PDA

View Full Version : Saints win it in a great OT win!

AussieChiefsFan
01-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Well the saints came through in overtime to win the NFC Conference Championship game and are going to the first ever Super Bowl!
Amazing game to watch!

matthewschiefs
01-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Vikings gave that game away with all the turnovers. But good win for the saints

AussieChiefsFan
01-24-2010, 10:42 PM

Yeah I wonder how the game wouldn've turned out without all the turnovers. 4 fumbles i think

matthewschiefs
01-24-2010, 10:45 PM
Yeah I wonder how the game wouldn've turned out without all the turnovers. 4 fumbles i think

They lost 4 I think. They also fumbled a couple times and recovered. They are defently going to have a LONG offseason letting that one get away.

kilobytes
01-24-2010, 10:47 PM
That was NOT pass interference.....damn it...

Well Im going for the Saints in the Super Bowl for SURE!

AussieChiefsFan
01-24-2010, 10:50 PM

I didn't think so either but i dont really mind. In the Super Bowl I'm rooting for the colts cos one of my friends supports them. Although i dont mind if the saints win cos they've never even been IN a super bowl

Connie Jo
01-24-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm very happy for the Saint's and their fans...long overdue!

I'm sad for Favre and Jared though, the other Vikes, and their fans.

I wish it could've been the Jet's instead of the Colt's though.

matthewschiefs
01-24-2010, 11:00 PM

I didnt think it was either but the Vikings did not deserve to win that game. So its fine.
I hope the saints win to.

endzonewillie
01-25-2010, 05:55 PM
The first pass interference call was ligit but, the second was not as the ball was not catchable. The pass that was reviewed was not a completion but they still gave it to them. I am guessing but the look on that refs face when he said the play stands as called, I doubt he thought it was a catch but the booth over rides so it was. Take those situations back and the Vikings may have won. It was a good game regardless.

Chiefster
01-25-2010, 06:24 PM

...This.

spicygirl
01-25-2010, 10:10 PM
that's a good game. fumbles and turnovers killed the vikings.

AussieChiefsFan
01-25-2010, 10:59 PM
that's a good game. fumbles and turnovers killed the vikings.

definately

Connie Jo
01-25-2010, 11:43 PM
I know I've rarely seen the look of downright mad on Brett's face over the years, as it appeared to be Sunday night. He was very upset, no doubt about it. :(

Canada
01-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the entire OT was bullsh!t? A crap pass interference. They guy tripped and the ball was uncatchable, then the trapped ball that was called a completion. I didn't matter what happened in OT, the Saints were gonna win. If u take out the fumbles, the Vikings were CLEARLY the better team.

AussieChiefsFan
01-26-2010, 07:55 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the entire OT was bullsh!t? A crap pass interference. They guy tripped and the ball was uncatchable, then the trapped ball that was called a completion. I didn't matter what happened in OT, the Saints were gonna win. If u take out the fumbles, the Vikings were CLEARLY the better team.

Yeah that pass that was challenged was cleary an incomplete pass, it hit the ground!

Connie Jo
01-26-2010, 08:01 PM

I agree the Vikes were the better team. Makes ya wonder about ref calls being legit don't it?

kilobytes
01-26-2010, 08:29 PM
There is no way Favre can retire after that. NO WAY!

AussieChiefsFan
01-26-2010, 08:29 PM
I agree the Vikes were the better team. Makes ya wonder about ref calls being legit don't it?

Well in that game anyway

matthewschiefs
01-26-2010, 08:55 PM

I agree that The calls in OT were at the best questionable. The Vikings didnt deserve to win that game you dont turn the ball over that many times and expect to win. But there were defently some calls that the saints got in OT.

Chiefster
01-26-2010, 09:20 PM

I thought the exact same thing; no way that was pass interference. The refs definitely got it wrong then.

Canada
01-26-2010, 09:51 PM
I agree that The calls in OT were at the best questionable. The Vikings didnt deserve to win that game you dont turn the ball over that many times and expect to win. But there were defently some calls that the saints got in OT.

But the could have if the refs could have kept their hands off it!! Why not just let them play it out instead of deciding who deserves to win.