PDA

View Full Version : sirius nfl 124

tommygun58
01-24-2010, 12:49 PM
i am a die hard chiefs fan i have a chiefs room with all signed pictures& helmets i have not missed a game in over 20 years or as long as there has been nfl ticket i listen to sirius nfl all the time one thing that drives me crazy when they do commercials they always have lj running for a td not a active chiefs player

tornadospotter
01-24-2010, 12:57 PM
:welcome:To the Chiefs Crowd. Pictures of your room please.:D

Coach
01-24-2010, 01:18 PM
i am a die hard chiefs fan i have a chiefs room with all signed pictures& helmets i have not missed a game in over 20 years or as long as there has been nfl ticket i listen to sirius nfl all the time one thing that drives me crazy when they do commercials they always have lj running for a td not a active chiefs player

Welcome to the board. I also listen to NFL radio every day. I'm not sure if Bam Bam is registered on this site or not.

The best show is "Movin' The Chains" with Pat Kirwin and Tim Ryan in the afternoons. Awesome. Should be required listening for all NFL fans.

matthewschiefs
01-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the crowd. :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
01-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Welcome to Chiefs Crowd!!

I don't have Sirus radio. I have a bit of a hearing loss, so don't listen to radio much at all these days. :(

YZILLA
01-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah I listen to it all the time also at work ! When I am not listening to Stern ! Love that guy !

hometeam
01-24-2010, 04:49 PM
On our local station that plays cheifs (100.1) its "TOUCH DOWN CHIEFS! A LATE CALL BUT IT COUNTS FOR 6 NONETHELESS, TOUCHDOWN DWAYNE BOWE TUOCHDOWN KANSSAAASS CITYYYYY"

Ryfo18
01-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah I listen to it all the time also at work ! When I am not listening to Stern ! Love that guy !

Same here. Stern in the morning, NFL radio in the afternoon.

Connie Jo
01-24-2010, 11:03 PM
I do listen to 101 The Fox when I'm not able to be at the game, or at home watching.

matthewschiefs
01-24-2010, 11:08 PM
I use to listin to whatever radio station that had chiefs games that I could find liveing in Illinois its hard to find any. Thats before I found the beatuy of online streams of games. :D

endzonewillie
01-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Would be nice to see your collection. Could you take any photos for us to see?