PDA

View Full Version : Where do you think Tim Tebow will get drafted?

AussieChiefsFan
01-31-2010, 12:00 AM
I say the first round

honda522
01-31-2010, 11:27 AM
Second round, probably to the Patriots, as I heard they are interested in him.

matthewschiefs
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
I think 2nd his names to big to fall to the 5th like some are sounding the jags would probley take a gamble on him for ticket sales.

Connie Jo
01-31-2010, 09:41 PM
First Round - Jacksonville Jaguars

Rumor's around Jacksonville and the Jag's are they want him pretty bad, and he prefer's to stay in Florida near his family.

honda522
01-31-2010, 10:02 PM
First Round - Jacksonville Jaguars

Rumor's around Jacksonville and the Jag's are they want him pretty bad, and he prefer's to stay in Florida near his family.
That might not be far off. I heard Norv Turner was intrested in garrad on the news. Don't know if there is truth to it, but if they trade Rivers for Garrad, then trade Rivers for someone else and draft Tebow, I could see that happening.

Connie Jo
01-31-2010, 11:00 PM
That might not be far off. I heard Norv Turner was intrested in garrad on the news. Don't know if there is truth to it, but if they trade Rivers for Garrad, then trade Rivers for someone else and draft Tebow, I could see that happening.

Shoot...practically the entire state is wanting Tebow to stay in Florida, including the Governor! Jag's Owner/CEO says he thinks having Tebow will boost their ticket sales, which are down of course.

tornadospotter
01-31-2010, 11:09 PM
I say second round, I do not see him going any sooner, but who knows, heck we may draft him.

Chiefster
01-31-2010, 11:18 PM
I have no idea.

Coach
01-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Jags in the 2nd round at the earliest IMO.

matthewschiefs
01-31-2010, 11:48 PM
I think that If the jags do pick him and I realy think that they will I dont think it will be in the 1st round. I think it would be in the 2nd or maybe even 3rd I think they defently want him.

AussieChiefsFan
01-31-2010, 11:54 PM

IO dont think the Chargers will trade Rivers, I just dont see that happening.

matthewschiefs
02-01-2010, 12:41 AM
IO dont think the Chargers will trade Rivers, I just dont see that happening.

Likewise but IF the charger would decide to trade rivers and go with Tebow as there starting QB I would be one HAPPY chief fan.

AussieChiefsFan
02-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Likewise but IF the charger would decide to trade rivers and go with Tebow as there starting QB I would be one HAPPY chief fan.

So would I. But IMO it's like trading trading Drew Brees for Matt ryan

matthewschiefs
02-01-2010, 09:12 AM
So would I. But IMO it's like trading trading Drew Brees for Matt ryan

I dont think it would be that good of a trade. I think Tebow is better then what the experts are saying but I think that Rivers is far better of a qb then tebow. Brees is far better right now but Ryan has the chance to be REAL good down the road as well.

Connie Jo
02-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I don't really know that much about the draft, so just assumed if the Jags want him as bad as what's being circulated...they would take him in the 1st round rather than run risk of another team taking him. Heck, I dunno, just know they want him, hahaha. :)

MDChiefs!
02-01-2010, 04:43 PM
He shouldnt get drafted before the 4th...his QB mechanics are poop...I agree with what everyone was saying about J-Ville taking him early for financial reasons. Still couldnt imagine him going in the first though...Also, I wouldnt be surprised to see Urban Meyer in J-Ville in a couple years either...I dont know how else they could get Tebow to succeed...he will never be able to run a pro offense.

Fansincebirth
02-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I could see someone like the Rams taking Suh in the first and wait and pick up a quarterback in the second. They would probably grab him if he is still there. There are enough teams needing QB in the draft he may not be there. My guess is her goes #5 QB mayby even 6th. No team will pick him with the intent to start. Actually denver would be a good place for him, he needs to go to a team that can develop him. So much talent, too little technique. The Question, can you teach an old dog new tricks?

Connie Jo
02-01-2010, 06:15 PM
I could see someone like the Rams taking Suh in the first and wait and pick up a quarterback in the second. They would probably grab him if he is still there. There are enough teams needing QB in the draft he may not be there. My guess is her goes #5 QB mayby even 6th. No team will pick him with the intent to start. Actually denver would be a good place for him, he needs to go to a team that can develop him. So much talent, too little technique. The Question, can you teach an old dog new tricks?

Well...I'm certainly not calling you an "old dog", haha...but, I read your reply post in the thread related to the question of what other Chiefs websites does one visit. With that thought in mind...you need to visit CC more often than those other sites, and we'll teach you the new trick of calling Chiefs Crowd "home"! HA! :D