PDA

View Full Version : Shoud Chiefs Trade for Cribbs?

AussieChiefsFan
01-07-2010, 07:06 AM
Should Chiefs Trade for Cribbs?

I had it cross my mind a few times. If we did get him eventually we'd be unstoppable.

:bananen_smilies046:

pbatrucker
01-07-2010, 08:48 AM
I doubt the Browns are willing to trade their best player. I would love to have him but doubt it will happen.

honda522
01-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Cribbs is unhappy with his contract, I am not sure I would give much to get him. I would rather have Vince Wilfork to stuff the run rather than a run back ever few games.

Offense sells tickets. Defense wins Championships.

Vandelay
01-07-2010, 12:38 PM
The guy is awsome, look what he did to us. But we can't trade away picks fo a returner, they seem to all of a sudden just fall off the map. Just look at Devin Hester, he was the shiz a couple years ago, now he's very average.

AussieChiefsFan
01-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Cribbs is unhappy with his contract, I am not sure I would give much to get him. I would rather have Vince Wilfork to stuff the run rather than a run back ever few games.

If i was them i would consider it but as you say having vince wilfork WOULD be better

matthewschiefs
01-07-2010, 06:56 PM
They should look into it thats for sure. We do have some extra picks from the moves that we made. At least an extra 2nd rounder. We might be able to get him. It would be a great help for our offense if we are not starting with the ball deep in our own territory all the time.

pbatrucker
01-07-2010, 07:43 PM
If i was them i would consider it but as you say having vince wilfork WOULD be better
Nice sig Aussie!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
01-07-2010, 07:48 PM
The guy is awsome, look what he did to us. But we can't trade away picks fo a returner, they seem to all of a sudden just fall off the map. Just look at Devin Hester, he was the shiz a couple years ago, now he's very average.
Yea, thats another thing to consider.

Bike
01-07-2010, 07:52 PM

I'd be happy with either. Its like Cribbs is somebody we want. But Wilfork is somebody we need.

AussieChiefsFan
01-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Nice sig Aussie!!!!:bananen_smilies046:Thanks!:bananen_smil ies046:

They should look into it thats for sure. We do have some extra picks from the moves that we made. At least an extra 2nd rounder. We might be able to get him. It would be a great help for our offense if we are not starting with the ball deep in our own territory all the time.

:bananen_smilies046: