PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone doing this Sunday??

Canada
09-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Well kiddies, it is finally here!! Football season starts on Sunday and we can put all these argument about QB's, O-line, Defense, WR's to bed and start all new arguments about stuff. This Sunday is my favorite day of the year. All the boys are coming over, I have two TVs with Satellite ready to go in the garage with Sunday ticket. We are picking up a keg tomorrow and firin up the BBQ for a dayof beer, meat and Chiefs Football!! What are everyone elses plans to kick off the new season?? :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
09-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Well kiddies, it is finally here!! Football season starts on Sunday and we can put all these argument about QB's, O-line, Defense, WR's to bed and start all new arguments about stuff. This Sunday is my favorite day of the year. All the boys are coming over, I have two TVs with Satellite ready to go in the garage with Sunday ticket. We are picking up a keg tomorrow and firin up the BBQ for a dayof beer, meat and Chiefs Football!! What are everyone elses plans to kick off the new season?? :bananen_smilies046:

I am letting my training class do on the floor training and I am going home for the day to nurse a case of beer and SCREAM at the tv!!

rbedgood
09-07-2007, 01:10 PM
I will be travelling for work...(NFL Network) will be playing on the cell phone as I drive down the road...no game, but at least scores and highlights

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm going to be screaming myself horse at the TV watching the Chiefs game as if they could hear me.

luv
09-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Party in St Joe this weekend.

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Party in St Joe this weekend.

You and Guru have a tall one for me. (Even though I don't really drink) :D

sbenson9
09-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Am going to watch houston wake the sleeping giant that is thKC CHIEFS. and yes hank IM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL. Wishing you a happy BBQ and may the Keg float by halftime:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

m0ef0e
09-07-2007, 01:42 PM
BBQ and beer at my house as well. GO CHIEFS!!! We are going to surprise a lot of people this year.

sling58
09-07-2007, 02:01 PM
BBQ and beer at my house as well. GO CHIEFS!!! We are going to surprise a lot of people this year.

That's the kind of enthusiasm I like to hear!!!!!

m0ef0e
09-07-2007, 02:03 PM
That's the kind of enthusiasm I like to hear!!!!!

I'll be here all season. Hopefully with my foot firmly planted on the floor and holding a platter of crow to serve to a few certain individuals.

sling58
09-07-2007, 02:05 PM
I'll be here all season. Hopefully with my foot firmly planted on the floor and holding a platter of crow to serve to a few certain individuals.

NOT ME!!!!! I always start the season with the notion we will hoist the trophy!!!! AGAIN I BELIEVE IT THIS YEAR!!!!

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 02:09 PM
NOT ME!!!!! I always start the season with the notion we will hoist the trophy!!!! AGAIN I BELIEVE IT THIS YEAR!!!!
Heh! I figure it's eat crow or taste the bitter nector of extreme disappointment.

m0ef0e
09-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Don't worry, I will be celebrating the Chiefs' championship so there will be plenty of beer and diet coke to wash down the crow.

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Don't worry, I will be celebrating the Chiefs' championship so there will be plenty of beer and diet coke to wash down the crow.

Cool! Where do you live???:D

sling58
09-07-2007, 02:15 PM

You are just going for the Diet Coke!

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 02:16 PM
You are just going for the Diet Coke!

righto! :D

m0ef0e
09-07-2007, 02:19 PM

Grain Valley, just east of Independence and Blue Springs. (It's practically the same town as Blue Springs, now.) Come on up any time, it would be great to have ya!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Grain Valley, just east of Independence and Blue Springs. (It's practically the same town as Blue Springs, now.) Come on up any time, it would be great to have ya!:bananen_smilies046:

Sounds fun!:yahoo:

DrunkHillbilly
09-07-2007, 02:50 PM

I'll take that as a complement!!!!!!! Nothing I would love better than to be eating that crow!!!!:toast2:

sling58
09-07-2007, 02:51 PM
I'll take that as a complement!!!!!!! Nothing I would love better than to be eating that crow!!!!:toast2:

You will be. The Chiefs will do better than ANYONE thought!!!!

Chiefster
09-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Well you won't be dining alone. :)

You will be. The Chiefs will do better than ANYONE thought!!!!

I'll take crow over the bitter nector I spoke of earlier any day of the week and twice on Sunday. :D

sbenson9
09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Oh and by the way. IM GOING TO THE GAME :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :mob:

m0ef0e
09-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Oh and by the way. IM GOING TO THE GAME :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :mob:

You have those dummy playbooks we gave you to swap with the Texan's coordinators, right?

sling58
09-07-2007, 04:14 PM

You officially SUCK!!

:lol: :lol:

sbenson9
09-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Im giving the play books to them when the get done with their community service. Oh **** thats they second game im going to sunday. As soon as the chiefs get done whipping the texans we are driving to dallas to watch the giants spank the felons I mean cowboys. I know I officaily suck but living in donk coutry and spreading the chief faith to all the lost souls. Karma has caught up with me and Im cashing in. Pray for all the donk fans that have yet to see the light.

Respactfully yours,

A pilgram in an unholy land

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

m0ef0e
09-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Im giving the play books to them when the get done with their community service. Oh **** thats they second game im going to sunday. As soon as the chiefs get done whipping the texans we are driving to dallas to watch the giants spank the felons I mean cowboys. I know I officaily suck but living in donk coutry and spreading the chief faith to all the lost souls. Karma has caught up with me and Im cashing in. Pray for all the donk fans that have yet to see the light.

Respactfully yours,

Wow, a missionary. May you be successful in bringing others to the light.

sling58
09-07-2007, 04:44 PM

Respactfully yours,

Well it this case you don't suck I just dislike you right now cause I do not have the chance to go to the game this weekend.

sbenson9
09-07-2007, 04:45 PM
It a ***** being the only enlightened one. Its like being a nun at a marilyn manson concert. But I hoist the flag and where the gear every sunday for 16 week+. I love the fact that the chiefs are flying under the radar. We are going to be awaken from our sleepy preseason and are going to do a little thing the Army called shock and awe. Game day prediction Kansas city 459 Houston bleeding all over the field. GO CHIEFS.

Anyword or opinion if the are goig to activate the priest, I know they cant till game 7 but have heard very little. Got HBO last night and caught the tail end of hardknocks and peterson was telling him they were going to activate him in week 7. Also, hes not on PUP anymore so can he practice at full tilt now

sling58
09-07-2007, 04:48 PM
It a ***** being the only enlightened one. Its like being a nun at a marilyn manson concert. BUt I hoist the flag and where the gear every sunday for 16 week+. I love the fact that the chiefs are flying under the radar. We are going to be awaken from our sleepy preseason and are going to do a little thing the Army called shock and awe. Game day prediction Kansas city 459 Houston bleeding all over the field. GO CHIEFS.

Anyword or opinion if the are goig to activate the priest, I know they cant till game 7 but have heard very little. Got HBO last night and caught the tail end of hardknocks and peterson was telling him they were going to activate him in week 7. Also, hes not on PUP anymore so can he practice at full tilt now

I still don't think he can practice yet. I could be wrong though. Anyone else kow the ins and outs of that?

sbenson9
09-07-2007, 04:50 PM
SLing, we all bleed red brother. Im not going alone. Ib bringing all you with me. THe chief nation flows in our blood and we are all brothers with the common belief that the chiefs are the beast damn team period. A special shout out to KDB who got the tix for me.

tornadospotter
09-07-2007, 06:57 PM
I will be watching the TV doing my duty as a tornadospotter, watching the developing storm clouds descending on Texas. The President has been notified, FEMA is on alert. Be afraid Texan fans be very afraid, cause the RED HATS ARE COMING !!!!! With a F5 tornado wearing Number 27