PDA

View Full Version : What other Chiefs sites do you frequent?

MDChiefs!
01-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Just curious to see if there are any other KC boards that anyone here frequents...I used to go to Chiefsplanet.com and arrowheadpride of course but its too crazy over those places...The last several years it has been WPI...kan.scout.com (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/kan.scout.com)...and now Chiefscrowd :) There are some members here with some very good insight and are fun to debate with and all that good stuff...stop by WPI and share it with us over there if you want. Mods, I am not spamming!!!

Any other good boards out there?

Canada
01-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Im lazy so I only really come here. The only time I go to other sites is when they are linked on here. Although I have signed up at most of them.

chief31
01-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Been to a few. Signed up and posted at most of the ones that I have seen. But this is home for me.

MDChiefs!
01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
how long has this place been running? I cant believe it took me so long to find it...

Canada
01-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Been to a few. Signed up and posted at most of the ones that I have seen. But this is home for me.You couldnt leave, you would miss me too much!! :D

chief31
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
how long has this place been running? I cant believe it took me so long to find it...

About a year before Herm came along, I believe is when it started.

I got here just prior to Herm.

You couldnt leave, you would miss me too much!! :D

Damn skippy!:lol:

matthewschiefs
01-29-2010, 06:57 PM
this is my main site i will go on a couple others from time to time.

AussieChiefsFan
01-29-2010, 07:20 PM
I usually stick to this one! The best one!

Coach
01-29-2010, 07:27 PM

I opened the doors in October 2003. Here's a look at my first page.

Kansas City Chiefs - ChiefsCrowd.com (http://web.archive.org/web/20031128125554/http://chiefscrowd.com/)

AussieChiefsFan
01-29-2010, 07:31 PM

Kansas City Chiefs - ChiefsCrowd.com (http://web.archive.org/web/20031128125554/http://chiefscrowd.com/)I cant believe i didn't think of looking up the chiefscrowd on that site when i told everyone about it. LOL.

Connie Jo
01-29-2010, 09:10 PM
There were a couple different ones in yrs. past I signed up at, but didn't end up participating. There was one 3-4 yrs ago I participated in for a couple months on & off...but it was somewhat 'odd'.

Apparently that site had some on going drama with another Chiefs site, before I came there...I wasn't able to put all the pieces together. The founder's were paranoid new member's were 'spy's' for their enemy site. It was all very strange & awkward. I had to agree to go through a screening process to join, to prove I wasn't a 'spy' or 'mole' as they called it. In hindsight, not sure why I bothered.

Some replies to my posts often hinted I was suspected of being a spy for their enemy site. Some male members seemed a bit chauvinistic also. I felt some didn't think a woman should be discussing football...beyond what to cook for game day, hahaha. I went with the flow as I often do, I'm wise enough not to sweat it, but still felt unworthy as a female participant...so, lost interest, stopped going.

Last February one night bored...I decided to check out Chiefs sites once again, found this one & joined. Shortly thereafter my husband had yet another breakdown related to his ongoing clinical depression, that began following a heart attack scare in Feb. 2007. Well, it took it's toll, the last straw...I filed for divorce, and wasn't in the spirits to participate on line anywhere for a few months...so was MIA for awhile right after joining.

In August I returned wanting to share my trip to Canton with fellow Chiefs fans. Members here were appreciative, which made me feel welcomed...I've been coming back ever since, and Chiefs Crowd has become 'home' for me too!! I have friends here now that I've met and tailgated with. Once I'm loyal to something or someone...I rarely lose that loyalty, sometimes my strong loyalty trait can get me in trouble though, hahaha.

I did join kccchiefs.com the other day, for the fun of it...but Chiefs Crowd is #1, & will remain so. I love it here!!
:bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
01-30-2010, 12:54 AM
There were a couple different ones in yrs. past I signed up at, but didn't end up participating. There was one 3-4 yrs ago I participated in for a couple months on & off...but it was somewhat 'odd'.

Apparently that site had some on going drama with another Chiefs site, before I came there...I wasn't able to put all the pieces together. The founder's were paranoid new member's were 'spy's' for their enemy site. It was all very strange & awkward. I had to agree to go through a screening process to join, to prove I wasn't a 'spy' or 'mole' as they called it. In hindsight, not sure why I bothered.

Some replies to my posts often hinted I was suspected of being a spy for their enemy site. Some male members seemed a bit chauvinistic also. I felt some didn't think a woman should be discussing football...beyond what to cook for game day, hahaha. I went with the flow as I often do, I'm wise enough not to sweat it, but still felt unworthy as a female participant...so, lost interest, stopped going.

Last February one night bored...I decided to check out Chiefs sites once again, found this one & joined. Shortly thereafter my husband had yet another breakdown related to his ongoing clinical depression, that began following a heart attack scare in Feb. 2007. Well, it took it's toll, the last straw...I filed for divorce, and wasn't in the spirits to participate on line anywhere for a few months...so was MIA for awhile right after joining.

In August I returned wanting to share my trip to Canton with fellow Chiefs fans. Members here were appreciative, which made me feel welcomed...I've been coming back ever since, and Chiefs Crowd has become 'home' for me too!! I have friends here now that I've met and tailgated with. Once I'm loyal to something or someone...I rarely lose that loyalty, sometimes my strong loyalty trait can get me in trouble though, hahaha.

I did join kccchiefs.com the other day, for the fun of it...but Chiefs Crowd is #1, & will remain so. I love it here!!
:bananen_smilies046:

I joined my first Chiefs site in late 07 I was so fed up with Herman edwards i just googled fire herm edwards and found a site. It started dieing down shortly after he was fired. SO i looked for a place to talk chiefs every day and found here.

Its good that you came back to the site august this site wouldnt be the same without any of the regular posters.

Chiefster
01-30-2010, 02:05 AM
Im lazy so I only really come here. The only time I go to other sites is when they are linked on here. Although I have signed up at most of them.

Yer a good man Charlie Brown! :D

Chiefster
01-30-2010, 02:09 AM
Been to a few. Signed up and posted at most of the ones that I have seen. But this is home for me.

...This! :D

Chiefster
01-30-2010, 02:12 AM

Kansas City Chiefs - ChiefsCrowd.com (http://web.archive.org/web/20031128125554/http://chiefscrowd.com/)

We've come a long way! :D

chiefnut
01-30-2010, 10:06 AM
this is the only "posting" site for me, i check daily the kc star, the CHIEFS website, and espn for any new news.

tornadospotter
01-30-2010, 04:34 PM
I have joined mutable sites, never really felt comfortable with them, found this one and never bothered to post anywhere else. I have made some good friends threw this Home of the Chief's fans. Had the best time ever at the Home opener in 08 with the Crowd. To me, this is my Chief's Home, Chiefs Crowd!

YZILLA
01-30-2010, 06:39 PM
I use Arrowhead Pride everyday ( for news and articles ) I go to kan.scout.com to see what people are saying . But Chiefscrowd is where I hang my hat , where my friends are and ever since the day we all got together for the 1st annual chiefscrowd tailgate two years ago Its where my Family is . I Really Really love the Chiefscrowd and have met some great friends due to this site. I have had more and more people come into my life since I joined the Crowd !

Connie Jo
01-30-2010, 07:51 PM
I use Arrowhead Pride everyday ( for news and articles ) I go to kan.scout.com to see what people are saying . But Chiefscrowd is where I hang my hat , where my friends are and ever since the day we all got together for the 1st annual chiefscrowd tailgate two years ago Its where my Family is . I Really Really love the Chiefscrowd and have met some great friends due to this site. I have had more and more people come into my life since I joined the Crowd !

Totally agree and feel the same!
*REP*

Coach
01-31-2010, 11:28 PM
We've got a great group of members here.

Chiefster
01-31-2010, 11:56 PM

Yes we have! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
02-01-2010, 01:16 AM

Yes we have! :bananen_smilies046:
I am dang proud to be one of them!

:chiefs:

pbatrucker
02-01-2010, 05:15 AM
This is my home. I do check out a couple of sites to see whats posted. But all my friends are here.:chiefs:

Vanilla Garilla
02-01-2010, 09:41 AM
The only other place i frequently check is Arrowheadpride.com. This is the best and most robust community here, but if you just want a glimpse of all things Chiefs, it can be found at Arrowheadpride.

Fansincebirth
02-01-2010, 09:46 AM
I do visit a couple of other sites, but they don't pay me to promote or advertise for them LOL. So I guess I will just keep them to myself. Have a great day Chiefscrowd.

Chiefster
02-01-2010, 11:29 AM
I am dang proud to be one of them!

Me too buddy!

I just had to post another reply because some of the new smilie additions make me laugh! :postwhore5fw:

Connie Jo
02-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Me too buddy!

I just had to post another reply because some of the new smilie additions make me laugh! :postwhore5fw:

I know!! hahaha I love that one too...for obvious reasons! I definitely agree with many...this is home, the best of the best, and can honestly say my Chiefs friends are here, considering my local friends don't really qualify as diehard Chiefs fans. They're at best part time fans, only when it's convenient. My diehard brain doesn't comprehend that type of fan, hahaha.

Chiefster
02-01-2010, 05:03 PM
I know!! hahaha I love that one too...for obvious reasons! I definitely agree with many...this is home, the best of the best, and can honestly say my Chiefs friends are here, considering my local friends don't really qualify as diehard Chiefs fans. They're at best part time fans, only when it's convenient. My diehard brain doesn't comprehend that type of fan, hahaha.

I contemplated jumping ship one time, a few years ago, and never felt worse in my life; never again!

Connie Jo
02-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I contemplated jumping ship one time, a few years ago, and never felt worse in my life; never again!

Shoot...most I know around here never boarded the ship to jump off of to begin with, hahaha.

They take a row boat & circle the ship from time to time, but that's it!

Chiefster
02-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Shoot...most I know around here never boarded the ship to jump off of to begin with, hahaha.

They take a row boat & circle the ship from time to time, but that's it!

:lol::lol::lol:

That is, indeed, a sad state of affairs.

Connie Jo
02-02-2010, 05:18 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

That is, indeed, a sad state of affairs.

Yes it is! Chiefs Crowd is actually a blessing for someone like me, whose local friends, and community, aren't in to the Chiefs that much, if at all. KU basketball is a big thing around these parts, which I'm not much of a fan. To each their own, and my own is:

matthewschiefs
02-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Yes it is! Chiefs Crowd is actually a blessing for someone like me, whose local friends, and community, aren't in to the Chiefs that much, if at all. KU basketball is a big thing around these parts, which I'm not much of a fan. To each their own, and my own is:

Same here. I live in Illinois and its all rams for the most part and then bears us chiefs fans in the area are few and far between. I make some lams fans made becuse i point out that most the lams fans that are my age or older are just disloyal former chief fans who jumped shipped when the Rams moved to st louis in 95. The worst part is lams fans still laugh at me when there team is worse. Its a sad sad state of things here. But i were my chiefs gear with a nice smile on my face.

tornadospotter
02-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Me too buddy!

Are you, Mr 21755 post calling me a :postwhore5fw:?:plus1::D

Ryfo18
02-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I signed up on Chiefsplanet.com, but its pretty lame and I never go there anymore. This is about it for me. Love this site!