PDA

View Full Version : I honestly think Witlock is a Donk fan.

honda522
01-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Can't he write anything good? It has to be all negative from him.

Enjoy your anger.
This Patriots reunion in KC is missing something - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/182/story/1682402.html)

josh1971
01-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Yeah, that was pretty pathetic. If he's so disillusioned by the way things are going with the Chiefs, maybe he should go write for the Raider Gazette or something.

tornadospotter
01-15-2010, 12:39 AM
It is just :fatlock:being :fatlock:, he is what he is, and being paid for it, probably well paid. I think he is a ***, so yes he probably is a donkey!:11:

Chiefster
01-15-2010, 01:13 AM
I honestly think Witlock is a Donk fan.

I could care less. I pay absolutely zero attention to his drivel.

Three7s
01-15-2010, 01:50 AM
Sometimes he'll write a good article, but this one is purely to get a rise from the fans. If you write controversial material, you get views. That's what it's all about.

AussieChiefsFan
01-15-2010, 02:06 AM
I hate that article and who wrote it now.

Connie Jo
01-15-2010, 02:16 AM
Sometimes he'll write a good article, but this one is purely to get a rise from the fans. If you write controversial material, you get views. That's what it's all about.

This is so very true! Controversy and drama = ratings! Ratings = keeping a job!

Whether it be on TV, in newspapers, on line, any form of media...ratings and/or popularity matter most...whether it be negative or positive popularity.

Personally, I avoid negativity in any aspect of media...there's enough I can't avoid, without willingly adding it. Negativity breeds negativity. Whitlock I do not read!

honda522
01-15-2010, 09:07 AM
I could care less. I pay absolutely zero attention to his drivel.
Only enemies could write such an evil article.

hometeam
01-15-2010, 09:32 AM
I have said it once, I will say it again.

Fatlock thrives on negative attention, which also sells newspapers!

he will say whatever he thinks will get a rise out of people, becuase it is great publicity for him.

hes a complete waste of space.

yashi
01-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Yesterday during Crennel's conference call, Haley mentioned that some of the media needs to lose weight. I wonder who he was talking about? :D

matthewschiefs
01-15-2010, 12:02 PM
It would not surprise me in the least if he were a donkey fan. There is so much wrong with what he wrote in that peace of :sign0053: article.

First you CAN NOT compare the job a DC did as a head coach. HC and DC are to diffrent jobs. Theres no compareing the to. I didnt think Romeo did a terrible job in Cleveland. He took the browns to 10-6 one year. That team was a mess and not all of it was his fault. He was not great or even good as there Head Coach but I never though he was terrible.

To give Billcheat all the credit on defense is insane. He pretty much said that Weis was the reason that there offense was good but Billacheat was the one that made there defense good. The truth is there Head Coach like him or not is a good head coach and 3 superbowl rings probley puts him in the hall of fame as a coach. He had a hand in both. Just becuse witlock doent like a hire or doesn't like that we are modling after anther NFL team does not change that. You can not change the facts just to support your opinon.

Weis is probley a more proven Cordnator then Romeo hes probley right there. If he were to say that Weis made Noter Dames Offense better then Romeo made the Browns D no problem. But you cant say one side of the ball for the pats superbowl teams was becuse of the head coach but the other was the cordnator leads one to think hes writting a negitive article just to write a negitve article. Thats jason witlock for you.

Eydugstr
01-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Pay Whitlock no mind.

Whitlock hasn't been the same ever since Petersen left, especially after the incident with Waters not being allowed to talk with the GM. My guess is that when Pioli started a "closed door" policy, a lot of Whitlock's information sources went right out the door, too. Next thing that happened was Whitlock calling Pioli "Egoli". What a coincidence.

Whitlock used to be a good writer back in the 90's, but it went to his head, and tried to use the media to get his buddies signed to the Chiefs (Anyone remember when he tried to get Jeff George signed onto the Chiefs?).

Romeo Crennel might not be the next Buddy Ryan as far as defenses go, but there are a lot worse options out there.

kilobytes
01-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Well everyone but him seems optimistic. I will stay neutral because I know nothing of these people coming in. While everyone is about partying that we are going to make the playoffs, prematurely, there has got to be some criticism. I don't mind the article at all. People don't like to hear negative things so they make blind assumptions like someone is a donkey fan just because they aren't sold on two coaches. I will stand neutral until I see what happens during the 2010 season.

Canada
01-16-2010, 04:30 PM
I don't know that people are making blind assumptions. These two coaches are pretty damn good and I have never hear Fatlock say anything good about the Chiefs so I don't really think its a stretch to say he isn't a fan. I don't konw why the "has to be some criticism" other than you just like to complain, but what is whong with these two coaches?

Out of all 14 seasons that Crennel and Weis have coached together, they have only had 3 losing seasons.
Only calculating the years that they were together, the career win loss record for this coaching tandem is 136 wins and 88 losses
In those 14 years, they have never coached a season together with less than 5 wins. It’s been 3 straight seasons since the Chiefs have won at least 5 games.
Only once have they ever had back to back seasons with under 10 wins.
They have reached the Super Bowl 5 times together, meaning that they coached in over 1/3 of the Super Bowls in that time frame. In other words, it would be RARE for the Chiefs to not be good next year and almost impossible for them to not be VERY GOOD 2 years from now.

matthewschiefs
01-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Well everyone but him seems optimistic. I will stay neutral because I know nothing of these people coming in. While everyone is about partying that we are going to make the playoffs, prematurely, there has got to be some criticism. I don't mind the article at all. People don't like to hear negative things so they make blind assumptions like someone is a donkey fan just because they aren't sold on two coaches. I will stand neutral until I see what happens during the 2010 season.

My problem with the article that he wrote was not that he was not being optimistic. My problem was how he was judgeing the to. I will say again you CAN NOT compare the job of a DC or an OC to a head coach. Yes Romeo didnt do a great job in Cleveland. But that was a diffrent job. As a DC he has done nothing but good. He was compareing apples to oranges. I have no problem hes not sold on the coaching staff. I am not SOLD on Haley. I was easy on him all year becuse he was learning the job. He has to show something as to do all the coaches. But you cant do what he did. Comparing the job of an oc or dc is just pointless.

luv
01-16-2010, 04:57 PM
My problem with the article that he wrote was not that he was not being optimistic. My problem was how he was judgeing the to. I will say again you CAN NOT compare the job of a DC or an OC to a head coach. Yes Romeo didnt do a great job in Cleveland. But that was a diffrent job. As a DC he has done nothing but good. He was compareing apples to oranges. I have no problem hes not sold on the coaching staff. I am not SOLD on Haley. I was easy on him all year becuse he was learning the job. He has to show something as to do all the coaches. But you cant do what he did. Comparing the job of an oc or dc is just pointless.
What he said.

I wasn't impressed with Weis as HC at ND (of course, I don't like ND either). Haven't seen him in action as an OC, but I've heard nothing but good things.

matthewschiefs
01-16-2010, 05:06 PM
What he said.

I wasn't impressed with Weis as HC at ND (of course, I don't like ND either). Haven't seen him in action as an OC, but I've heard nothing but good things.

I was very Impressed with the Offense that he built at ND. Thats what hes being asked to do in kC. I am very excited about the hire.

tornadospotter
01-16-2010, 06:09 PM
I really enjoyed the comments at the bottom of whitless fatlocks article.

Three7s
01-17-2010, 12:09 AM
I don't know that people are making blind assumptions. These two coaches are pretty damn good and I have never hear Fatlock say anything good about the Chiefs so I don't really think its a stretch to say he isn't a fan. I don't konw why the "has to be some criticism" other than you just like to complain, but what is whong with these two coaches?
Out of all 14 seasons that Crennel and Weis have coached together, they have only had 3 losing seasons.
Only calculating the years that they were together, the career win loss record for this coaching tandem is 136 wins and 88 losses
In those 14 years, they have never coached a season together with less than 5 wins. It’s been 3 straight seasons since the Chiefs have won at least 5 games.
Only once have they ever had back to back seasons with under 10 wins.
They have reached the Super Bowl 5 times together, meaning that they coached in over 1/3 of the Super Bowls in that time frame.In other words, it would be RARE for the Chiefs to not be good next year and almost impossible for them to not be VERY GOOD 2 years from now.
Can't argue with facts, this is the most optimistic I've been about the Chiefs since 03.

chief31
01-17-2010, 06:56 AM
I don't know that people are making blind assumptions.

Really? Is there some evicence that Whitlock is a Broncos fan?

Seriously. I don't.

These two coaches are pretty damn good and I have never hear Fatlock say anything good about the Chiefs so I don't really think its a stretch to say he isn't a fan. I don't konw why the "has to be some criticism" other than you just like to complain, but what is whong with these two coaches?

Well, other than saying that he feels like we might be getting the wrong parts of The Patriots dynasty, I didn't really see him saying that these were bad coaches.

And even that isn't saying that they are bad coaches. Just that he thinks that they were "along for the ride" so to speak.

He did mention Crennel as a DC. A few times in fact, and gave his assesment, agree or not.

And not being head-coach material doesn’t disqualify someone from being a top-flight coordinator.

In fact, I touched base with the player again on Wednesday, and he assured me that Crennel installed the defensive game plan throughout the week without interference from Belichick and that Crennel called the game.

And he even put a positive twist in there...

Bill Parcells never won a Super Bowl without Belichick working as his defensive coordinator.
Hey, maybe one day we will be saying the same thing about Belichick and Crennel.

Seems to me that his opinion of Crennel boiled down to this...

I’m just not sold on Crennel. As a coordinator, Crennel has far more to prove than Charlie Weis. No one I’ve talked to doubts Weis’ ability to create innovative game plans.

Until then, I’ll take a wait-and-see approach with Scott Pioli’s New England Relocation Plan.

Sucks to be defending this guy, because I know everyone hates him.

But he did have some positive things to say in there. Just expressed some doubts about things too.

I am very excited to be bringing in Weiss and Crennel. My opinion is that they will help get this team shaped into a winning team. Not even just a better team, but a winning team.

But it just seems like some of us over-react to criticism of this team, and moves that they make.

Look at some of these comments, by Chiefs fans...

Suck on this Jason

I'm tired of reading the crack inspired trash

What a miserable human being! Go kick your dog!

You are a punk Jason shut you fat mouth up

I am a whitlock hater!

Shes not a sports writer but shes got to be better than this dumba$$

Afraid those big boys are the new buffet kings of KC invading yo turf?

Hey S. Hitlock

Some moron at the KC Star gave you some money for a bunch of sarcastic nonsense

Sh!tlock, then STOP writing it. You're boring. You're stale. Give it a rest. Write about the newest All-You-Can-Eat in Overland Park, or something. Stay away from sports in general, because you stink and have no knowledge whatsoever.

My point is, I am so sick of this idiot

All this reunion is missing is Jasons fat a hanging out of the press box throwing racial/sexual preference slurs at them.

Jason Twitlock is a tool

Whitless... Fatlock... Wittleego

Weis, "Hey Whitlock, stay away from my sandwich."

Crennel, "That was my sandwich."

ShiXlock comes thru with another stupid article. Hey KC Star Editor-in-Chief, when are you gonna wake up a fire this bimbo so he can cover stuff he is capable of--Fried chicken eating contest at the local VFW!

your Boeing 747-wide posterior

I would have trouble urinating on your if you were on fire.

the guy is a mega-insult to even sub-average intelligence.

You can't argue the attention this idiot brings to this rag though.

pile of sh*t

Listen clown

Whitlock, you're an idiot

The only thing missing is Whitlock's neck.

Blubberboy, the only thing your gut says is "FEED ME"!!!!

you look that much more pitiful

you're unintelligent, completely lacking the respect of your peers, and fat

Jason Whitlock is a hack and a racist.

they dont make a diaper big enough for JW

You're like the Jamarcus Russell of columnists

you're an embarassment to any African Americans.

Jason has a full-length dressing mirror, but even if he stands all the way in the back of the room he still sees only one third of himself at the time

long before you began to stuff your face and hate white guys?

you fat liar.

Jason you lard bucket

Wow.

And several comments were removed by mods, because they were deemed innapropriate.

Canada
01-17-2010, 09:55 AM
Withlock tells half the story about Crennel. Does he mention any of the five SB rings he has? Of course not, then he couldn't criticize as much. Does he mention 13-10 win seasons? Nope. We only hear the bad stuff. Tell the whole story and let people form their own opinion.

Chiefster
01-17-2010, 10:32 AM
:fatlock:thrives on rocking the boat and making waves in order to create controversy where there is none.

DC_Chiefsfan
01-17-2010, 11:09 AM
This guy kills me. I'm from Cincinnati, and live in DC now. Both cities have serious fan issues. If their team is doing well the whole city jumps on the bandwagon, but when they're losing everyone dumps on them like Whitlock dumps on the Chiefs. Is this guy from Cincy or DC?! The worst I ever do to knock on the Chiefs is call them the Chefs when the play a bad game (ala the old snickers commercial).

Chiefster
01-18-2010, 01:54 AM
This guy kills me. I'm from Cincinnati, and live in DC now. Both cities have serious fan issues. If their team is doing well the whole city jumps on the bandwagon, but when they're losing everyone dumps on them like Whitlock dumps on the Chiefs. Is this guy from Cincy or DC?! The worst I ever do to knock on the Chiefs is call them the Chefs when the play a bad game (ala the old snickers commercial).

That was a funny commercial.

YouTube- 1997 - Commercial - Snickers: Who are the Chefs

chief31
01-18-2010, 08:02 AM
Withlock tells half the story about Crennel. Does he mention any of the five SB rings he has? Of course not, then he couldn't criticize as much. Does he mention 13-10 win seasons? Nope. We only hear the bad stuff. Tell the whole story and let people form their own opinion.

He is expressing his opinion. (Or what is supposedly his opinion)

And the hype behind this hire is pretty well expressed all over the place. I don't see why offering an opposing viewpoint is so horrible.

I am thrilled about the hirings so far. But of course here is room to be skeptical.

Maybe Witlock is eternally pessemistic. I really don't read his atrticles often. Only when they are brought here, usually becaus e someone hated the opinions he expressed.

But it is just one man's (supposed) opinion.

Canada
01-18-2010, 08:17 AM
He is expressing his opinion. (Or what is supposedly his opinion)

And the hype behind this hire is pretty well expressed all over the place. I don't see why offering an opposing viewpoint is so horrible.

I am thrilled about the hirings so far. But of course here is room to be skeptical.

Maybe Witlock is eternally pessemistic. I really don't read his atrticles often. Only when they are brought here, usually becaus e someone hated the opinions he expressed.

But it is just one man's (supposed) opinion.

So a journalist shouldn't tell the whole story? If thats the case then get used to the crticism and gets used to be called a half as$ed reporter because that is exactly what he is. Whitlock does not write an advice column, he reports on a football team that it sees pretty clear he does not like. That is not a job that people need to hear his opinion, he should report the facts. Good journalists look at the whole picture and stay impartial.

KristofLaw
01-18-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm relatively new to him having only read his columns since joining the Crowd but I gotta say I find his type of journalism as I've come to expect from him to be horrid. Seems to me he hates the Chiefs and I really don't understand why he'd still be employed as he doesn't really seem to write anything to try bring the Chiefs into a winning atmosphere. He seems to enjoy being negative regarding anything Chiefs related.

Connie Jo
01-18-2010, 01:37 PM
The media has many personalities like Whitlock...those the majority love to hate, so to speak. Controversial, negative journalists are profitable for their employer's by stirring controversy.

The best thing Chiefs fans could do would be to boycott Whitlock, stop reading his articles and responding to them. Being negative and what appears to be hating on the Chiefs...is Whitlocks job security, and will be as long as the fans continue to respond.

matthewschiefs
01-18-2010, 02:33 PM
The media has many personalities like Whitlock...those the majority love to hate, so to speak. Controversial, negative journalists are profitable for their employer's by stirring controversy.

The best thing Chiefs fans could do would be to boycott Whitlock, stop reading his articles and responding to them. Being negative and what appears to be hating on the Chiefs...is Whitlocks job security, and will be as long as the fans continue to respond.

I agree if people truely want him to be let go then they will have to stop talking about his articles. If there is no intrest in them then the star will have to let him go.

The media loves to be negitve and talk about the negitives in most spots. Skip Balis on ESPN first take has made a name of himself for doing it. Why he is kept on the show is becuse people love to disagree with what he has to say. I actualy am a fan of his becuse I think he does bring facts to his arguments. But all the same people love to hate on him but they keep talking about him thats why he has his job. Thats why Witlock has his job. I guess you can say even how much any one or myself loves to disagree with what he writes he does his job thats to get people talking.

chief31
01-19-2010, 07:10 PM
So a journalist shouldn't tell the whole story? If thats the case then get used to the crticism and gets used to be called a half as reporter because that is exactly what he is. Whitlock does not write an advice column, he reports on a football team that it sees pretty clear he does not like. That is not a job that people need to hear his opinion, he should report the facts. Good journalists look at the whole picture and stay impartial.

It is commentary. He shares his chosen comments/opinions.

That is his job. And that is what he does. (As far as I have seen.)

You want the facts? That is usually done by a different writer. Not a Commentary guy.

His job is to do what we all do here. Write his opinions out.

Canada
01-19-2010, 09:14 PM
It is commentary. He shares his chosen comments/opinions.

That is his job. And that is what he does. (As far as I have seen.)

You want the facts? That is usually done by a different writer. Not a Commentary guy.

His job is to do what we all do here. Write his opinions out.

So I have to like it? I have to agree with it? How come his opinion is NEVER "the Chiefs made a good move"? Have they never done anything right? Opinions are like as$holes, everyones got one. This guy just happens to be a sh!tty reporter. Maybe u like him, I don't know. But if u continually talk sh!t about the Chiefs, someone is gonna think you are not a fan of the team.

chief31
01-20-2010, 04:33 AM
So I have to like it? I have to agree with it? How come his opinion is NEVER "the Chiefs made a good move"? Have they never done anything right? Opinions are like as, everyones got one. This guy just happens to be a sh!tty reporter. Maybe u like him, I don't know. But if u continually talk sh!t about the Chiefs, someone is gonna think you are not a fan of the team.

You have to read it?

Romeo Crennel sounds great on paper. He won three Super Bowls while holding the title of “defensive coordinator” for Belichick’s Patriots.

Crennel installed the defensive game plan throughout the week without interference from Belichick and that Crennel called the game.

No one I’ve talked to doubts Weis’ ability to create innovative game plans.

Bill Parcells never won a Super Bowl without Belichick working as his defensive coordinator.
Hey, maybe one day we will be saying the same thing about Belichick and Crennel.

That's four positive statements right there, in this single piece.

And 6-42 over the past three seasons desrves to be highly scrutinized.

You hate him. Alot of people do. I don't really care one way or the other. I prefer to hear your opinion, and other "Crowd" members' opinions than his.

But I think a big part of why you dislike him, or at least part of why you are saying you dislike him, is a misunderstanding of his job.

He is not a reporter. He does not report the news. He gives his commentary. Popular commentary, or not.

And, maybe he isn't a fan of the team. I don't know. But I do know that being critical of a team does not mean that you are not.

If you want to read from someone who sounds more like a fan of the team, why not read Joe Posnanski? Same paper, different commentary.

KansasCity.com | Joe Posnanski (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnists/joe_posnanski/)

But, oddly enough, I have never seen him linked here, that I can remember. Never heard his name on this site, again, that I remember.

Why, oh why must we harp on the negative? :lol:

Canada
01-20-2010, 07:46 AM
I guess you're right. Whitlock has proven himself as the utmost Kansas City Chiefs fan. I don't misunderstand his job at all. He writes an hs "opinion" of the Chiefs. Unfortunately his "opinion" is always something bad. They are always screwing up. I guess one of the downfalls of doing his job so well is that people will bring his loyalty to the Chiefs into question and I think people have every right to do so. At least when you complain about stuff, you offer up solutions and alternatives to what is going on. Whitlock calls coaches and GMs names and b!tches non stop about how much we suck. Sure we are 6-42 right now, did Whitlock just start writing crap in the last three years or has this been going on for a long time?

We harp on the negative because people think that b!tching and complaining all day is gonna change the world!!

Chiefster
01-20-2010, 12:35 PM
I guess you're right. Whitlock has proven himself as the utmost Kansas City Chiefs fan. I don't misunderstand his job at all. He writes an hs "opinion" of the Chiefs. Unfortunately his "opinion" is always something bad. They are always screwing up. I guess one of the downfalls of doing his job so well is that people will bring his loyalty to the Chiefs into question and I think people have every right to do so. At least when you complain about stuff, you offer up solutions and alternatives to what is going on. Whitlock calls coaches and GMs names and b!tches non stop about how much we suck. Sure we are 6-42 right now, did Whitlock just start writing crap in the last three years or has this been going on for a long time?

We harp on the negative because people think that b!tching and complaining all day is gonna change the world!!

...For as long as I've known who his is (much more then three years).

chief31
01-20-2010, 06:17 PM

I don't know how long he's been doing it. But then, I really don't care either. :lol:

Nor do I know how long he has been "completely negative".

And your final statement seems like it could be applied to Witlock's defense. :D

But guessing him to be a Broncos fan, is a blind assumption. Not that all blind assumptions are wrong.

Anyway, did you check out the other writer I linked? He does seem to take a much more optimistic stance toward most things.

kilobytes
01-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Actually I completely understand all the negative from him all these years. We haven't had a good football team for a long time. That high flying circus offense with dick vermeil was a joke because there was no defense at all. Defense wins championships. So we haven't really had an all around good football team for quite some time. I don't really agree with him all the time but he gave Jamaal Charles an A and LJ an F. I know that will please most of you.

Chief31 has pretty much nailed what I was going to say and what I was saying earlier especially the blind assumption part

Connie Jo
01-21-2010, 12:19 AM
I remember Whitlock being negative from back in the mid 90's anyway. He was fired from ESPN a few yrs back, because of insulting and derogatory comments he made publicly against fellow ESPN reporters. He's been involved in many controversial commentaries over the years...in fact, he's made a name for himself among sports journalists in particular as being a controversial personality.

He played football in college, defense, but couldn't make it in the NFL, so maybe he has a chip on his shoulder? He also went to high school with Jeff George, they played football together in HS, & are still friends.

Canada
01-21-2010, 08:55 AM
I don't know how long he's been doing it. But then, I really don't care either. :lol:

Nor do I know how long he has been "completely negative".

And your final statement seems like it could be applied to Witlock's defense. :D

But guessing him to be a Broncos fan, is a blind assumption. Not that all blind assumptions are wrong.

Anyway, did you check out the other writer I linked? He does seem to take a much more optimistic stance toward most things.

Ok, Im pretty sure that the Donkey fan comment was made as a joke. The point being that he does not seem like a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs and to be insulting, someone called hima Donkey fan. Maybe he is a faider fan, maybe he is a Charger fan. He just obviously does not like the Chiefs.

Actually I completely understand all the negative from him all these years. We haven't had a good football team for a long time. That high flying circus offense with dick vermeil was a joke because there was no defense at all. Defense wins championships. So we haven't really had an all around good football team for quite some time. I don't really agree with him all the time but he gave Jamaal Charles an A and LJ an F. I know that will please most of you.

Chief31 has pretty much nailed what I was going to say and what I was saying earlier especially the blind assumption part

So let me be clear here. Nothing good to say about the Chiefs? Crennel and Weis? Bad hires?

buffman316
01-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Can't he write anything good? It has to be all negative from him.

Enjoy your anger.
This Patriots reunion in KC is missing something - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/182/story/1682402.html)I don'tthink he is a fan of anyone, I actually believe if he worked in Denver he would be bashing McDaniel right this minute!

matthewschiefs
01-21-2010, 11:54 AM
You have to read it?

That's four positive statements right there, in this single piece.

And 6-42 over the past three seasons desrves to be highly scrutinized.

You hate him. Alot of people do. I don't really care one way or the other. I prefer to hear your opinion, and other "Crowd" members' opinions than his.

But I think a big part of why you dislike him, or at least part of why you are saying you dislike him, is a misunderstanding of his job.

He is not a reporter. He does not report the news. He gives his commentary. Popular commentary, or not.

And, maybe he isn't a fan of the team. I don't know. But I do know that being critical of a team does not mean that you are not.

If you want to read from someone who sounds more like a fan of the team, why not read Joe Posnanski? Same paper, different commentary.

KansasCity.com | Joe Posnanski (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnists/joe_posnanski/)

But, oddly enough, I have never seen him linked here, that I can remember. Never heard his name on this site, again, that I remember.

Why, oh why must we harp on the negative? :lol:

Yes 6-42 should be scruntinized but he is doing it to the wrong people. Herm Edwards and Carl peterson are the main ones he should be blasting. Pioli and Haley just got to KC. They walked into the mess. He is putting the mess on them and not on who it belongs on.

Connie Jo
01-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Yes 6-42 should be scruntinized but he is doing it to the wrong people. Herm Edwards and Carl peterson are the main ones he should be blasting. Pioli and Haley just got to KC. They walked into the mess. He is putting the mess on them and not on who it belongs on.

Good point!

Edit...not sure why it quoted wrong, but oh well, haha.

chief31
01-22-2010, 08:42 AM

Well, it would still be a matter of opinion raher we have made good moves since they took over, and rather or not it was a good idea have Pioli and Haley be the guys who took over.

I don't share so much in his thoughts about Romeo and Weiss. But I can see where one would have some concerns about them.

matthewschiefs
01-22-2010, 11:48 AM
]Well, it would still be a matter of opinion raher we have made good moves since they took over, and rather or not it was a good idea have Pioli and Haley be the guys who took over. [/B]

I don't share so much in his thoughts about Romeo and Weiss. But I can see where one would have some concerns about them.

Your right about that. It is a matter of opinion anytime we make moves. But the record we have had the past seasons tells you that Herm and Carl didnt do a good job. Thats what you base a final decison on. He throughout the season put the blame on Haley and Pioli. They walked into the mess they didnt make it. Thats what I have a problem with. He does not give the whole story. Just puts the blame on people who yes deserve a bit of the blame but skips over the main people who are to blame IMO.