PDA

View Full Version : Dj Scores A 60 Yard Int Td!!!!!!

greg3564
01-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Add that to the other 45 yard TD INT return. Where has this DJ been? This is the guy we've all come to love and appreciate. I hope he and Haley make amends and he's back to form for next season.

yashi
01-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Hopefully he's interested in re-signing here next year. I have no issues with DeMorrio Williams because he's been tackling everything this year. With DJ and Williams starting at ILB and Crennel coaching them, I think that ILB is one less position to fill.

jap1
01-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Hopefully he's interested in re-signing here next year. I have no issues with DeMorrio Williams because he's been tackling everything this year. With DJ and Williams starting at ILB and Crennel coaching them, I think that ILB is one less position to fill.

I would love for that to be the case. But I have a feeling the coaching staff realized DJ takes plays off. Which is why he plays better as a situational/backup LB. He can focus more on the fewer plays he has and is able to make an impact that way.

We could always pickup an OLB and move Vrabel inside. NE had him playing ILB a lot last year.