PDA

View Full Version : 11th in the league in rushing

AussieChiefsFan
01-04-2010, 03:44 AM
I just noticed earlier today that as of now the Chiefs are 11th in the league in rushing the ball! Before this game they were ranked 21st! If the Chiefs had released Larry Johnson (eeuugh) earlier the Chiefs season might have been a little bit more bearable! For instance in Week 2 of the Regular Season against th Raiders, with JC instead of LJ that games woulld have probably been won in my opinion!

Well, I guess we will have to wait until next season to see JC play all 16 games.

pbatrucker
01-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Only Jamaal and the coaches know why he wasn't starting the first eight games. Jamaal worked hard to correct those problems and when he got his chance he made the most of it. Not only did he become a star, but he made the OL better. As Jamaal has said, he only needs creases to run through, not holes. The pass blocking has been better. No longer can defenses ingore the run game and just go after the QB.
And hopefully DJ finally got the big picture and realized, if he goes out and does what is asked of him, each play, he can start and be a star to.

honda522
01-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Blame Haley, Clark and Scott. They wanted to give LJ another chance. We told them no, and they didn't listen.

Now look were we are at.

Chiefster
01-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Just think what we would have been ranked had Jamaal been the starter from the beginning.