PDA

View Full Version : Best Doritos commercial I've ever seen

Sn@keIze
02-04-2010, 12:45 AM
YouTube- Kid Slaps A Man For Dating His Mom & Eating His Dorito!

AussieChiefsFan
02-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Best Commercial Everrrrrrrr!

Sn@keIze
02-04-2010, 01:13 AM
oh crap.. my wife just informed me that this commercial was a canidate for being a commercail during the superbowlll.

if it ends up in the superbowl.. sorry i spoiled it for u

Chiefster
02-04-2010, 01:50 AM
LOL!!! little dude didn't stutter! :lol:

Connie Jo
02-04-2010, 02:45 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's hilarious!! I've not seen it before, hahahaha.

I wonder how long it will take for some radical politically correct group to cry out saying it's promoting violence?
:ninerssuck:

AussieChiefsFan
02-04-2010, 03:20 AM
oh crap.. my wife just informed me that this commercial was a canidate for being a commercail during the superbowlll.

if it ends up in the superbowl.. sorry i spoiled it for u

Nah dont worry, in australia when they broadcasts the Super Bowl they ad their own australian commercials.

Connie Jo
02-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Oh wow! I never thought about that, but it makes sense they wouldn't have American commercials in other Countries.

I'm just really happy they air the Super Bowl worldwide so you can watch!! :)

AussieChiefsFan
02-04-2010, 03:43 AM
Oh wow! I never thought about that, but it makes sense they wouldn't have American commercials in other Countries.

I'm just really happy they air the Super Bowl worldwide so you can watch!! :)

Yeah Ill record it and watch it when I get home from school. I wont go on the Chiefscrowd until ive watched it so all of you guys can still talk about it even if I haven't seen it yet.

Connie Jo
02-04-2010, 04:13 AM
Well, I likely won't be on the PC that day or night, since I'll likely be cleaning up from guest being at my house for Super Bowl...I'm usually really tired the next day too, hahaha. Cooking, Baking, Cleaning, and hosting for many people with only two hands and feet takes a lot out of me, hahaha.