PDA

View Full Version : with The 5th pic the chiefs pic from N.D. J. Clausen

kcred
01-18-2010, 08:14 PM
With chaz as the new. O.C. this could be the pic. With 37th pic the chiefs pick from N.D. w r. Tate. This wouldn't surpise me.
Maybe that wouldnt be a bad thing. When would the chiefs get a chance to draft a qb. Just a thought

honda522
01-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Were not drafting a QB.

slc chief
01-18-2010, 08:21 PM
that would be a dumb pick we need o - line and more 0- line

jacko58
01-18-2010, 08:22 PM
:sign0104:
With chaz as the new. O.C. this could be the pic. With 37th pic the chiefs pick from N.D. w r. Tate. This wouldn't surpise me.
Maybe that wouldnt be a bad thing. When would the chiefs get a chance to draft a qb. Just a thought

no disrespect sir but even if you dont like it cassels the man in kc. your gonna judge him on this last season? behind a p.o.s. line dealing with a man formally known as (lj) and no tight end that knows where the first down line is and wide outs that dropped alot and steroid use... cassel is the man cant wait to see him light it up next year... with the number five pick the chiefs select berry. ill love that pic if we keep waters around to teach this line pick up line in later pick and if we can still wilfork from the pats

matthewschiefs
01-18-2010, 08:36 PM
a rookie behind the current o line would be nothing but bad. I think tate is more likely but not with the 5th pick. We either trade down or we take someone on d or o line.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
01-18-2010, 09:05 PM
I like the golden tate in the 2nd
I dont even think if Lou Holtz were our GM we would take Clausen, he would just drown the rest of the front office with his spittle all over the place.

:punk: Would be my reaction if took Berry He's an Ed Reed type player He's a ballhawk and a hitter

pbatrucker
01-18-2010, 10:41 PM
You been smoking that whacky weed again I see. QB, tate with the 5th pick. Funny stuff.

Ryfo18
01-18-2010, 10:42 PM
If we took a QB with the 5th pick, we would probably have more invested in our QBs than the rest of our team combined. I think there is a 0% chance he gets taken by us first round. Now if he slipped to the 2nd round (probably 1% chance of that) we might take him.

Pro_Angler
01-18-2010, 10:50 PM
I would not disagree with Tate in the 2nd. As much as im torn on CAssell right now. I say we are fine at QB I like Croyle. 1st pick WILL be Berry or Otung.

MDChiefs!
01-18-2010, 10:51 PM
I would vote no on both

hometeam
01-19-2010, 01:49 AM
never gonna happen. same as every other pick you have suggested for our 5

kcred
01-19-2010, 06:54 AM
Oh I know this will not happen. I think the chiefs will trade out of the # 5. Word is the lions are looking to move out of the # 2 pic. Check out Walters football.com
Very good mock draft data base. Worth looking at.
I still would love the chiefs to swap pics with the lions and draft Suh.

kcred
01-19-2010, 07:46 AM
I was just stirring the pot. The lions are targeting a tackle despite what you may be hearing. I am confident the rams pic clausen. clausen will be signed before the draft by the rams.I believe the lions will call kc and offer to swap picks. If it takes this years third and a 4th in 2011, I say yes and draft suh. There is not another player in the draft that would do more to improve this team. There are several ways to make this trade happen that wouldn't hurt the chiefs. If I was the gm and the lions called me,I would offer them Dorsey, D. Johnson and this yrs 4th rnd pic for. Their #1pic and their 3 rnd pic. The lions would think long and if I was the lions I would pull the the trigger on this trade. That gives the chiefs 2 # ones, two 2nd rnd pics and 2 third rnd pics. With those pics we draft Suh, McCain, Tate, and best saftey available

yashi
01-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Yes, let's have 70+ million guaranteed tied into the QB position alone. Sounds like a winning strategy.

Let's not forget this is Scott Pioli's football team, and Matt Cassel is his guy. Weis is the offensive coordinator and nothing more.

MDChiefs!
01-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Im curious as to where you get your info, because I am hearing they want to keep Backus there and might be looking at Gerald McCoy. I think your crazy sir

I was just stirring the pot. The lions are targeting a tackle despite what you may be hearing. I am confident the rams pic clausen. clausen will be signed before the draft by the rams.I believe the lions will call kc and offer to swap picks. If it takes this years third and a 4th in 2011, I say yes and draft suh. There is not another player in the draft that would do more to improve this team. There are several ways to make this trade happen that wouldn't hurt the chiefs. If I was the gm and the lions called me,I would offer them Dorsey, D. Johnson and this yrs 4th rnd pic for. Their #1pic and their 3 rnd pic. The lions would think long and if I was the lions I would pull the the trigger on this trade. That gives the chiefs 2 # ones, two 2nd rnd pics and 2 third rnd pics. With those pics we draft Suh, McCain, Tate, and best saftey available

yashi
01-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Schwartz said that he thought Backus deserves some Pro Bowl votes. Doesn't sound like something you'd be saying about your LT if you planned on drafting one.

kcred
01-19-2010, 02:44 PM
The lions are blowing smoke. They have to protect their 70 million dollar. QB. They need a tackle worse than the chiefs do. They can trade down and get value for their pic by gaining draft pics.do you think the chiefs are the only team that wants to trade out of their spot. Every team in the top five wants to move back.

KottkeKU
01-19-2010, 04:21 PM
i would willingly have knee surgery if this happens. stupid.

Vandelay
01-19-2010, 04:28 PM
As much as some people here hate it, Matt Cassel is the KC Chiefs quarterback. Get used to it.

Chiefster
01-19-2010, 05:09 PM
As much as some people here hate it, Matt Cassel is the KC Chiefs quarterback. Get used to it.

I believe you to be correct, sir, on the subject.

jap1
01-19-2010, 08:43 PM

Suh will not fit into our defense. He is a 4-3 DT, in a 3-4 he would maybe play DE, but definitely not NT. We need a NT. We have plenty of talent that is going to develop over the next year at DE (Dorsey, T.Jackson, Magee). Why spend #2 money for a player that will take 2 years to develop, when Dorsey and TJ have done very well as young 3-4 DEs (they are not supposed to be getting sacks).

DC_Chiefsfan
01-19-2010, 09:14 PM
I initially thought the Rams would be drafting Claussen, but for whatever reason, I feel they will be filling that need via Free Agency/Trades (J. campbell, Vick, McNabb). They will take Suh and the Lions will take Okung. The Bucs will take the Kiffin to Kiffin player Berry and the Skins will take Bradford. Therefore there will be a bidding war between Seattle and the Browns and we move down to 7th at the worst plus an additional pick or two. And we get McClain!

Coach
01-19-2010, 10:30 PM
Im curious as to where you get your info, because I am hearing they want to keep Backus there and might be looking at Gerald McCoy. I think your crazy sir

Me too.

Schwartz said that he thought Backus deserves some Pro Bowl votes. Doesn't sound like something you'd be saying about your LT if you planned on drafting one.

Bingo.

Suh will not fit into our defense. He is a 4-3 DT, in a 3-4 he would maybe play DE, but definitely not NT. We need a NT. We have plenty of talent that is going to develop over the next year at DE (Dorsey, T.Jackson, Magee). Why spend #2 money for a player that will take 2 years to develop, when Dorsey and TJ have done very well as young 3-4 DEs (they are not supposed to be getting sacks).

Well said. Suh is 4-3 DT, Not a NT. He is 300 lbs. Wilfork: 325lbs, Shaun Rogers: 350lbs, Kris Jenkins: 360lbs

Therefore there will be a bidding war between Seattle and the Browns and we move down to 7th at the worst plus an additional pick or two. And we get McClain! McClain plus additional picks? I'd love for that scenario to play out.