PDA

View Full Version : Vikings and Saints...who will it be?

Connie Jo
01-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Vike's played a good game. I do believe the two best NFC teams have advanced this weekend. Unless there's something I'm unaware of, like concealed minor injuries which might keep a player from playing 100% his capabilities...I think it's a tough call between the Saint's and Vike's as to which will come out the victor.

Saint's do have home field advantage, which very likely may be the key component as to the outcome...a Saint's win. Brett's a beloved LA homeboy, but the rest of his team isn't.

I'm still rooting for the Vikes first, but my heart won't be broken if the Saint's win...these were my two fav's going into the playoffs.

matthewschiefs
01-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Vikings will probley win They have the better D and thats what wins games this time of year.

Jarad Allen realy made me miss him in KC at times today

honda522
01-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Could go either way. Both teams are powerhouses and and both teams' defenses choose not to show up sometimes.

Connie Jo
01-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Yep, I agree with both of you...including missing Jared terribly in KC. Oh well, it is what it is...and he's no longer a Chief. I do hope the Vike's win for many reasons, one is so that Jared will have a much deserved SB ring...karma...Peterson.

AussieChiefsFan
01-18-2010, 03:35 AM
I think saints will win

rbedgood
01-18-2010, 04:07 AM
Vikings 28-17

GlennBree
01-18-2010, 08:19 AM
No Doubt We All Miss Jared! He's just amazing....a true monster on the field.
I think it'll be Minnesota.I'm with you though Connie...really don't care too much one way or the other.

Canada
01-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Vikings and Jets. Favres new team against his old team!!

Connie Jo
01-18-2010, 04:08 PM

I thought about that too, how ironic it would be!

spicygirl
01-19-2010, 03:41 AM
After watching MNF, the Saints.

Chiefster
01-19-2010, 06:27 AM

...One of his old teams. :D

kilobytes
01-20-2010, 01:27 AM
The Vikings are going to win it all. There I said it. It's all because of how amazing Brett Favre is. A phenomenal athlete.

Connie Jo
01-20-2010, 02:54 AM
The Vikings are going to win it all. There I said it. It's all because of how amazing Brett Favre is. A phenomenal athlete.

I totally agree! I'll take it further...I think he's the greatest NFL player of my time OVERALL...all factor's considered, not just stats and Super Bowls. I've never witnessed a player express so much compassion, energy, devotion to the game with as much intensity as Brett does.

I would imagine the decision for him to retire was one of which was ripping his heart apart...he loves it that much...and it shows every time he takes the field. He said once years ago he'd play for free he loves it so much...I believe he would too. :D

chief31
01-20-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm riding The Vikings. I thought they were the most complete team before the seasons started, and I think they take it over a great Saints team.

matthewschiefs
01-20-2010, 03:38 PM

I agree the Vikings have a good offese and they have the D to go with it.

DC_Chiefsfan
01-20-2010, 08:27 PM
I think its the vikings 31-14 with some garbage points at the end of the game.

Chieffaninfl
01-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Vikes gettin pressure on Brees with the front 4 will be the difference. Then Vikes over the Colts in the SB. Favre with a TD in the last minute, and a Jared Allen sack on Manning to end the game!!

Connie Jo
01-20-2010, 10:55 PM
Vikes gettin pressure on Brees with the front 4 will be the difference. Then Vikes over the Colts in the SB. Favre with a TD in the last minute, and a Jared Allen sack on Manning to end the game!!

I actually had a visual of seeing Jared sack Manning when I read your post...YAY!! hahaha