PDA

View Full Version : tornadospotter reaches 5000 posts!

Coach
01-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Congrats to tornadospotter for reaching 5000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

stricken721
01-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Congrats! :bananen_smilies046: One day I may just get there

matthewschiefs
01-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Good JOB :bananen_smilies046:

pbatrucker
01-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Damn, I knew it was getting deep around here. Time to put on the wadders.:D
Keep up the good work!!:11:

Chiefster
01-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Nice job TS!

Connie Jo
01-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Congratulations TS!

Here's a special smiley for you! I think the little guy got a little too close spotting, hahaha. :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/01/21.jpg

Chiefster
01-18-2010, 11:19 PM
Congratulations TS!

Here's a special smiley for you! I think the little guy got a little too close spotting, hahaha. :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/01/21.jpg

Why that looks like TS himself!

tornadospotter
01-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Wow, 5000 post, I was not paying attention, because if I was, I would have made my 5000 post memorable, it would have been!
YouTube- Kansas City Chiefs TOUCHDOWN!

I love the Kansas City Chiefs!! They have been my favorite NFL Team forever, I do not know who we played the first time I was at Arrowhead, but I remember War Paint, and how that Stadium, was and is the greatest, and I became a Chief Fan for life!
5000 post ago, I found this site, I want to thank Coach for creating this, The Home of the Chiefs, The Chiefs Crowd! By being a member of this site, I have had the opportunity to interact with fans of our team, from all over the world! Fans in other nations, fans deployed overseas in the military, and even fans of other teams. This site is a home for me, I have friends that I care about on this site! I have met some of them only once in person, what a great time that was! I have friends here who have given me encouragement in dark days of my personal life, God bless you each and everyone. I am proud to be a Fan of the Kansas City Chiefs! I am proud to be a member of The Chiefs Crowd!

YouTube- Home of the Chiefs
I am very much loving my youngest family member, a fan of the Chiefs!
YouTube- Big pimpin KC style
I thank you all for being members of The Chiefs Crowd!

Connie Jo
01-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Wow, 5000 post, I was not paying attention, because if I was, I would have made my 5000 post memorable, it would have been!
YouTube- Kansas City Chiefs TOUCHDOWN! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUDi7V2ljY)

I love the Kansas City Chiefs!! They have been my favorite NFL Team forever, I do not know who we played the first time I was at Arrowhead, but I remember War Paint, and how that Stadium, was and is the greatest, and I became a Chief Fan for life!
5000 post ago, I found this site, I want to thank Coach for creating this, The Home of the Chiefs, The Chiefs Crowd! By being a member of this site, I have had the opportunity to interact with fans of our team, from all over the world! Fans in other nations, fans deployed overseas in the military, and even fans of other teams. This site is a home for me, I have friends that I care about on this site! I have met some of them only once in person, what a great time that was! I have friends here who have given me encouragement in dark days of my personal life, God bless you each and everyone. I am proud to be a Fan of the Kansas City Chiefs! I am proud to be a member of The Chiefs Crowd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r38EMVTGQA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyfCrodJ)

I am very much loving my youngest family member, a fan of the Chiefs!
YouTube- Big pimpin KC style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7CfmVVowI)
I thank you all for being members of The Chiefs Crowd!

I read your post above and became teary eyed! I've not been around as long, but the Chiefs Crowd is finding a place in my heart, and the KC Chiefs have certainly been in my heart for many years. :D

Connie Jo
01-19-2010, 12:09 AM
PS: That little boy in the video is so adorable!!!!!

tornadospotter
01-19-2010, 12:45 AM
PS: That little boy in the video is so adorable!!!!!
That is my Buddy, My Grandson! His mommy is my oldest daughter, and she a member also.

AussieChiefsFan
01-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Congratulations! (I bet everyone has only every seen my write "congrats"! :D

Connie Jo
01-19-2010, 01:08 AM
That is my Buddy, My Grandson! His mommy is my oldest daughter, and she a member also.

That's awesome! He's being raised right I see, true to the Chiefs!! Does your daughter post here too then?

I think I recognize the guy who walked up to the window...that's YZILLA's buddy isn't it? I met him at the Raiders season opener. He burned the Raiders jersey, hahaha. I'm drawing a blank on his name though...darn aging memory anyway, haha.

GlennBree
01-19-2010, 08:01 AM
Greatness Tornadospotter! Good job buddy!! :)

KristofLaw
01-19-2010, 12:56 PM
5000!! That is a lot of posts tornadospotter, congratulations! :bananen_smilies046:

Go Chiefs!!

Vandelay
01-19-2010, 04:45 PM
YouTube- applause

tornadospotter
01-19-2010, 09:11 PM
That's awesome! He's being raised right I see, true to the Chiefs!! Does your daughter post here too then?

I think I recognize the guy who walked up to the window...that's YZILLA's buddy isn't it? I met him at the Raiders season opener. He burned the Raiders jersey, hahaha. I'm drawing a blank on his name though...darn aging memory anyway, haha.
Not to much anymore. She is very busy.

Yep, Nate, he is also a member.

Connie Jo
01-20-2010, 02:03 AM
That's right...Nate is his name, I won't forget again. I remember he told me his user name too, but don't remember it either. There were a couple other guys I met that day tailgating, home opener/Raiders...but they were newer members they said, also don't remember their names.

It was the first time I tailgated, and the first time I was meeting Chiefs Crowd members...so alot going on at once. Also had a couple too many draft beers inside Arrowhead...why is it draft beer hits me faster and harder than can or bottles? LOL I normally do really well pacing myself, don't overdo it...but that draft is an exception it seems, hahaha.