PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 2010 Schedule

yashi
01-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Chiefs 2010 Schedule Looks Easier, Less Blackout*Friendly - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/1/4/1233108/chiefs-2010-schedule-looks-easier#storyjump)

Home:
Denver, Oakland, San Diego
Arizona
Buffalo
Jacksonville
San Francisco
Tennessee - Chris Johnson vs Jamaal Charles! Possible 2010 Rushing Leaders squaring off?

Away:
Cleveland
Houston
Indianapolis
St. Louis
Seattle

Much easier schedule than this year it seems. Can't wait to get revenge on Cleveland and Buffalo, and I'll get to cheer on the Chiefs here in St. Louis!

Chiefster
01-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Chiefs 2010 Schedule Looks Easier, Less Blackout*Friendly - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/1/4/1233108/chiefs-2010-schedule-looks-easier#storyjump)

Home:
Arizona
Buffalo
Jacksonville
San Francisco
Tennessee - Chris Johnson vs Jamaal Charles! Possible 2010 Rushing Leaders squaring off?

Away:
Cleveland
Houston
Indianapolis
St. Louis
Seattle

Much easier schedule than this year it seems. Can't wait to get revenge on Cleveland and Buffalo, and I'll get to cheer on the Chiefs here in St. Louis!

It would seem, but only time will tell.

honda522
01-04-2010, 11:56 AM
I have been saying for years that we always get a tough schedule. Looks like it might be easy this year.

pbatrucker
01-04-2010, 12:30 PM
I can see 9 games against teams that should have winning records and a couple more that should improve.

Argo
01-04-2010, 01:00 PM
I can see 8 wins on 2010 ... But most of all I hope we can beat Buffalo, Ive been a fan sicnce the 93 season and I dont remember a win over them. I freaking hate them!

Connie Jo
01-04-2010, 01:16 PM
I can see 8 wins on 2010 ... But most of all I hope we can beat Buffalo, Ive been a fan sicnce the 93 season and I dont remember a win over them. I freaking hate them!

LOL

I know how you feel, but in my case...the feeling is against Indy, rather than Buffalo, haha. Lordy, I can't even recall the number of times Indy has spoiled our playoff hopes over the years!

Connie Jo
01-04-2010, 01:18 PM

Home:
Arizona
Buffalo
Jacksonville
San Francisco

Away:
Cleveland
Houston
Indianapolis
St. Louis
Seattle

Based upon the season ending records as of now, I agree...appears to be a much easier schedule in 2010 than those of seasons past, all considered.

It's about time too!

matthewschiefs
01-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Indy is the toughest one on the schedule. its not easy but i think this years was worse.

Bike
01-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Indy is the toughest one on the schedule. its not easy but i think this years was worse.
I think Indy will be due for a letdown next season - and we're just the team to help them accomplish that!

yashi
01-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Hopefully we play Indy in Week 17 when they're resting Manning and playing that Painter guy. He's terrible!!!

Connie Jo
01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Fact is...any thing at any time can come to pass in the NFL...injuries, trades, coaching changes...all affect teams records from season to season.

IE: Manning could be injured in the first game of the season, such as happened to Brady, and happened to Trent Green too...twice...Rams and Chiefs, knocking him out for the season.

Chiefster
01-04-2010, 02:47 PM
LOL

I know how you feel, but in my case...the feeling is against Indy, rather than Buffalo, haha. Lordy, I can't even recall the number of times Indy has spoiled our playoff hopes over the years!

A total of three times since the mid 90's if I recall correctly.

Connie Jo
01-04-2010, 02:54 PM
A total of three times since the mid 90's if I recall correctly.

Heck, as much as I've come to dread playing Indy as a result of their killing our SB dreams...I would've thought more than 3! LOL Three was certainly enough however to cause me trauma & resulting dread related to playing Indy, hahahaha.

Chiefster
01-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Heck, as much as I've come to dread playing Indy as a result of their killing our SB dreams...I would've thought more than 3! LOL Three was certainly enough however to cause me trauma & resulting dread related to playing Indy, hahahaha.

I hear ya, and it maybe more then three; three is just all I can remember. :lol:

josh1971
01-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Haley vs. Arizona. Sweet.

But why is it every year we seem to end up playing Jacksonville?