PDA

View Full Version : This is just funny!

sling58
09-09-2007, 08:26 AM
If you're voting on which team has done the most in the first two weeks of the season, you must put LSU ahead of USC, West Virginia and perhaps the Oakland Raiders.

I read that in a article online. It's funny how some sports writers even say some college teams are better than the Raiders. Oakland needs to move to the CFL.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 04:28 PM
If you're voting on which team has done the most in the first two weeks of the season, you must put LSU ahead of USC, West Virginia and perhaps the Oakland Raiders.

I read that in a article online. It's funny how some sports writers even say some college teams are better than the Raiders. Oakland needs to move to the CFL.

I hear that the application was submitted and denied, but that the Chiefs are being highly considered.

Canada
09-11-2007, 04:29 PM

What is this....bash Canada day?? :drunkhb:

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 05:24 PM

I would not think of bashing our neighbors in the Great White North! :)

sling58
09-14-2007, 07:51 AM

Not bashing you Canada just bashing the organization that is the CFL.

Canada
09-14-2007, 12:00 PM
You guys want to put the faders in Canada....over my dead body!!

sling58
09-15-2007, 07:50 AM
You guys want to put the faders in Canada....over my dead body!!

If they were there it would be closer for you to kick their a**es!!! You know you would get enjoyment out of hurting a few of the Silver and Black!

Canada
09-15-2007, 09:03 AM
If they were there it would be closer for you to kick their a**es!!! You know you would get enjoyment out of hurting a few of the Silver and Black!

Well...I guess when you put it that way :fighting0030:Bring 'em on!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Well...I guess when you put it that way :fighting0030:Bring 'em on!! :bananen_smilies046:

He said hurt 'em Canada, not kill 'em. :lol:

Canada
09-18-2007, 12:20 PM
He said hurt 'em Canada, not kill 'em. :lol:

Why not?? :sign0153::drunkhb: