PDA

View Full Version : Hitler goes off.

honda522
01-08-2010, 12:30 PM
***Edited by Chiefster***

Warning. Has bad language, there. I warned you.

Satch
01-08-2010, 12:42 PM
These videos are always funny but this one is super funny. Yeah, a lot of bad language so keep it in mind. "we should have hung his a** at Union Station".

YZILLA
01-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Let me know if you get a warning for this one. Everytime I have ever posted something even with a language warning posted I got a infraction from the mods.

Ryfo18
01-08-2010, 01:40 PM
That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Thanks for posting!

yashi
01-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Obligatory warning from Chiefster in 3, 2, ...

BTW, that was hilarious.

jap1
01-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Funny, but I dont think we suck nearly as much as they make it seem. I thought the one last year (or was it the year before that) about Peterson, , Gunther, Herm Edwards and the KC sports writers was a lot funnier. I wish I could find that one.

jap1
01-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Funny, but I dont think we suck nearly as much as they make it seem. I thought the one last year (or was it the year before that) about Peterson, , Gunther, Herm Edwards and the KC sports writers was a lot funnier. I wish I could find that one.

Found it ...

Enjoy:

YouTube- hermhitler.avi

Canada
01-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Let me know if you get a warning for this one. Everytime I have ever posted something even with a language warning posted I got a infraction from the mods.

You got an infraction? I have never gotten an infraction and I have never been banned from the site. :D

Ryfo18
01-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Found it ...

Enjoy:

Never saw that one, but yes, even better! Thank you for that.

Pro_Angler
01-08-2010, 11:48 PM
those are frikin hilarious..ty for posting

matthewschiefs
01-09-2010, 11:39 AM
All the hitler ones on youtube are funny and give you at least a few laughs.

bigpoppachief
01-09-2010, 03:00 PM
YouTube- Hitler goes off about the Kansas City Chiefs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhX_9DBwwY8&feature=player_embedded)

Warning. Has bad language, there. I warned you.

LMAO I love when the one girls says he wasnt talking about when LJ smacked you lol Classic

Fansincebirth
01-10-2010, 05:11 AM
I always thought I had a good sense of humer. Guess not. I didn't find anything funny about this at all. Don't see anything funny about the last few seasons. If someone walked up to me and made fun of the Chiefs like that I would bust them in the mouth. Find one that talks about how the steelers pissed it away this year. That would be funny. If a joke is about or on somone elses family its funny. But not when its mine. Like I say Sorry guess I have lost my sense of humer.

endzonewillie
01-10-2010, 08:12 AM
I always thought I had a good sense of humer. Guess not. I didn't find anything funny about this at all. Don't see anything funny about the last few seasons. If someone walked up to me and made fun of the Chiefs like that I would bust them in the mouth. Find one that talks about how the steelers pissed it away this year. That would be funny. If a joke is about or on somone elses family its funny. But not when its mine. Like I say Sorry guess I have lost my sense of humer.
No worries buddy, I feel the same way but if it was too make everyone laugh it wouldn't be right. I didn't agree with alot of what the dude put in the text like Haley is ruining the team nor did I find it humorous that we should give up and become Steeler fans. Tells me a friggin Steeler fan made it up but hey thats just what some people find funny. Makes me want to make one about the steelers.

honda522
01-10-2010, 02:52 PM
When you have a bad as season as we have had for the past couple of years, your better off to laugh it off. It might have not been when Herm and Carl were here...but now that they are gone it is great.

Connie Jo
01-10-2010, 03:35 PM
I likely should bite my lip...but am not, haha. It bugged me too bashing the Chiefs that bad, even though it was intended as humor...did the opposite for me.

Where it really got to me were the parts about being the 'b**ches' of our AFC West rivals, missing the days of the tomahawk, etc.. I remember those days, and I miss them too.

Hopefully...we're on the road to re-living those days...but with different names and faces. :)

Connie Jo
01-10-2010, 03:40 PM
When you have a bad as season as we have had for the past couple of years, your better off to laugh it off. It might have not been when Herm and Carl were here...but now that they are gone it is great.

I do agree humor is often a great antidote...and there are some Chiefs jokes I've giggled at, but they weren't quite to his level of intense bashing, haha.

This video made me sad cause I remember the days of greatness as if they were yesterday...I miss them. I dunno, it just made my heart sorta go to the pit of my stomach with a bit of sad reality here and there.

tornadospotter
01-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I find it disturbing to even think that a scum of the earth like hitler is even hinted at being a Chief Fan! So I do not approve of this, and do not see it funny in any way possible, unless all references to the Chiefs are removed, and replace with fader, donks, or dolts. Then it is funny!

Connie Jo
01-10-2010, 11:41 PM
I find it disturbing to even think that a scum of the earth like hitler is even hinted at being a Chief Fan! So I do not approve of this, and do not see it funny in any way possible, unless all references to the Chiefs are removed, and replace with fader, donks, or dolts. Then it is funny!

Since you brought it up first, haha...yeah, that bugged me too.

I've not heard of the Hitler utube videos until now...are they all related to the Chiefs negatively?

honda522
01-10-2010, 11:42 PM
But he was portrying King Karl...The King was the Chiefs Hitler.

tornadospotter
01-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Since you brought it up first, haha...yeah, that bugged me too.

I've not heard of the Hitler utube videos until now...are they all related to the Chiefs negatively?
No, there is hitler videos about all kinds of different things. Some even post on this site. I for one would never post a hitler video no matter how funny it may be, and no I am not Jewish.

Connie Jo
01-10-2010, 11:49 PM
No, there is hitler videos about all kinds of different things. Some even post on this site.

That makes me feel better, knowing they're not all about the Chiefs, haha. I don't usually watch many utube video's, cause many won't play right on my PC...they start and stop alot, but the Hitler one played through.

tornadospotter
01-10-2010, 11:49 PM
But he was portrying King Karl...The King was the Chiefs Hitler.
No he was not!

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Well, I suppose if there are some related to Oakland...he could be portraying Al Davis!

Not comparing the insane level of severity between the two...but Al Davis does have a narcissist dictatorship type personality! HA!

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 12:08 AM
No, there is hitler videos about all kinds of different things. Some even post on this site. I for one would never post a hitler video no matter how funny it may be, and no I am not Jewish.

I wouldn't either, but I think that's simply a difference in generations. As time passes generations have a tendency to become more complacent to tragic events in history.

Take for instance 9-11...those a couple generations past it's occurance, it likely won't bother as much as it does those of us who lived it. Time heals & unfortunately the reality is time also does 'forget' with each passing generation.

honda522
01-11-2010, 12:23 AM
That makes me feel better, knowing they're not all about the Chiefs, haha. I don't usually watch many utube video's, cause many won't play right on my PC...they start and stop alot, but the Hitler one played through.
there are plenty about Denver...

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 12:36 AM
The ones about Denver I would likely laugh! That definitely makes me a hypocrite, but hey...it is what it is sometimes! No ones perfect! :)

endzonewillie
01-11-2010, 05:20 AM
I have never found a losing season to be great. Losing sucks, period.

endzonewillie
01-11-2010, 05:25 AM
I wouldn't either, but I think that's simply a difference in generations. As time passes generations have a tendency to become more complacent to tragic events in history.

Take for instance 9-11...those a couple generations past it's occurance, it likely won't bother as much as it does those of us who lived it. Time heals & unfortunately the reality is time also does 'forget' with each passing generation.
That is a good point which is why we have our children learn the history of our world as much as they can. Things that are not learned about histories past tends to be repeated.

honda522
01-11-2010, 11:34 AM
I have never found a losing season to be great. Losing sucks, period.
Yea, I know...losing is terrible, thats why you have to find better things to do than be mad...

Laugh at how at the coach, weather he says or does something stupid.

Laugh at players for looking like fools....

....anything other than being mad, being mad in life only makes your life worse, trust me I feel mad alot. Only about other things, and I would rather be happy.

Three7s
01-11-2010, 12:08 PM
If people don't like watching this kind of video, then I suggest hiding under a rock until the Chiefs are good again. This is what the world thinks of the Chiefs, and it's not changing.

YZILLA
01-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Im still wondering if he got a language infraction for posting this video ? just sayin .....

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 05:56 PM
That is a good point which is why we have our children learn the history of our world as much as they can. Things that are not learned about histories past tends to be repeated.

Yes, we teach history of our world. However, reading history, watching films (if allowed now...considering they've removed teaching tools with violent content)...isn't the same as living during that era, or knowing someone you love who did...experiencing their pain & suffering through them directly, IE: grandparent.

They claim our society is becoming hardened, less empathetic to such events also.

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Im still wondering if he got a language infraction for posting this video ? just sayin .....

Well, technically...he didnt' use the language himself, and warned it contained such content. Don't know if that makes a difference or not??

honda522
01-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Well, technically...he didnt' use the language himself, and warned it contained such content. Don't know if that makes a difference or not??
He is just jealous :D..I think technically were not suppose to post anything like that, but I have served my time, and I am will to pay my time for the crime if I have to.

YZILLA
01-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Its no big deal, Just wanted to see if it happened or not. I posted Videos with Warnings to anyone who could view them that the language was questionable . It got a PM of infractions I think 4 times now lol. Im not trying to bag on Honda at all just seeing what gets considered worthy of an infraction. Peace ! :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Its no big deal, Just wanted to see if it happened or not. I posted Videos with Warnings to anyone who could view them that the language was questionable . It got a PM of infractions I think 4 times now lol. Im not trying to bag on Honda at all just seeing what gets considered worthy of an infraction. Peace ! :bananen_smilies046:

You're more ornery maybe? hahaha

Shoot, I dunno what the rules are, other than common posting rules. I should probably read them, just to be sure I don't ever violate, haha. Although, I typically don't use foul language...well, publicly anyway, hahaha.

Chiefster
01-12-2010, 01:02 AM

Yes, he did, finally. Sorry, I had not seen this the other day.

YZILLA
01-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Jeez now i feel like a Narc ! im sorry I should have kept my mouth shut. I wasnt looking to point fingers . I appologize to Honda

Chiefster
01-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Jeez now i feel like a Narc ! im sorry I should have kept my mouth shut. I wasnt looking to point fingers . I appologize to Honda

Not at all. I would have done the same had you said nothing at all.

honda522
01-12-2010, 09:30 AM
I posted it, it was my responsibility. Don't feel bad.

Chiefster, your a few days late :D

I figure if I put a warning on, it could slide, but I guess not. :11:

Chiefster
01-12-2010, 02:34 PM
I posted it, it was my responsibility. Don't feel bad.

Chiefster, your a few days late :D

I figure if I put a warning on, it could slide, but I guess not. :11:

Yes I am, and I apologize for that. I had gone a day or so without logging on and missed it.

...And no, the rules make no provision for "Warnings" of inappropriate language.

Canada
01-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Jeez now i feel like a Narc ! im sorry I should have kept my mouth shut. I wasnt looking to point fingers . I appologize to Hondarat bast@rd ...behave like me and you will never get infracted!!

Connie Jo
01-13-2010, 08:57 PM
rat bast@rd ...behave like me and you will never get infracted!!

:lol: