PDA

View Full Version : Jamaal Charles

Vandelay
01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
YouTube- Jamaal Charles 2009

tornadospotter
01-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Nice post, watching that video, makes one question why LJ failed so badly, answer he was to slow to hit the gaps. JC looks like a Priest Holmes in this video, I hope he builds up his arms and hands this off season to correct the fumble issue.
If you watch in this video, the O-line does make blocks and create running lanes for a quick RB to burst into the secondary.

KristofLaw
01-08-2010, 05:03 AM
JC is the man!

Chiefster
01-09-2010, 12:37 AM
I never tire of watching that video!

chief31
01-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Nice post, watching that video, makes one question why LJ failed so badly, answer he was to slow to hit the gaps. JC looks like a Priest Holmes in this video, I hope he builds up his arms and hands this off season to correct the fumble issue.
If you watch in this video, the O-line does make blocks and create running lanes for a quick RB to burst into the secondary.

Ah. But those lanes/holes are to the outside.

Not sure if it was purely LJ's unwillingness to run outside, or just the coaching staff thinking that he can only be used inside, but LJ has spoken up before about running outside, and that made him entirely one-dimensional.

I don't want to detract from what Charles accomplished in the least. But being willing and able to run outside is what opened up our entire offense. Breaking tackles in the open field is what made him extraordinary.

With the addition of Weiss and the prospect of aquiring Romeo, I will be in danger of being disapointable.

I have had zero expectations for this team the past three seasons. But I am starting to see where that may change for 2010.:yahoo:

Fansincebirth
01-10-2010, 03:49 AM
Thanks for the memories. Lets hope for many more of these to come.

Chief Tyler
01-11-2010, 12:02 AM

If JC had a full season to work his magic he could have had a full length movie. Make millions at the box office. I would have gone to see that:bananen_smilies046:.

AussieChiefsFan
01-11-2010, 01:54 AM

Niether do I!

Chiefster
01-11-2010, 03:09 AM
If JC had a full season to work his magic he could have had a full length movie. Make millions at the box office. I would have gone to see that:bananen_smilies046:.

You and me both! To think we wasted an entire half season on LJ.

Niether do I!

It is poetry in motion. :D

AussieChiefsFan
01-11-2010, 06:46 AM
You and me both! To think we wasted an entire half season on LJ.

It is poetry in motion. :D

????

Chiefster
01-12-2010, 01:37 AM
????

Merely an expression meaning "good".