PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs need true football players with HEART!!!!

Tchiefs1
08-18-2006, 08:33 PM
THE CHIEFS NEED PLAYERS, WITH THE HEARTS OF TRUE FOOTBALL PLAYERS,WHO LEAVE EVERYTHING! ON THE FIELD.TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN, THE CHIEFS FAN DESERVE THAT MUCH'''.

Guru
08-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Does the team need to play with more heart? Yeah.

do they need to do it for the fans in a preseason game. No

Week 1 will tell the story about their heart.

Preseason game 3 will tell US something about their progress after two weeks of mediocre football.

Chiefster
08-19-2006, 04:29 AM
Guru wrote:
Does the team need to play with more heart? Yeah.

do they need to do it for the fans in a preseason game. No

Week 1 will tell the story about their heart.

Preseason game 3 will tell US something about their progress after two weeks of mediocre football.

Agreed; although many chiefs fans went into the preseason with certain preconceived notions me thinks. :pint:

Chiefster
08-19-2006, 04:30 AM
Tchiefs1 wrote:
THE CHIEFS NEED PLAYERS, WITH THE HEARTS OF TRUE FOOTBALL PLAYERS,WHO LEAVE EVERYTHING! ON THE FIELD.TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN, THE CHIEFS FAN DESERVE THAT MUCH'''.

Welcome to the "Crowd" Tchiefs1. Drop by our "Introduce yourself to the Crowd" forum and tells us about yourself. :-D

Halfcan
08-22-2006, 10:14 PM
You have a point-it is too early to hit the panic button. They better show something against the lambs though.

Guru
08-26-2006, 12:50 AM
Halfcan wrote:
You have a point-it is too early to hit the panic button. They better show something against the lambs though.

And, in a very BIG way too. I want to see an explosion Saturday night. Not an implosion.

Chiefster
08-26-2006, 01:03 AM
Guru wrote:

Halfcan wrote:

And, in a very BIG way too. I want to see an explosion Saturday night. Not an implosion.

That would be nice. :pint:

prough91
09-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Agreed; although many chiefs fans went into the preseason with certain preconceived notions me thinks.

I believe the best way for a fan to be disappointed is going into preseason with a lot of high hopes. I know I'm almost always disappointed.

Chiefster
09-04-2006, 05:34 PM
prough91 wrote:

Agreed; although many chiefs fans went into the preseason with certain preconceived notions me thinks.

I believe the best way for a fan to be disappointed is going into preseason with a lot of high hopes. I know I'm almost always disappointed.

Hey; that, many times, is what defines a fan.

prough91
09-04-2006, 11:47 PM
It helps to have a short memory. ;-)

Guru
09-05-2006, 12:05 AM
You have to in the NFL.

Chiefster
09-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Guru wrote:
You have to in the NFL.

Yep, or the pressure will get to ya.

Guru
09-05-2006, 12:22 AM
You mean the pressure cooker we have been in since 1970?

Chiefster
09-05-2006, 12:30 AM
Guru wrote:
You mean the pressure cooker we have been in since 1970?

That would be the one in which I do speak. :-P

kenny1937
09-05-2006, 01:42 PM
It is great to have a place to let off steam, espeacially if you are a Chief fan hungry for a playoff spot, and a chance to be in the Super Bowl, and I think that early on it was frustrating to see the first two preseason games
as ugly as they were, and make a knee jerk opinion, and if we would all be honest we probably thought so in our Hearts, because it is easy to forget that preseason is just scrimmage games with no importance other than to evaluate the talent a team has. That being said, the Chief's showed plenty of heart in their last two preseason games and I hope that carries over into the regular season, SO LET"S CAGE THOSE BENGALS, and take the heart out of them! GO CHIEF'S!
:lol: 8-)

Chiefster
09-05-2006, 02:29 PM
GO CHIEFS!!!

prough91
09-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Man, I'm getting pumped. Why is it the week before the first game you just want to beat a fan for the opposite team? Anyone else ever feel like that or do I just need help? I wish I could be there. It would rock. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Guru
09-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Red Friday ROCKS :hammer:

Chiefster
09-06-2006, 01:29 AM
prough91 wrote:
Man, I'm getting pumped. Why is it the week before the first game you just want to beat a fan for the opposite team? Anyone else ever feel like that or do I just need help? I wish I could be there. It would rock. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Why yes; yes you do. :-P :lol:

Chiefster
09-06-2006, 01:30 AM
Guru wrote:
Red Friday ROCKS :hammer: \

I love season openers at home!! :pint:

kenny1937
09-06-2006, 03:02 AM
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON OPENER! Having to sit through Basketball and Baseball, waiting for the real game in town, namely FOOTBALL, the Chief's are going to ROCK and ROLL (I like that RED ROCK, Guru) that Bengal Tiger come Sunday! GO CHIEF'S!

prough91
09-06-2006, 07:24 PM
I want to go to a Red Friday sooo bad.

Old_admin
09-07-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm pumped about the start of football season as well. I'm a little nervous about the Chiefs. A win against Cincy would make me feel a lot better.

Chiefster
09-07-2006, 12:48 AM
admin wrote:
I'm pumped about the start of football season as well. I'm a little nervous about the Chiefs. A win against Cincy would make me feel a lot better.

Same here; except I won't get to see it. I gotta work Sundays in order to get the time off to see my kid play football on Friday.

Guru
09-07-2006, 01:46 AM
Chiefster wrote:

admin wrote:

Same here; except I won't get to see it. I gotta work Sundays in order to get the time off to see my kid play football on Friday.

Now THAT is sacrifice.

kenny1937
09-07-2006, 02:03 AM
The anticipation is maddening, I hope that when the smoke clears it is Chief's 30, Bengals 10. Way to go Chiefster, I know that little Chiefster will do great in his games, GO CHIEF'S!

Chiefster
09-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

admin wrote:

Now THAT is sacrifice.

…Yep; and a painful one at that.
Seriously though; as huge a Chiefs fan as I am the decision to have to work Sundays through my kid’s football season in order to see him play was an easy one to make. ;-)

Guru
09-07-2006, 02:23 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

admin wrote:

Now THAT is sacrifice.

…Yep; and a painful one at that.
Seriously though; as huge a Chiefs fan as I am the decision to have to work Sundays through my kid’s football season in order to see him play was an easy one to make. ;-)

Why yes, yes it is. :pint:

Chiefster
09-07-2006, 02:48 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
The anticipation is maddening, I hope that when the smoke clears it is Chief's 30, Bengals 10. Way to go Chiefster, I know that little Chiefster will do great in his games, GO CHIEF'S!

Yep! I'm looking for great things outta him. :-D

PS Little Chiefster, well, ain't so little anymore.

Chiefster
09-07-2006, 02:49 AM
:pint: :pint: :pint: :-D

Yuppers!

kenny1937
09-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Little Chiefster may not be little , but I bet he has plenty of Heart!

Chiefster
09-08-2006, 12:33 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Little Chiefster may not be little , but I bet he has plenty of Heart!

Yep! :-D