Denver
Houston
Indianapolis
Oakland
St. Louis
San Diego
Seattle
Cleveland

I know u just dont know how a team is going to be year to year. But i expect at least 8-8 after lookin at this piece of cake. Maybe even a playoff run.

Hayvern
01-16-2010, 03:32 AM
2010 Home Opponents:

Donkies
Faids
Chargeless
Cardinals
Jags
49ers
Titans
Bills

2010 Road Opponents

Denver
Houston
Indianapolis
Oakland
St. Louis
San Diego
Seattle
Cleveland

I know u just dont know how a team is going to be year to year. But i expect at least 8-8 after lookin at this piece of cake. Maybe even a playoff run.

DAMN so much for the San Francisco game this year. Will have to make the trip to KC again. I was hoping some of the crowd could make the trip out here.

Sn@keIze
01-16-2010, 03:35 AM
DAMN so much for the San Francisco game this year. Will have to make the trip to KC again. I was hoping some of the crowd could make the trip out here.
Looks like ur just going to have to come over here.

MDChiefs!
01-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Im thinking 7-9

matthewschiefs
01-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Im thinking 7-9

I am thinking 19-0 myself :D

Connie Jo
01-16-2010, 12:14 PM
I know some Chiefs Crowd members are already planning on attending the SF game in KC in 2010...Canada...Tammie...YZILLA...me. Hopefully there will be many more as the date rolls around, and it will be one heck of a Chiefs Crowd meeting and tailgating party at Arrowhead!

Three7s
01-17-2010, 12:16 AM
It is easier than usual, but I think a lot of it depends on when we face these teams on our schedule.

AussieChiefsFan
01-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Chiefs get to play St louis!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
01-17-2010, 12:43 AM

Maybe you can bring Sweets and rbedgood along. :D

honda522
01-17-2010, 10:26 AM
The only game I can imagine we will lose is against the Colts. Other than that we have a shot to win any of those games. Our division opponents will be tough like always and I think those will account for 2-4 losses.

DC_Chiefsfan
01-17-2010, 11:26 AM
with our current squad I see a 6-10 to 8-8 finish. Add FA's and the draft and I think we have a legit shot at a 9-7 winning season. Probably not the playoffs, but at least a non-losing record!

okikcfan
01-17-2010, 12:31 PM
After last year I'm afraid to say anything, lol

tornadospotter
01-17-2010, 12:58 PM
I will stick with my prediction for every season, we will win every game we do and will not lose until we do.:D
I am excited that we are undefeated so far this year!

matthewschiefs
01-17-2010, 01:07 PM
I will stick with my prediction for every season, we will win every game we do and will not lose until we do.:D
I am excited that we are undefeated so far this year!

19-0 does sound good. We are not undefeated so far this year but we are also undefeated for the decade. :D

Connie Jo
01-17-2010, 05:00 PM
I think we're gonna beat the Colts too! The Colt's don't win big as much as they win close games, they're very beatable!

Ryfo18
01-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Pretty sweet that the Chiefs Crowd people get together for a game a year. I'd definitely love to join you all at the 49ers game next year!

Sn@keIze
01-17-2010, 11:35 PM
I think we're gonna beat the Colts too! The Colt's don't win big as much as they win close games, they're very beatable!
As long as we have Charles on this team we can beat anybody.

Oh, and we get our D to gel be effective, which Crennell thankfully will b in charge of.

When u are that scary good. The PA pass will tear people up.

Jamaal Charles is a special player. Its a shame i have to wait so long to see him n action again.

Coach
01-17-2010, 11:40 PM
I'll take that schedule over what we had to endure this year. Too early to make predictions, but I think we will have a better record in 2010.

Chiefster
01-18-2010, 01:41 AM
I'll take that schedule over what we had to endure this year. Too early to make predictions, but I think we will have a better record in 2010.

No doubt; wished we'd have had that schedule this year.

Canada
01-18-2010, 09:02 AM
If people are on board with a get together for the Chiefs 49ers game, I will be more than happy to make ticket arrangements/hotels etc. If a mod or someone wants to put up a poll to see if we have enough interest that would be great!!

Connie Jo
01-18-2010, 03:46 PM
If people are on board with a get together for the Chiefs 49ers game, I will be more than happy to make ticket arrangements/hotels etc. If a mod or someone wants to put up a poll to see if we have enough interest that would be great!!

You already know I'm in, and looking foward to it! These are the type of thoughts that help my off season withdrawals, hahaha.

Coach
01-18-2010, 03:48 PM

I think there is plenty of interest, but until we have dates I think it is going to be hard for most people to commit.

Canada
01-18-2010, 04:26 PM
I think there is plenty of interest, but until we have dates I think it is going to be hard for most people to commit.

No doubt. I wouldn't expect a commitment from anyone until aftehr the schedule is out. I just thought if we had a ballpark idea of how many people wanted to go I could look into deals for bulk hotel rooms. I was talking to the sales guy at the hotel when we were there in Dec and I have his business card. I told him we were going to put together a trip like this and was looking for discounts.

Chief Buck Rogers
01-18-2010, 07:48 PM
I hope I'm inport and not at sea and under water for the SeaSquaks game

tornadospotter
01-18-2010, 09:00 PM
I should think, the Don would be able to take care of all arrangements. I am in as far as preliminary list, will need the dates to know for sure, wiski girl, and hubby most likely to.