PDA

View Full Version : 2004 baby

figcrostic
01-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Our defense sucks but if you can't put up 50 point we will beat your ***!!! Congrats all you fans this was an awesome game to watch :yahoo::yahoo:!!!:yahoo: Great end to our bad season!! Jamaal you are my hero, Chambers loved that fake out move you put on that DB, DJ 2 int for 2 td's great work, Cassel you played you heart out today and made me proud thanks buddy loved when you tackled the DB and threw him to the ground after Castille threw the INT:lol:, Bowe for getting double teamed thanks for being patient, LJ thanks for mouthig off and getting booted out of town we couldn't have done it without you (believe me we tried),and thanks to all the fans that kept every game entertaing no matter how bad, thanks for the interesting debates. Now everyone enjoy :toast2::drunkhb::bananen_smilies046::yahoo:

P.S. to all the Donky fans :pointlaugh: pay back is a *****!!!

Pro_Angler
01-03-2010, 10:02 PM
FYI we did nothing to keep the donkeys out of the playoffs jets and baltimore both won..

figcrostic
01-03-2010, 10:04 PM
FYI we did nothing to keep the donkeys out of the playoffs jets and baltimore both won..

Thanks for the info, but all I said was we beat their asses and we did! No?

AussieChiefsFan
01-03-2010, 10:04 PM

You call beating the donks 24 - 44 NOTHING??!?!?!?

figcrostic
01-03-2010, 10:11 PM
You call beating the donks 24 - 44 NOTHING??!?!?!?
Good point

N TX Dave
01-03-2010, 10:20 PM

:sign0023:
:sign0053: who cares we at least stopped them from being able to get in no matter what the other teams did. Anyhow we still beat them like an ugly step child it does not matter if they were the same record as us or 15 and 0 we still beat them so let us gloat.

figcrostic
01-03-2010, 10:44 PM
:sign0053: who cares we at least stopped them from being able to get in no matter what the other teams did. Anyhow we still beat them like an ugly step child it does not matter if they were the same record as us or 15 and 0 we still beat them so let us gloat.

Lol you tell him :funnypost:

AussieChiefsFan
01-03-2010, 11:17 PM

There ya go!

Chiefster
01-04-2010, 12:35 AM

Yeah, but we ended the season right. :D

YZILLA
01-04-2010, 12:47 AM
They did have to win to get into the playoffs right ? Or could they have still lost and made the playoffs? I thought i saw on TV that They had to win along with two other two other teamsto make it? Not being a smartass , I really don't know.

fairladyZ
01-04-2010, 12:50 AM
they had to win then either jets or baltimore had to loose.

Chiefster
01-04-2010, 12:54 AM
They did have to win to get into the playoffs right ? Or could they have still lost and made the playoffs? I thought i saw on TV that They had to win along with two other two other teamsto make it? Not being a smartass , I really don't know.

They needed to win and the Jets or Ravens had to lose, I think. There was some other off the wall scenario where they could have lost today and still made the play-offs if the right combination of other teams lost.

Chiefster
01-04-2010, 12:56 AM
they had to win then either jets or baltimore had to loose.

Beat me to it! I didn't see your post here.

Vandelay
01-04-2010, 01:51 AM
We still eliminated the from contention. The Jets didn't play until night, so that was a super duper do or die game for the donks, and we kicked their a$$es.:pointlaugh:

pbatrucker
01-04-2010, 08:13 AM
One other good thing. We haven't heard ftom that irritating troll from Denver, kidaztec I believe.

Canada
01-04-2010, 08:31 AM

FYI We eliminated Denver. Jets didnt play til late.

Are you ever happy about anything?

Bike
01-04-2010, 12:27 PM

I think he likes to fish.

Connie Jo
01-04-2010, 01:05 PM

Yeah we did...according to my info the Donk's needed to beat us, and have loss' with the Jets/Ravens. Was that info incorrect?

Connie Jo
01-04-2010, 01:07 PM
One other good thing. We haven't heard ftom that irritating troll from Denver, kidaztec I believe.

I had that thought too when I logged in this morning, hahaha...'where is Kid A?'

OOPS! hahaha

Connie Jo
01-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Our defense sucks but if you can't put up 50 point we will beat your ***!!! Congrats all you fans this was an awesome game to watch :yahoo::yahoo:!!!:yahoo: Great end to our bad season!! Jamaal you are my hero, Chambers loved that fake out move you put on that DB, DJ 2 int for 2 td's great work, Cassel you played you heart out today and made me proud thanks buddy loved when you tackled the DB and threw him to the ground after Castille threw the INT:lol:, Bowe for getting double teamed thanks for being patient, LJ thanks for mouthig off and getting booted out of town we couldn't have done it without you (believe me we tried),and thanks to all the fans that kept every game entertaing no matter how bad, thanks for the interesting debates. Now everyone enjoy :toast2::drunkhb::bananen_smilies046::yahoo:

P.S. to all the Donky fans :pointlaugh: pay back is a *****!!!

Ditto everything in your post...with exception of "our defense sucks"...that I disagree with. I see some hint's of similarities at times with our defense now and that of the 90's. In time, I hope those hints lead to a great defense comparible all around to that of the one in the 90's.

Our defense has a way's to go to be compared to that of the 90's overall, but hopefully that day will come...possibly in 2010!

Vanilla Garilla
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM

No he is not ever happy with anything regarding the Chiefs. Thats what we call a Negative Nancy!