PDA

View Full Version : Tell Mike Rowe we got a dirty job in KC

figcrostic
01-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Haley is knee deep in doo doo. We have some really good players like JC, Succop, DJ, etc. but we also have a bunch of bums, and worthless assistants and coaches. This year was an analysis of talent we have found an identity now and some good players to build around, we got rid of the LJ cancer before it spread, and we are on a goodtrack. This offseason we are going to see a lot of players and coaches and assistants fired or traded.

Connie Jo
01-04-2010, 04:34 PM
I like the way you think here! Ditto!

Stumplifter
01-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Hopefully it'll turn out to be a better off-season than last year's.
I'd be willing to bet it will be, Pioli and Haley have a full season under their belts and won't be scrambling after the 'left overs'.

josh1971
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Hopefully it'll turn out to be a better off-season than last year's.
I'd be willing to bet it will be, Pioli and Haley have a full season under their belts and won't be scrambling after the 'left overs'.

If we simply get the coordinators in place within the next couple weeks, we'll avoid the trouble we had last off season. We barely had a GM, and a head coach before we should have been getting quality free agents, and hardly enough time before the draft.

With a coaching staff in place long before free agency and the draft, they'll have time to actually prepare.

jb

Pro_Angler
01-04-2010, 11:01 PM
if we get the coordinators in place it will be easier to get some free agents to come our way..

figcrostic
01-05-2010, 05:44 PM
If we simply get the coordinators in place within the next couple weeks, we'll avoid the trouble we had last off season. We barely had a GM, and a head coach before we should have been getting quality free agents, and hardly enough time before the draft.

With a coaching staff in place long before free agency and the draft, they'll have time to actually prepare.

jb

True but if you plug the holes too fast you run risk of picking up the wrong guys.

Bike
01-05-2010, 06:58 PM
True but if you plug the holes too fast you run risk of picking up the wrong guys.
If Peterson/Herm were still here I'd say you are correct. But I think Pioli is good judge of talent and will get us the players we need. Especially good at finding talent in the mid/later rounds and thru trades and f/a. Its a risk we need to take to get these holes filled. Don't need anymore blackouts at Arrowhead.