PDA

View Full Version : Madden 11 Wishlist

AussieChiefsFan
01-19-2010, 08:37 AM
Here is a wishlist of things I would like to see in Madden 11 to make it the PERFECT NFL VIDEO GAME!

Have a camera angle that is from inside or on the helmet

(you know how on the sideline there are just random players wearing "00" jerseys walking around?) well it'd be good to have the real players that aren't playing at the time on the sideline.

More realistic crowd, they still look like block of colour from close up!

Bigger veriety of commentator phrases, if you play the game a lot they start to get really repetative!

More endzone dances while IN the endzone and when you are running TOWARDS the endzone

More penalties like Illegal formation or 2 men in motion

Keep pretty much everything else from madden 10

:bananen_smilies046:

kilobytes
01-20-2010, 12:07 AM
1. Make the players actually run like real football players.

2. Physics to actually be respected

3. No more sliding around on the ground like they are on ice

4. No more turning instantly

There are a ton more flaws I see with the game but they still have yet to get the fundamentals down. I want the fundamentals done right before we add the other minor things like you mentioned. People seem to ignore the lack of realism the game has had for the past 5 years thanks to this monopoly like NFL license they have.

AussieChiefsFan
01-20-2010, 01:09 AM
1. Make the players actually run like real football players.

2. Physics to actually be respected

3. No more sliding around on the ground like they are on ice

4. No more turning instantly

There are a ton more flaws I see with the game but they still have yet to get the fundamentals down. I want the fundamentals done right before we add the other minor things like you mentioned. People seem to ignore the lack of realism the game has had for the past 5 years thanks to this monopoly like NFL license they have.
Hmm, Good point. Consider those added to the list

stricken721
01-20-2010, 02:36 AM
I always thought for Franchise mode it would be cool if they had it where you can hire position coaches not just Coordinators and a head coach, they did that for NFL Head Coach but have never done it for Madden, it would be really cool.

AussieChiefsFan
01-20-2010, 04:48 AM
Actually, I think it would be cool if you could put players on the practice squad in franchise mode, that would be awesome!

dse2010
01-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Different Goaline on offense and defense. It has NEVER been updated in Madden and teams use alot of different Goalline looks in real life. Ive seen teams use a goalline Near or goalline Far formation.

On defense they should have a goalline thats meant more for around the 10 yard line. Maybe with one less guy on the LOS and have that guy playing LB. Something between a 46 bear and goalline if you can picture that. Something with a little more coverage.

stricken721
01-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Actually, I think it would be cool if you could put players on the practice squad in franchise mode, that would be awesome!

That would be cool. Make franchise mode like a real franchise

AussieChiefsFan
01-20-2010, 07:06 PM
That would be cool. Make franchise mode like a real franchise

Yeah

DC_Chiefsfan
01-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Honestly, they need to make the Create a player career much more personlized. Maybe let you get endorsement deals and conduct interviews?

AussieChiefsFan
01-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Honestly, they need to make the Create a player career much more personlized. Maybe let you get endorsement deals and conduct interviews?

And in Madden 10 in Superstar mode, If you miss 1 training session it says you are big headed.