PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Article : A Chiefs Mock Draft

Coach
02-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Read Article Here... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14845&Itemid=2)

pbatrucker
02-05-2010, 10:01 AM
I do not want to see Cody in KC. Not only is he grossly over weight, there is the indurance problem and he is not athletic enough to play from tackle to tackle. IMO he will be a complete bust in the NFL.
I would love to have Graham, bt doubt that he falls to us even at 2a.

N TX Dave
02-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Not sure of the top half but I like the bottom half. Really like the 6th round picks and agree with him on the last sentence.

pbatrucker
02-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Personaly I like big, mean OL that can push people off the line.
But sicne the Chiefs went to a zone blocking scheme last year, that calls for OL that are more fleet of foot. I doubt if they go away from the Zone blocking because of personnel..

matthewschiefs
02-05-2010, 02:53 PM
I realy like the late picks I dont no much about college football so I cant comment to much on it but shipply would be a help for this team as long as he doesnt forget how to catch the ball Blount despite his issue at the start of the college season would be a good late round pick. He might have been up higher if he did not have that issue. This would be a good deep draft if things were to fall this way.

stevefuller
02-05-2010, 03:36 PM
1st)Russ Okung(OT)
2nd)Mo Pouncey(C)
2nd)Damian Williams(WR)
3rd) Jordan Shipley(WR)
4th)Pat Angerer(ILB)
5th) George Selvie(OLB)
5th)Koa Misi(OLB)
5th) LeGarrete Blount(RB)
6th)Sam Young(OT)

Pro_Angler