PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Barnes

honda522
12-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Bowlin Green

17 Catches
219 yards
3 Touchdowns...tonight.

He is the all time leader in NCAA records for the most receptions. Just watching the end of the game and the guy looks like a monster. Wonder if he would be available in a late 4th round.

He isn't that fast, but he has hands.

kilobytes
12-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Anyone is an improvement over what we have it seems. I don't expect Chambers to stay so that leaves us with Bowe and Wade. I would definitely take him in the fourth round. I don't know anything about NCAA but this looks good.

AussieChiefsFan
12-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Bowlin Green

17 Catches
219 yards
3 Touchdowns...tonight.

He is the all time leader in NCAA records for the most receptions. Just watching the end of the game and the guy looks like a monster. Wonder if he would be available in a late 4th round.

Which is what the chiefs need!

Vandelay
12-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Bowlin Green

17 Catches
219 yards
3 Touchdowns...tonight.

We need hand.
YouTube- Seinfeld - Upper Hand

honda522
12-30-2009, 11:28 PM
We need hand.
YouTube- Seinfeld - Upper Hand (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3tQaqizh0)
:lol:

hometeam
12-31-2009, 01:33 AM
I think after this game he would get some notice in front offices around the league, considering how they talked up his record the whole time. Meh, I like Alexander out of MU better and yes I am biased.

Though, if the cards so happened that he where to end up in KC I would definately be rooting/hoping for him.

pbatrucker
12-31-2009, 02:19 AM
He was the 18th rated WR in the up coming draft, he could be there in the 4th.

honda522
12-31-2009, 10:51 AM
I think after this game he would get some notice in front offices around the league, considering how they talked up his record the whole time. Meh, I like Alexander out of MU better and yes I am biased.

Though, if the cards so happened that he where to end up in KC I would definately be rooting/hoping for him.
I would definatley take Danario.

fairladyZ
12-31-2009, 12:35 PM
I want Austin Pettis on this team BAD!!! Dude catches EVERYTHING!!
I don't know if he will even be drafted since he doesn't have much exposure.

YouTube- Boise State Wide Receiver Austin Pettis is "The Man WIth The Hands"

honda522
12-31-2009, 12:44 PM
I want Austin Pettis on this team BAD!!! Dude catches EVERYTHING!!
I don't know if he will even be drafted since he doesn't have much exposure.

YouTube- Boise State Wide Receiver Austin Pettis is "The Man WIth The Hands" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfqGvm5PNuY)
Oh I am sure all of these players like that will be gobbled up in the draft. That was a sweet video. Know who the band is playing?

fairladyZ
12-31-2009, 12:52 PM
incubus - circles

ya i've watched pettis for years now and the dude is good good.
6'3, 201 lbs and he's got good speed, not elite speed but he's pretty quick and he has some of the best hands i've seen. Dude comes down with everything.

tornadospotter
12-31-2009, 11:23 PM
Bowlin Green

17 Catches
219 yards
3 Touchdowns...tonight.

If you all like a potential draft pick you like to see a Chief, post a video if one is available. Some of us may not know anything about the player.
YouTube- Freddie Barnes Highlight Video

moonshiner
01-02-2010, 09:27 AM
either WR can be had for a mid round draft pick . you dont waist top picks on WR's. The Feddie Barnes guy can catch no doubt about it

pbatrucker
01-02-2010, 09:57 AM
What ever WR is selected needs to be a KR also. Shipley or Jacoby Ford come to mind.

kcred
01-02-2010, 10:44 AM
If you are going to reach for a slow wr.then the pic should be Kerry Myers from ks. Has played against better comp.and is a very good route runner. Projected to go in the 6 rnd

honda522
01-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Hell, I keep watching games, and I am seeing alot of good reciviers.

fairladyZ
01-02-2010, 09:30 PM
keep an eye on austin pettis if he plays in the fiesta bowl. He got a hairline crack in his leg in our second to last game but looks like a gametime decision for monday

dude catches everything.
Even Titus Young would be a hell of a special teamer and return man for the chiefs, he small though, only thing that bugs me.
lightning fast though and good hands