I just got opening day tickets at Arrowhead!! Field box 118 row 9, right behind the Chiefs!!!!!! See you boys and girls in two weeks!!

Chiefster
09-06-2007, 10:49 PM
I might not be able to afford SuperBowl tickets but I just got opening day tickets at Arrowhead!! Field box 118 row 9, right behind the Chiefs!!!!!! See you boys and girls in two weeks!!

Cool beans; have a brew for me and see if you can sneak in your Chiefs Crowd.com sign! :D

sling58
09-07-2007, 08:03 AM

Count me in!!!!