PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from the Seattle/Everette area?

Chief Tyler
12-29-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm heading up there this week, was wondering if anybody knew any Chiefs friendly places, or anywhere in general that I could catch the game. I figure it shouldn't be too hard with the Donks being a western team playing in a game with a lot on the line, but you never know.

Any help would be appreciated!

honda522
12-29-2009, 09:11 PM
IDK of any...but then again I am not from Seattle and only have been there once. Find a Buffalo Wild Wings, put on your favorite Chiefs Jeresy (Maybe DT, since he crushed David Craig 7 times in one game for a certian record :D), and sit down to watch the Broncos lose their Playoff spot to a far less talented team who is now rebuilding and looking alittle better. :) ;)

KristofLaw
12-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Well I was a fair ways away in the Kelowna valley in BC a few years back and the people I got to know knew me as a Chiefs fan and their were quite surprisingly a few Chiefs jerseys on my ventures around the area as well as many other NFL jerseys come game day... mainly Seahawks of course but... impressive run on sentence eh, enjoy gameday next weekend..... :D