PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody!



chiefjon
08-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Hi all, I'm from the UK and i absolutely love NFL and the Kansas City Chiefs!! I am loved them ever since i first saw the "Nigerian Nightmare" Christian Okeye!! The big man used to run all over them broncos :-D Anyway heres hoping for some good chiefs discussion and lets hope we bring the superbowl back to arrowhead! :-)

Chiefster
08-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Wecome aboard I hope ya stick around.

Guru
08-26-2006, 01:55 AM
You deleted my post!!!!

MOD ABUSE!!!! :evil: :-( :cry: :-x :hammer:

Chiefster
08-26-2006, 01:58 AM
Guru wrote:
You deleted my post!!!!

MOD ABUSE!!!! :evil: :-( :cry: :-x :hammer:


:lol: My apologies; it was an accident. I'm not too good at that interweb thingy.

EDIT: THINGY???? is that a word.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guru
08-26-2006, 03:38 AM
Chiefster wrote:

:lol: My apologies; it was an accident. I'm not too good at that interweb thingy.

EDIT: THINGY???? is that a word.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope it is not. 8-)

Edit: However, in your case we'll make an exception.

drunkenben
09-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi, I'm here to say Hello. I'm also here to make sure you all get the Bengals point of view on this upcoming game that makes Green 2-4 in season openers.



:cry:
Here's to an injury free drubbing of the chefs. :pint:
Cheers.

Chiefster
09-07-2006, 03:51 PM
drunkenben wrote:
Hi, I'm here to say Hello. I'm also here to make sure you all get the Bengals point of view on this upcoming game that makes Green 2-4 in season openers.



:cry:
Here's to an injury free drubbing of the chefs. :pint:
Cheers.

Welcome to the Crowd drunkenben! Make yourself at home; although ya might wanna safe those tears for yer Ben Gals.

Here's to an injury free season for both teams. :pint: