PDA

View Full Version : Bengals' Ochocinco wants to show he can kick in the Pro Bowl

AussieChiefsFan
01-28-2010, 11:51 PM
NFL Videos: Girl you trippin' (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/09000d5d81600586/Girl-you-trippin)

MDChiefs!
01-29-2010, 12:02 AM
off topic, but you have only been a Chiefs fan for 3 years Aussie? Can I ask why you chose the Chiefs at such a "down" time?

AussieChiefsFan
01-29-2010, 12:29 AM
off topic, but you have only been a Chiefs fan for 3 years Aussie? Can I ask why you chose the Chiefs at such a "down" time?
Im not actually sure why I chose the chiefs!

BTW the video IS actually about him wanting to be a kicker in the pro bowl.

kilobytes
01-29-2010, 12:36 AM
He kicked twice in the preseason and did good. The extra point was perfect and the kickoff was to the 9 or so. There are videos on youtube about it.

Chiefster
01-29-2010, 12:47 AM
:lol:

"You want me to take the trash out? Girl you trippin!"

Connie Jo
01-29-2010, 02:04 AM

The important thing is...as a result of being a member of Chiefs Crowd...we wise elder Chiefs fan's have instilled the Red & Gold in your heart for a very, very long time to come! Our work is complete...you're a Chiefs fan for life now! You shall never forget us or your Chiefs!
:11: hahaha!

AussieChiefsFan
01-29-2010, 03:21 AM
The important thing is...as a result of being a member of Chiefs Crowd...we wise elder Chiefs fan's have instilled the Red & Gold in your heart for a very, very long time to come! Our work is complete...you're a Chiefs fan for life now! You shall never forget us or your Chiefs!
:11: hahaha!

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
01-29-2010, 05:34 PM
:lol:

"You want me to take the trash out? Girl you trippin!"

Duck guys, Chiefster's ol' lady heard that and is shooting wildly at anything moving in an effort to put him back on the straight and narrow.

honda522
01-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Just another thing to irritate me.

matthewschiefs
01-30-2010, 12:38 AM
just anther reason that I dont care about the pro bowl.

AussieChiefsFan
01-30-2010, 12:39 AM
just anther reason that I dont care about the pro bowl.

As long as the AFC wins

matthewschiefs
01-30-2010, 12:40 AM

I became a chief fan at about the same age you did. Likewise I am not sure why i chose to be a chief fan over the new flavor in the area at that time the rams who were just moveing from LA. But I am glad i chose to be a chief fan. As anyone who nos me in person would tell you the chiefs are my life. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

AussieChiefsFan
01-30-2010, 12:51 AM
I became a chief fan at about the same age you did. Likewise I am not sure why i chose to be a chief fan over the new flavor in the area at that time the rams who were just moveing from LA. But I am glad i chose to be a chief fan. As anyone who nos me in person would tell you the chiefs are my life. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!
:bananen_smilies046: