PDA

View Full Version : Romeo Update

hayden2004
01-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Adam_Schefter (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter)

It's likely to be a New England reunion: Now that Charlie Weis has agreed to work in Kansas City, Romeo Crennel will not be far behind.

tornadospotter
01-06-2010, 07:13 PM
That would be great news if it happens.

yashi
01-06-2010, 07:13 PM
YES! I love it!!! There's going to be a lot of experienced talented people on our coaching staff next year. I hope Shanahan's lover Adam Schefter is right again as he usually is.

jap1
01-06-2010, 07:24 PM
YES! I love it!!! There's going to be a lot of experienced talented people on our coaching staff next year. I hope Shanahan's lover Adam Schefter is right again as he usually is.

I hope he is right as well. I dont have a lot of trust in Adam Shefter, sometimes he doesnt know basic things like tie-breaker rules for the draft.

josh1971
01-06-2010, 07:25 PM
It would be incredibly cool to land both Weis and Crennel. I'm sure Haley will reap the benefits.

jb

yashi
01-06-2010, 07:26 PM
I hope he is right as well. I dont have a lot of trust in Adam Shefter, sometimes he doesnt know basic things like tie-breaker rules for the draft.

I thought that was strange as well. I thought everyone knew it goes to SOS. Oh well, he's just the rumor guy with sources.

honda522
01-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Soon were going to be called the Kansas City Patriots.
Cassel - Former NE Player.
Weiss - Former OC from NE
Crennel? - Former DC from NE
Mays...O'Calahan...Vrabel.....Gutierezz...

Who else is going to come from NE?

wildcat
01-06-2010, 07:58 PM

Hopefully Lombardi (better yet, hopefully several of them)!

matthewschiefs
01-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Hope it happens things are getting better and better geting real excited for this football team.

matthewschiefs
01-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Hopefully Lombardi (better yet, hopefully several of them)!

at least as many as they got that will be good for now. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!:yahoo:

josh1971
01-06-2010, 08:05 PM

Vince Wilfork would be a good one. 6'2, 325lb for NT.

honda522
01-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Hope it happens things are getting better and better geting real excited for this football team. I would call this year an experimental year. We played games with different players. We discovered who is going to be in our starting line up next year and now the next step is filling the holes. I know we said we could win this year, but we knew it wasn't going to be a great year.

But this coming season looks like its going to be an improvment.

pbatrucker
01-06-2010, 08:12 PM
I would call this year an experimental year. We played games with different players. We discovered who is going to be in our starting line up next year and now the next step is filling the holes. I know we said we could win this year, but we knew it wasn't going to be a great year.

But this coming season looks like its going to be an improvment.
I don't think 8 wins is out of the question for 2010, Matter of fact I exspect 8 wins. Then again 10 and the playoffs would be nice.

josh1971
01-06-2010, 08:14 PM
I don't think 8 wins is out of the question for 2010, Matter of fact I exspect 8 wins. Then again 10 and the playoffs would be nice.

Agreed- 10 wins would be fantastic, but 8 wins would be very satisfactory. Looking at the schedule (But that's hardly something you can bank on), there are many games on there that we *should* win.

jb

matthewschiefs
01-06-2010, 08:14 PM

We do play the NFC west so its possible for us to sneak into the playoffs. The NFC west tends to make teams look better then what they are.

pbatrucker
01-06-2010, 08:17 PM
We do play the NFC west so its possible for us to sneak into the playoffs. The NFC west tends to make teams look better then what they are.
I don't consider the Cardinals or 49 ers weak, Rams and Seachickens, yes

honda522
01-06-2010, 08:20 PM
50/50 is better than 0 right?

:bananen_smilies046:

I bet we would lose to AZ, they have Fitz, and Boldin, and our D is going to take a few years to get good enough to be the number d in the league.

matthewschiefs
01-06-2010, 08:22 PM

They are not weak but they are also not great we could steal a game against at least one of them if not both. The rams and seahawks are either in the same boat as us or in the rams case worse. Hopefuly we can win them all. :D

josh1971
01-06-2010, 08:25 PM
They are not weak but they are also not great we could steal a game against at least one of them if not both. The rams and seahawks are either in the same boat as us or in the rams case worse. Hopefuly we can win them all. :D

But most important- sweeping donkeys and gayders, and at least splitting with SD.

yashi
01-06-2010, 08:30 PM
8 wins would be a great year. Improvement is the key. No more going backwards.

And if we somehow acquired Vince Wilfork this offseason, I would do backflips off my balcony.

hometeam
01-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Vince Wilfork would be a good one. 6'2, 325lb for NT.

that would be best case scenario considering the options IMO.

I would be ecstatic about that move, wilfork is a monster.

pbatrucker
01-06-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm not pickie, Wilfork, Hamptom, Picket, anyone of those guys would be fine with me.

josh1971
01-06-2010, 09:04 PM
What about this Ron Edwards fella? Is he any good?

Vandelay
01-06-2010, 09:23 PM
What about this Ron Edwards fella? Is he any good?
He's a good backup.

Lazeye
01-06-2010, 10:35 PM
I bet we would lose to AZ, they have Fitz, and Boldin
I think we will win that game because thats haleys old team and our guys know that. I thin kthey will want to step up for their coach and give hin that win. Haley did go into Denver and do what our other teams in the past could not do and that is as we all know WIN.

chiefan
01-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Todd Haley says he hasnt even spoken with Crennel yet. Its on Kcchiefs.com He says he speaks for Scott Pioli when he said that too. I really want Crennel and will be pissed if we keep Pendergast.

Sn@keIze
01-07-2010, 12:39 AM
If there is one guy out there i trust in what is going to happen...its Shefter. When there is news out there, he is the only one i listen to.

I dont know why the H3ll NFL Network doesnt have him anymore. Maybe ESPN pays better.

But ESPN shouldnt be making him work with Mortenson. It insults Shefter.

Anyway. very rarely do i see him off track. And if he dont know, he says it. He doesnt make up news or blow up irrelevant news for a story.

Coach
01-07-2010, 01:39 AM
If there is one guy out there i trust in what is going to happen...its Shefter. When there is news out there, he is the only one i listen to.

I dont know why the H3ll NFL Network doesnt have him anymore. Maybe ESPN pays better.

But ESPN shouldnt be making him work with Mortenson. It insults Shefter.

Anyway. very rarely do i see him off track. And if he dont know, he says it. He doesnt make up news or blow up irrelevant news for a story.

I agree that Schefter is the most reliable. Mortenson the least reliable. In this case I REALLY hope that Schefter is right about Crennel.

Chiefster
01-07-2010, 01:49 AM
It would be incredibly cool to land both Weis and Crennel. I'm sure Haley will reap the benefits.

jb

Without a single doubt; those two would fit nicely in KC.

figcrostic
01-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Hope it happens things are getting better and better geting real excited for this football team.

I don't want anymore of them I want my own team.

pbatrucker
01-07-2010, 08:46 AM
I could care less where the right pieces come from, as long as they get the right pieces.

fairladyZ
01-07-2010, 01:21 PM
lol @ people complaining who or where we get players/coaches from.

Seriously who gives a sh*t. Give me proven WINNERS over some no names anyday of the week, thanks.

At the end of the year the Superbowl trophy will say Kansas City Chiefs and nothing else and that is all i care about. (one day that is)

matthewschiefs
01-07-2010, 01:25 PM
lol @ people complaining who or where we get players/coaches from.

Seriously who gives a sh*t. Give me proven WINNERS over some no names anyday of the week, thanks.

At the end of the year the Superbowl trophy will say Kansas City Chiefs and nothing else and that is all i care about. (one day that is)

I am with you I dont care how many people we get from the pats. Like them or not they have 3 rings I would gladly take that if we can get the same results. It realy doesnt matter whos coaching for me if the Chiefs win i am one happy chiefs fan.

Bike
01-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Yep. Pioli will want to establish his own legacy - his own team - not to continually build with Belichick players. We are rebuilding. We need the draft picks.
But with Wilfork I'll make an execption. Hard to believe NE didn't give this guy a new contract before training camp. And still no contract. He is the anchor we need. But after 6 years in the league at a brutal position, don't want to give up the ship to get him.

tornadospotter
01-07-2010, 01:50 PM
I am with you I dont care how many people we get from the pats. Like them or not they have 3 rings I would gladly take that if we can get the same results. It realy doesnt matter whos coaching for me if the Chiefs win i am one happy chiefs fan.
I agree, to a point, I do not want to Bilicheat.

Bike
01-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Yep. Pioli will want to establish his own legacy - his own team - not to continually build with Belichick players. We are rebuilding. We need the draft picks.
But with Wilfork I'll make an execption. Hard to believe NE didn't give this guy a new contract before training camp. And still no contract. He is the anchor we need. But after 6 years in the league at a brutal position, don't want to give up the ship to get him.
My bad. Wrong thread. But yeah. Weiss can only help us - get to the Superbowl.

Bike
01-07-2010, 01:54 PM
My bad. Wrong thread. But yeah. Weiss can only help us - get to the Superbowl.
My bad. Wrong thread again.??? But yeah - Romeo can only help us - get to the Superbowl.

KristofLaw
01-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Best. Thread. Title. Ever. :D

Bike
01-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Where art thou Romeo?

pbatrucker
01-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Where art thou Romeo?
I'm sure we'll find out the in's and out's on transaction Tuesday.:bananen_smilies046:

Chieffaninfl
01-08-2010, 09:15 AM

Hopefully Wilfork!!

Canada
01-08-2010, 10:36 AM

So would you rather be the Kansas City Browns?

SAPHOJUNKIE
01-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Juliet is coming baby, hell yea.

Seek
01-08-2010, 01:16 PM
So would you rather be the Kansas City Browns?

I know this much, the Patriots were a completely balanced behind kicking team under these coaches.

The Patriots this year are showing signs of decline. I am hoping Piolio was more glue to the Pats than the Pats fans want to think.

I am 100% with people calling us the KC Patriots, specially when the time comes that we beat out the Pats in the play offs.

Canada
01-08-2010, 01:20 PM
We r the Chiefs.

tryan
01-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I get picked on at work about new england west.I dont mind if the chiefs can be like the pats for the next decade..

matthewschiefs
01-08-2010, 03:48 PM
I get picked on at work about new england west.I dont mind if the chiefs can be like the pats for the next decade..

I think any team would take what the pats had the last decade being compared to the pats is far better then what we have seen the past few years. Things are going in the right direction. For the first time in a long while I am excited about the Chiefs.

KristofLaw
01-09-2010, 07:42 AM
Here are a couple of interesting reads regarding the Giants pursuit of Crennel as the DC.

Romeo Crennel a Giant hopeful as defensive coordinator (http://news.bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view/20100108romeo_crennel_a_giant_hopeful_as_defensive _coordinator/srvc=home&position=recent)

Crennel, 62, returns from a vacation in Aruba on Monday, but the Giants already have contacted him several times. They could receive competition for Crennel’s services from Kansas City, where another former Bill Belichick lieutenant, Charlie Weis, is signing on as offensive coordinator; and from an unidentified team that is contemplating a change in defensive direction.

Crennel always has been a 3-4 coach. If he cannot adjust to the 4-3 scheme, that would bring up a huge question: How can a Giants team with barely one linebacker suddenly discover four?

Adding Crennel, Implementing 3-4 Would Expedite New York Giants' Demise (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/322708-adding-crennel-implementing-3-4-would-expedite-new-york-giants-demise)

Crennel has been labeled the potential favorite for the position, which is confounding considering he is a believer in the 3-4 scheme, as are Capers and Johnson. Such a list of candidates makes one wonder whether General Manager Jerry Reese and Head Coach Tom Coughlin are pondering a switch to a completely new scheme.

Whatever the case, we need to lock up a D coordinator sooner than later.

pbatrucker
01-09-2010, 08:38 AM
doesn't look like he is a good fit in NY. IMO they don't have the players in place to make a switch to a 3-4. Then again neither did we. lol

NWA Chief
01-09-2010, 11:27 AM
I guess most people don't understand that when a coach or GM that has past experience with an assistant coach they like, they tend to bring them on board. It happens all the time. Its about to happen in Washington where a lot of Shanny's former assistants will end up in D.C. Pioli has been around Weis and Crennel, he knows what they are capable of, and they both are able to help the team. Don't think we're the only team picking up assistants from another team. Happens all the time, last year we had both of Arizona's former coordinators and now we will have both of NE's former coordinators. Just looks funny to some.

okikcfan
01-09-2010, 12:13 PM
We r the Chiefs.
Rock on Canada! Forever and Always, WE ARE THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS! :fan_wave2:

Fansincebirth
01-10-2010, 04:40 AM
Todd Haley says he hasnt even spoken with Crennel yet. Its on Kcchiefs.com He says he speaks for Scott Pioli when he said that too. I really want Crennel and will be pissed if we keep Pendergast.
Yes and on the 6th of Jan. Coach Haley also said that he had not talked to Charlie Weis, outside of talking with him socially as he does with Coach Parcells and other people he leans on. Do you remember last years draft? The NFL network and ESPN where reporting on everyone but the Chiefs and the Paties. Scott Pioli and Coach Haley dont want anyone knowing what they are doing until its done. Its frustrating as a fan but when your at war you don't leak your plans to the enemy. LOL
I believe if Romeo comes back to the NFL it will be with the Chiefs. He knows what he is getting here. He knows Scott Pioli, Coach Haley and Charlie Weis very well and I think he will see this as a Great oppertunity. Not to mention that he comes to a team that the players are already in the 3-4.

Pro_Angler
01-10-2010, 02:41 PM
I dont think itys gonna happen....I wish it does but dont think so..

jacko58
01-10-2010, 06:21 PM
I dont think itys gonna happen....I wish it does but dont think so..
I feel the same way because were used to not getting what we want I blame Carl for that. Id love it if we got him, i'm ok with them bein quiet as long as there moving forward and not looking at keeping pendercrap

Pro_Angler
01-10-2010, 07:24 PM
I feel the same way because were used to not getting what we want I blame Carl for that. Id love it if we got him, i'm ok with them bein quiet as long as there moving forward and not looking at keeping pendercrap

exactly my thoiughts. We did get Weiss maybe that will help Romeos descision if we even offer him the job. I can't see how pendergast can save his job other then haley wont get rid of him because he would look bad having to get rid of him and we all know haleys EGO will be the downfall of the Chiefs success,

okikcfan
01-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Word is Crennel will interview with the New York Giants for a DC position.

KristofLaw
01-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Crennel's agent also layed out interview plans possibly with the Chiefs for this week. Side that with his preparation for the East-West game and it's likely he'll sign this week with someone otherwise his preparations for that game have to be placed above job hunting, no?

wildcat
01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Add another "credible" source to the list claiming that Crennel is on his way:

Report: Romeo Crennel Picks Chiefs, Not*Giants - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/1/11/1245706/report-romeo-crennel-picks-chiefs)

jacko58
01-11-2010, 05:32 PM
isn't pedecrap still our dc for atleast the next couple hours? or was it just a one year contract

Fansincebirth
01-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Michael Lambarti
just reported on around the league, that Romeo called and canceled his meeting with Giants and told Tom Cofflin that he was going to Kansas City to be DC.
WOO HOO

matthewschiefs
01-11-2010, 05:50 PM
If true that is great news. This offseason has already been better then many past offseasons.

jacko58
01-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Michael Lambarti
just reported on around the league, that Romeo called and canceled his meeting with Giants and told Tom Cofflin that he was going to Kansas City to be DC.
WOO HOO

:fan_wave2: :bananen_smilies046: :fan_wave2:

fairladyZ
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Yes!

Fansincebirth
01-11-2010, 05:58 PM
go check out Romeo update thread hot news

pbatrucker
01-11-2010, 05:59 PM
www.arrowheadpride.com (http://www.arrowheadpride.com)
A new jersey newspaper and a Boston newspaper are reporting the same thing. Also saw it on ESPN insider. Could be real good news coming our way again.

brish
01-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Oh that is just amazing! I am a very happy camper right now! :D

rodu
01-11-2010, 06:13 PM
woot

jacko58
01-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Oh that is just amazing! I am a very happy camper right now! :D

:fan_wave2: :fatlock: :fan_wave2:

Fansincebirth
01-11-2010, 06:28 PM
other DC is Dolphins DC Pasqualini (or something like that LOL)

Fansincebirth
01-11-2010, 07:00 PM
If true that is great news. This offseason has already been better then many past offseasons.
We tried to get him here last season. I know he had to have hip surgery, but mayby he just wanted to see if the Chiefs were up and commers. If that be the case, he must see a big turn around ahead. LOL just realized something,
this looks just like Romeo:fatlock:

Bike
01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
This is very good news.

Pro_Angler
01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Im not holding my breath or anything, but this would just be amazing..

Bike
01-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Im not holding my breath or anything, but this would just be amazing..
Indeed it would. :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
01-11-2010, 07:17 PM
http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/7646013173

Bike
01-11-2010, 07:20 PM
http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/7646013173
Thanks yzilla. I am convinced its gonna happen.

N TX Dave
01-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks yzilla. I am convinced its gonna happen.

I am from Missouri and you have to show me! But please please please!

YZILLA
01-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Hope So Bro ! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

honda522
01-11-2010, 07:32 PM
I don't mean to steal this thread, but am I the only one who thinks Twitter is about the most ridiculous thing?

Anyways..No Rumors! On facts.

Vandelay
01-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Lets get it :sign0053: done.

YZILLA
01-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Sorry for offending , Didnt really post this as " Fact" just posting something someone said like alot of people do here. Take it however you want it , I would have posted the link from Arrowheadpride on this but I went directly to the source instead of pumping up another website. It must have really bothered you if you had to reply with displeasure. Anyway , I will only post FACT , never again will I post anything about the chiefs unless its 100% concrete , Written in Stone, or whatever.... I can say I love the Chiefs but you will have to take my word on that , Sorry ! :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
01-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Sorry for offending , Didnt really post this as " Fact" just posting something someone said like alot of people do here. Take it however you want it , I would have posted the link from Arrowheadpride on this but I went directly to the source instead of pumping up another website. It must have really bothered you if you had to reply with displeasure. Anyway , I will only post FACT , never again will I post anything about the chiefs unless its 100% concrete , Written in Stone, or whatever.... I can say I love the Chiefs but you will have to take my word on that , Sorry ! :bananen_smilies046:
Don't apologize. Without rumours to talk about, we wouldn't have anything to talk about! And if Adam says its true - it probably is.

honda522
01-11-2010, 07:47 PM
No need to apologize, but I see from my view as I see it, its like saying I got 4 hours till I am done with work, I got 3 hours and 45 mins left till I leave from work.

In the end, it just makes the work day feel longer.

I was being a little sarcastic in my post though

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 07:48 PM
I don't mean to steal this thread, but am I the only one who thinks Twitter is about the most ridiculous thing?

No...Kid Rock declared publicly a while back that Twitter is in his word is..."Gay"...he meant that in the sense of being dumb & silly, not related to a slur, hahaha. He has never been a celebrity to participate in such websites.

He's a very intelligent man, seriously...unlike LJ and his Twitter experience, haha.

Personally, I've never been to Twitter, those sort of website's aren't 'me'. I do have a Facebook page at the request of family & friends, but don't do MySpace either. Chiefs Crowd & Kid Rock's fan club website are pretty much it for me as far as interacting on the internet.

Edit: I should clarify...I do follow links posted to twitter to read, I just don't participate or post there is what I meant.

hayden2004
01-11-2010, 07:51 PM
if this team thinks anything other then pats

jacko58
01-11-2010, 07:51 PM

twitter is :lamende: but alot of the older guys like it i still to my facebook though lol but i believe its gonna happen romeo and weis i'm vary vary excited for this year keep the good off season goin guys :fan_wave2:

YZILLA
01-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Honestly I think Twitter blows also but im sure The Media likes it better for posting from their phones .

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Honestly I think Twitter blows also but im sure The Media likes it better for posting from their phones .

Celebrities seem to love it from what I hear, that's for sure.

Bike
01-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Celebrities seem to love it from what I hear, that's for sure.
I don't even know what twitter really is or how it works. I just know some celebs have found themselves in hot water after using it...

hayden2004
01-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Following up my previous tweet on Crennel, my understanding is he's not done talking to #NYG (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23NYG) + will do so tonight or tomorrow. thats from nj_giants on twitter hes the teams beat reporter

rongreen1@mac.com
01-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Go Chiefs!!!!!!

honda522
01-11-2010, 08:08 PM
No...Kid Rock declared publicly a while back that Twitter is in his word is..."Gay"...he meant that in the sense of being dumb & silly, not related to a slur, hahaha. He has never been a celebrity to participate in such websites.

He's a very intelligent man, seriously...unlike LJ and his Twitter experience, haha.

Personally, I've never been to Twitter, those sort of website's aren't 'me'. I do have a Facebook page at the request of family & friends, but don't do MySpace either. Chiefs Crowd & Kid Rock's fan club website are pretty much it for me as far as interacting on the internet.

Edit: I should clarify...I do follow links posted to twitter to read, I just don't participate or post there is what I meant.

I joined..I didn't see a purpose. None of them really have a purpose though.

tornadospotter
01-11-2010, 08:09 PM
YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!
:fan_wave2::fan_wave2:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::beer::beer:

matthewschiefs
01-11-2010, 08:27 PM
He is right more often then he is wrong hopefuly this is him being right again. GO CHIEFS!!!!

tornadospotter
01-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Crennel's agent also layed out interview plans possibly with the Chiefs for this week. Side that with his preparation for the East-West game and it's likely he'll sign this week with someone otherwise his preparations for that game have to be placed above job hunting, no?
By the way, That is a great avatar!:11:

rongreen1@mac.com
01-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I have found Twitter to be very useful.

Pro_Angler
01-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Posted by: Patrick Allen
Earlier today we told you there was a report that Romeo Crennel chose KC over the Giants. Since ESPN’s Adam Shefter reported a couple of weeks ago that Crennel would head to KC I decided to Tweet him to see if he had heard anything new today. Obviously, others had the same idea, as you can see from his latest Tweet below.

Adam_Schefter
Lots of tweets on Romeo Crennel to Chiefs — not done yet, but will be. Crennel will wind up on Kansas City’s defensive staff in 2010.

I trust Shefter more than just about anyone else on these matters. If he says it is all but a done deal you can probably take it to the bank. What do you think Addicts? Is Crennel to the Chiefs inevitable?
Update: We first told you about the Crennel to KC rumor heating up earlier today when Vinny DiTrani of NorthJersey.com reported that Crennel had chosen KC over the NY Giants. In the same report, DiTrani also mentioned that another NFL team would be firing their Defensive Coordinator later today.
Well, according to Adam Shefter, the Miami Dolphins have just fired Paul Pasqualoni. It sounds like Vinny DiTrani’s source was right. It is looking more and more like there is plenty of truth to the rumors.

Pro_Angler
01-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Dolphins Defense: Report: Crennel won't land in Miami

Dolphins Defense (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1254) - TM - MIA (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=MIA) - Jan. 11 - 7:29 pm et According to the Palm Beach Post, Romeo Crennel will not be the Dolphins' next defensive coordinator.
Crennel is expected to land a position with Kansas City. The Fins may turn to Al Groh, a longtime Bill Parcells associate who was fired earlier this winter by the University of Virginia. Groh worked with Parcells for over a decade. Jan. 11 - 7:29 pm et
Source: Palm Beach Post (http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/2010/01/11/source-romeo-crennel-not-coming-to-miami-to-replace-paul-pasqualoni/)

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 09:09 PM
I don't even know what twitter really is or how it works. I just know some celebs have found themselves in hot water after using it...

Honestly, I don't either since I've never participated there, only followed a link to Twitter a couple times to read. Yep, have heard many celebrities get in hot water at Twitter. That's their own fault though, hahaha.

Facebook really isn't enjoyable for me either. I hate all the clutter, ad's, applications. I check in on Facebook once in awhile when I get an email for a request, that's about it. I would much rather interact in a 'forum' like here.

To each their own however, everyone has different needs, and Twitter may fill those needs for some.

Fansincebirth
01-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Trust Lambarti more than Shefter. Ill be glad when all the i dotting and t crossing is done and they make it final.

tornadospotter
01-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Is this Twitter?
YouTube- Clip Tweety And Sylvester - Bird In A Guilty Cage

:D

jacko58
01-11-2010, 09:23 PM
lmao its something like that

jacko58
01-11-2010, 09:26 PM
hmm interesting

yashi
01-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Dammit. I just want this to be a done deal so the coaching staff can be set.

Coach
01-11-2010, 09:49 PM
The New York Post is reporting that this is a done deal. I have found 3 sources so far, with the New York Post being the most trustworthy.

Giants' candidate Crennel joins Chiefs (http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/giants_candidate_crenell_joins_chiefs_3LpRHW6sylzT Tgr5Hj3wEI)

Coach
01-11-2010, 09:55 PM
NY Post also posting that this deal is going to happen
Giants' candidate Crennel joins Chiefs (http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/giants_candidate_crenell_joins_chiefs_3LpRHW6sylzT Tgr5Hj3wEI)

Coach
01-11-2010, 09:59 PM
NY Post article confirming Crennel to the Chiefs:

Connie Jo
The New York Post is reporting that this is a done deal. I have found 3 sources so far, with the New York Post being the most trustworthy.

I would agree that the New York Post is trustworthy overall. Based upon this news, I'm 99.9% sure it's a done deal.

I'll hold off on adding the cheering smiley until the Chiefs officially make that slimmer of doubt fraction (to cover my butt with posting an opinion) go away, hahaha.

:D

Bike
Following up my previous tweet on Crennel, my understanding is he's not done talking to #NYG (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23NYG) + will do so tonight or tomorrow. thats from nj_giants on twitter hes the teams beat reporter
And Charlie Weis is a no go.

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 10:20 PM
:lol:

That was funny, been a while since I've seen a Tweety cartoon, hahaha. THANKS! Yep...that's a Twitter in my world!

Many celebrities finding themselves in trouble are left with an image of Twitter looking more like this guy:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/TweetyWhooped.jpg

honda522
01-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Not sure that is a reliable source, NFL.com didn't report it, neither did yahoo, ESPN or Kcchiefs.com.

Connie Jo
01-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Not sure that is a reliable source, NFL.com didn't report it, neither did yahoo, ESPN or Kcchiefs.com.

Well, in journalism it's all about inside sources and nailing the story first...so it's possible the NY Post journalist got the news from their source first...the others should follow I would think. It usually works that way once the 'leak' is out.

honda522
01-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Well, in journalism it's all about inside sources and nailing the story first...so it's possible the NY Post journalist got the news from their source first...the others should follow I would think. It usually works that way once the 'leak' is out.
I would believe it to be more it from that stand point but that article was posted at 6:28 PM, plenty of time for ESPN writers to find it and scout for the truth. Just saying if it was true, I think it we would have heard more by now...4 hours later

jap1
01-11-2010, 11:20 PM

KC seems to use a political technique of announcing big news on Fridays. The Cassel trade was on a Friday, the Weis hiring was announced on a friday, I dont remember but I bet Haley was announced on a Friday.

Lots of people do this in politics because it keeps the story from being all everyone talks about for a whole week. Announce it on Friday, and everyone is pre-occupied with their weekend schedule. Also, people dont watch as much news on the weekend, so they wont hear as much about it on TV/radio.

In sports, you have all the weekend games to overshadow your news.

This allows the arrowhead staff to focus on their jobs, not answering media questions.

Dont expect an official announcement from the Chiefs before Friday.

N TX Dave
01-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Found this on KFFL

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:08:47 -0800

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the New York Giants (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/team/26/nfl) have approached former NFL (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/team/77/nfl) head coach Jim Haslett (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/player/1974/nfl) about their defensive coordinator position.

honda522
01-11-2010, 11:30 PM
KC seems to use a political technique of announcing big news on Fridays. The Cassel trade was on a Friday, the Weis hiring was announced on a friday, I dont remember but I bet Haley was announced on a Friday.

Lots of people do this in politics because it keeps the story from being all everyone talks about for a whole week. Announce it on Friday, and everyone is pre-occupied with their weekend schedule. Also, people dont watch as much news on the weekend, so they wont hear as much about it on TV/radio.

In sports, you have all the weekend games to overshadow your news.

This allows the arrowhead staff to focus on their jobs, not answering media questions.

Dont expect an official announcement from the Chiefs before Friday.
I understand where you are going, but yahoo, espn, nfl...blah blah blah all reported that Wies had been talking with Haley/Pioli

They haven't done this with Romeo other than one saying he was likley to re-unite with Scott and Charlie.

Just give it time and in the next few weeks they will probably do something.

jap1
01-11-2010, 11:33 PM
I understand where you are going, but yahoo, espn, nfl...blah blah blah all reported that Wies had been talking with Haley/Pioli

They haven't done this with Romeo other than one saying he was likley to re-unite with Scott and Charlie.

Just give it time and in the next few weeks they will probably do something.

Im not saying anything is a done deal or not. Just saying if it really is done, dont be surprised if you dont hear anything until Friday.

Fansincebirth
01-12-2010, 12:11 AM
NFL Network has reported on this.
I think it will be worked out by Wedensday.
They will probably have the Press Conferance on FRI

Chiefster
01-12-2010, 12:23 AM

Coolness!

Chiefster
01-12-2010, 12:44 AM
NY Post article confirming Crennel to the Chiefs:

I've just experience the true meaning a de javu

Hayvern
01-12-2010, 02:29 AM
And Charlie Weis is a no go.

Really? Ummm they announced it on KC Chiefs and he has already had his first Q&A with Haley.

Fansincebirth
01-12-2010, 02:29 AM
The Boston Herald and USA Today both reporting that Romeo Crennel will be in Kansas City for 2010. They say they dont know at what possision. What other possision DC.
They are using same sources ESPN, North Jersey, and as i started this post with NFL Network, Mike Lombardi reported that Romeo had told Giants he was going to KC
Thats five major papers and good source from ESPN and NFL Network
I would say he will be here.
Once again WOO HOO

Coach
01-12-2010, 06:28 AM
Read Article Here... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14803&Itemid=2)

Ryla02
01-12-2010, 06:29 AM
Woooottt !!!!!

70 chiefsfan70
01-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Awwwsomm!!!!!

It appears Pioli is trying to do the right thing this year,Hes on top of his job.This is what good management does, they get things done. Better times are coming, I'm exited about what this franchise is doing, for the first time in several years, I can't wait for FA, and the draft, training camp, preseason, and then some real football, Have a seat my fellow fans, we are going to win some games!!!!!

2010 PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME BABY!!!!!!

loyalchief91
01-12-2010, 08:01 AM
hopefully this is true

Bike
01-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Coolness!
Is that better than just regular cool?

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bike
01-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Really? Ummm they announced it on KC Chiefs and he has already had his first Q&A with Haley.
Yeah this guy Hayden2004 started a thread that he heard Weis was a no go. And now he starts another thread sayin' that Romeo not likely to sign. Both threads are false. I'm just being fecicious.

MoJ
01-12-2010, 08:21 AM
New York Post (not that the Post is worth a )

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/giants_candidate_crenell_joins_chiefs_3LpRHW6sylzT Tgr5Hj3wEI (http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/giants_candidate_crenell_joins_chiefs_3LpRHW6sylzT Tgr5Hj3wEI)
Giants' candidate Crennel joins Chiefs

6:28 PM, January 11, 2010 ? By PAUL SCHWARTZ (http://www.nypost.com/columnists/)
One-time Giants assistant and former Browns head coach Romeo Crennel will not be the new Giants defensive coordinator. Crennel has been hired to run the Chiefs defense.
Crenell never interviewed with Tom Coughlin but the Giants did express some interest.
One candidate Coughlin has already interviewed, former Bills head coach Perry Fewell, was in Chicago to speak with head coach Lovie Smith about the Bears defensive coordinator job. Fewell is considered the front-runner.
Fewell, once Coughlin's defensive backs coach with the Jaguars, met last Thursday with Coughlin with the understanding he was in the running for the Bears defensive coordinator job. Fewell worked in St. Louis and Chicago for Smith and it appears the two will work together again.
Another interesting possibility: Mike Zimmer. His contract will soon expire with the Bengals. Zimmer successfully ran the defenses for the Cowboys and Falcons and did a solid job this season in Cincinnati. Zimmer may attract some interest around the league as a potential head-coaching candidate.
Tom Cable is expected to be fired as head coach of the Raiders and if he is, Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride is again likely to get an interview. Gilbride last year interviewed for the job.

honda522
01-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Awwwsomm!!!!!

It appears Pioli is trying to do the right thing this year,Hes on top of his job.This is what good management does, they get things done. Better times are coming, I'm exited about what this franchise is doing, for the first time in several years, I can't wait for FA, and the draft, training camp, preseason, and then some real football, Have a seat my fellow fans, we are going to win some games!!!!!

2010 PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME BABY!!!!!!
Are you insinuating that Pioli was trying to do the wrong thing last year?

Coach
01-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Thread title should probably be edited. It's not official news yet(KCChiefs.com), but multiple sources are reporting that the deal has been reached in principle.

matthewschiefs
01-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Good news hopefuly it comes up on Kcchiefs.com so that we all know its offical. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

honda522
01-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Thread title should probably be edited. It's not official news yet(KCChiefs.com), but multiple sources are reporting that the deal has been reached in principle.
I concurr, I won't believe anything unless its from kcchiefs.com...though I am likely to believe it from NFL.com

pbatrucker
01-12-2010, 12:55 PM
I've been searching all morning, Can't find any more than what was posted yesterday.

Ryfo18
01-12-2010, 01:05 PM
The latest from rotoworld.com:

"According to NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora, ex-Browns head coach Romeo Crennel is talking with the Chiefs about the defensive coordinator position, but no deal has been worked out yet.
There had been reports that Crennel would be joining the Chiefs' coaching staff, but it wasn't certain that he'd be taking over as defensive boss. Expect him to be signed shortly while Clancy Pendergast remains in limbo."

westtxschf
01-12-2010, 02:46 PM
A solid move but coaches still need good players. The Chiefs are still a ways from the playoffs. This coming draft is extremely important. Get starters with three of the top 50 picks and maybe the playoffs will be a viable goal in 2011.

Chiefster
01-12-2010, 02:59 PM
This is looking very, very good!

Canada
01-12-2010, 03:09 PM
I've just experience the true meaning a de javuI've just experience the true meaning a de javu

Fansincebirth
01-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Bill Williamson (ESPN Reporter) Reports source close to Crennel, says Kansas City will get first crack at signing him as DC

Canada
01-12-2010, 03:14 PM
This is looking very, very good!
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v128/112/105/588035006/n588035006_1309190_8143.jpg

Why thank you chiefster!! :D

Fansincebirth
01-12-2010, 03:16 PM
This story broke yesterday at 6:30 nothing new

Fansincebirth
01-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Ralph Vacchiano Reports

Romeo Crennel put the Giants on hold today as he attempts to work out details on a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs. And that could leave the Giants with only one remaining option: Convincing Perry Fewell to say “No” to the Chicago Bears.
Crennel is “giving K.C. the first shot,” his agent, Joe Linta, said this afternoon. The Chiefs were always the 62-year-old defensive whiz’s first choice, and he told the Giants that when they contacted him on vacation last week. He told them again last night before he officially started negotiating a contract to become the Chiefs’ next defensive coordinator.
There were two reasons for that, according to a source familiar with his thinking. One was because of his long-time relationship with Chiefs GM (and former Patriots GM) Scott Pioli. And the other was because of the demanding nature of Tom Coughlin and the long hours he requires of all his assistant coaches.

chief31
01-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Posted by: Patrick Allen
Earlier today we told you there was a report that Romeo Crennel chose KC over the Giants. Since ESPN’s Adam Shefter reported a couple of weeks ago that Crennel would head to KC I decided to Tweet him to see if he had heard anything new today. Obviously, others had the same idea, as you can see from his latest Tweet below.

<B>
Adam_Schefter </B>

Lots of tweets on Romeo Crennel to Chiefs — not done yet, but will be. Crennel will wind up on Kansas City’s defensive staff in 2010.

I trust Shefter more than just about anyone else on these matters. If he says it is all but a done deal you can probably take it to the bank. What do you think Addicts? Is Crennel to the Chiefs inevitable?
Update: We first told you about the Crennel to KC rumor heating up earlier today when Vinny DiTrani of NorthJersey.com reported that Crennel had chosen KC over the NY Giants. In the same report, DiTrani also mentioned that another NFL team would be firing their Defensive Coordinator later today.
Well, according to Adam Shefter, the Miami Dolphins have just fired Paul Pasqualoni. It sounds like Vinny DiTrani’s source was right. It is looking more and more like there is plenty of truth to the rumors.

I too have seen Schefter be right, over and over again. Not that I quite take his predictions as fact. But I do take them with a much higher regard than anyone elses predictions.

chief31
01-12-2010, 04:32 PM

Agreed, in full.

This would be the first offseason that has had me excited about our team's potential since 2005.:yahoo:

chief31
01-12-2010, 04:46 PM
This is the latest report that I could find on NFL.com...

NFL.com Blogs » Blog Archive Crennel in negotiations with Chiefs, but no deal yet « (http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/12/crennel-in-negotiations-with-chiefs-but-no-deal-yet/)

Former Browns coach Romeo Crennel is in discussions with the Chiefs about becoming their defensive coordinator, but the sides have no deal in place at this point, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Crennel, who spent 2009 outside of the NFL, is interested in the position, and signs point toward a deal. But several issues are still being worked out, and there are no guarantees a deal will be struck.
Other teams, including the Giants, also have interest in Crennel.

Pro_Angler
01-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Report: Romeo Crennel, Chiefs agree - BostonHerald.com (http://news.bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view/20100112report_romeo_crennel_chiefs_agree/srvc=home&position=recent)

Pro_Angler
01-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Report: Romeo Crennel, Chiefs agree - BostonHerald.com (http://news.bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view/20100112report_romeo_crennel_chiefs_agree/srvc=home&position=recent)

Connie Jo
01-12-2010, 07:20 PM
:lol: Canada's post! hahahaha

Coach
01-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Combined all of the Romeo threads.

Chief Tyler
01-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Combined all of the Romeo threads.

You're going to have a little more work to do after I make 3 more!

Fansincebirth
01-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Kansas City Star reports that Romeo Crennels agent said they were waiting on the Chiefs. When asked if Romeo would take the job if offered? His reply was I suppose so. Then reminded us that there were 4 other teams waiting on him. Im sure he is asking for a bundle of money. Im guessing that is the hold up. They are trying to decide if they can afford to pay him. My thought, can we afford not too.

Fansincebirth
01-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Adam Chaplan Foxsport.com Says it is done.
More to come
Will update as i get more

yashi
01-13-2010, 09:11 AM
http://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/7708217119

No word on what his role will be, but the assumption is DC of course.

honda522
01-13-2010, 09:14 AM
I didn't hear it from Pioli so I am not even going to believe it.

Fansincebirth
01-13-2010, 09:38 AM
KAN: Crennel Joins Team
by Adam Caplan of ScoutNFLNetwork.com (http://profootball.scout.com/), January 13, 2010 at 8:54am ET

Romeo Crennel Profile (http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=8&c=1&nid=2987186)

The Kansas City Chiefs have reached a contract agreement with veteran coach Romeo Crennel to take over the defensive coordinator position, Scout.com has confirmed.

Crennel will be replacing Clancy Pendergast. It's not known whether Pendergast has been reassigned within the coaching staff or has been fired.

Crennel also received interest from the Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, Miami Dolphins, New York Giants, and Washington Redskins, a source said. However, it's not known which positions those teams were targeting Crennel for.

Crennel, who was last head coach of the Cleveland Browns from 2005-2008, will continue to run a 3-4 defensive scheme with the Chiefs.

Fansincebirth
01-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Jason Lacanfora and Adam Schefter now reporting the same

wildcat
01-13-2010, 10:08 AM
Jason Lacanfora and Adam Schefter now reporting the same

So is ESPN.

Kansas City Chiefs hire Romeo Crennel as defensive coordinator, source says - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4821761)

wildcat
01-13-2010, 10:10 AM
OK, so I am a dork. Schefter is ESPN.

Fansincebirth
01-13-2010, 10:12 AM
ESPN.com

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/01/11.jpg Crennel

As expected, the Kansas City Chiefs (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=kan) have officially hired Romeo Crennel to be their defensive coordinator, a source close to situation tells ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
Crennel is reunited with offensive coordinator Charlie Weis, who was hired recently by Kansas City following his ouster as Notre Dame coach. Crennel and Weis worked in the same capacities under coach Bill Belichick with the New England Patriots (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=nwe).
Crennel will not start work for a couple of weeks because of a prior commitment -- he'll be the head coach of the East Team in the East-West college football all-star game on Jan. 23 in Orlando, Fla.

loyalchief91
01-13-2010, 10:13 AM
dnt believe it til its on kcchief.com

matthewschiefs
01-13-2010, 10:46 AM
hopefuly we see it on kcchiefs.com today or tommorow

Ryfo18
01-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Is it that hard to just post in the "Romeo Crennel Update" thread?

Three7s
01-13-2010, 11:12 AM
As usual, kcchiefs.com is slower than the snow melting in my yard. It's done guys!

Canada
01-13-2010, 11:44 AM
This one is on NFL.com

NFL.com Blogs » Blog Archive Chiefs agree to terms with Crennel « (http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/13/chiefs-agree-to-trms-with-crennel/)

SAPHOJUNKIE
01-13-2010, 12:41 PM
Kansas City Chiefs hire Romeo Crennel as defensive coordinator - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4821761)

nfl.com is as reliable as any team site.

jacko58
01-13-2010, 12:55 PM
hell yea braje out the party stuff weve got the coaches now lets get the players

josh1971
01-13-2010, 01:29 PM
What's nice is that with two quality coordinators, maybe we'll attract some decent free agent talent. It's especially nice that Romeo is already a 3-4 guy, so we won't be making any huge switches in scheme.

And with both our line coaches gone- maybe we can fill those spots with quality people and protect our qb, while smashing the other teams' qbs.

jb

jason1981
01-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Yes its not that hard to understand. PLease use the Romeo Crennel update thread.

jason1981
01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Looks like its a done deal now.

Crennel will become Chiefs' D-coordinator, reunite with Weis, Pioli (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d815b3b74&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

Chief Tyler
01-13-2010, 03:15 PM
I'll refrain from starting a new thread as much as I want to, but:

Kansas City Chiefs hire Romeo Crennel as defensive coordinator - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4821761)

Done deal! I'm expecting it up on Kcchiefs.com withing a few hours.

Fansincebirth
01-13-2010, 03:21 PM
This was made an new thread because this wasnt just and update. It is the Finale!!!! The Celobration!!!! The WOOO HOOOO

Deserved its own and didnt wanted everyone to find it as quick as possible.

jap1
01-13-2010, 04:20 PM
I wont celebrate until an official Kansas City announcement is made or Crennel is quoted himself. All those websites sited say it is official according to "an unnamed league source."

Unfortunately, we probably wont hear anything official from KC until Friday, since they like to hide their big news at the end of the week.

Fansincebirth
01-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Yes its not that hard to understand. PLease use the Romeo Crennel update thread.
Let me apologize for upsetting you. Didnt mean to confuse you.

Mayby we should just start a Crenel Forum and a Charles forum. LOL

Lighten up everyone. We have not had so much to be happy about in a long time. Personally I LOVE ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! If your not feeling my love send me a privit message and I wi ll send you a big wet KISS. LOL:yahoo:

chief31
01-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Very happy to hear the news today. :yahoo:

Stumplifter
01-13-2010, 04:58 PM
This is good on SO MANY levels.
Couple this with the facts that we signed a good OC, have one of the most explosive RB's in the league, and the Chiefs ended the year on a good note...... and you've got a recipe for 'interest' from players in the league.
Now, hopefully some of the higher caliber free agents out there will actually WANT to come play in KC.
Good stuff.

Pro_Angler
01-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Well chiefster I guess my 10 win prediction for 2010 isnt that far out of the realm of possibility is it??
I am sold not we got both of them and we will scare alot of people. I now believe that KAnsas city and Hunt Jr. are making a statement to the NFL that we will no longer be the stepping stone for others teams play offs!!!

AussieChiefsFan
01-13-2010, 07:57 PM
I didn't hear it from Pioli so I am not even going to believe it.

Crennel will become Chiefs' D-coordinator, reunite with Weis, Pioli (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d815b3b74&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

Connie Jo
01-13-2010, 08:42 PM
YEEHAW!!!!

Special thanks to YZILLA for keeping me up to date via text...since I was on the road today...wouldn't have known till tonight had he not sent the text news...CRENNEL!!

The Kansas City Chiefs are back!!!! Watch out AFC WEST!!

~singing the Warchant hymn!~

josh1971
01-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Yes, I think at the very least, the AFC west is in big trouble from us IF we get some better players plugged in with these coordinators. As nice as it is to now have Weiss and Crennel, they do us very little good if we don't beef up the talent level of the 22 guys on the field.

Which I think we will.

But as to next year, the Donkeys and Faiders are in serious trouble from us. The Fizzles should beware as well.

jb

Vandelay
01-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Chargers.... be afraid.
Donkeys....be afraid.
Faiders....you just suck, and will continue to.

We are back baby! Anyone else hear that? :toast2:

YouTube- tomahawk chop

matthewschiefs
01-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Chargers.... be afraid.
Donkeys....be afraid.

YouTube- tomahawk chop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ac5erpd9H8)

yes we are back. Arrowhead will soon be a place that other teams fear to play. GO CHIEFS

Connie Jo
01-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Chargers.... be afraid.
Donkeys....be afraid.

YouTube- tomahawk chop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ac5erpd9H8)

That gave me goosebumps!! Thanks, YEEHAW!!

I don't have it on video, but do MP3! :D

The coaching changes alone I think will encourage fan support, and fill Arrowhead this coming season...which is also important to our defense...12th man!! We didn't have much 12th man factor in 2009. :(

I haven't been this excited in a very long time about an upcoming season!
:yahoo:

Coach
01-13-2010, 11:01 PM
This is huge news. I think the hiring of Crennel is much bigger than even the hiring of Weis. Plus we now have a backup center(Weis) and backup NT(Crennel).

Vandelay
01-13-2010, 11:12 PM
This is huge news. I think the hiring of Crennel is much bigger than even the hiring of Weis. Plus we now have a backup center(Weis) and backup NT(Crennel).
Are you calling them
YouTube- FAT!

I'm sorry I keep posting that, but it might be my favorite sound drop ever.:lol:

Connie Jo
01-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Tomahawk Chop is my favorite sound drop!!! YEEHAW! GO CHIEFS!!

I need to work on polishing the joint in my elbow before the season begins, cause it's become a bit rusty over the last few seasons, and I want it ready for all those Tomahawk Chop's coming in 2010!!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/Chiefs%20Indians/femalesquaw.gif

jason1981
01-14-2010, 01:14 PM
its official now. it is posted on kcchiefs.com now

KCINNYC
01-14-2010, 01:41 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This shows that the Chiefs and Clark Hunt are really swinging for the fences! WE WILL BE BACK.