PDA

View Full Version : R.i.p Tv

AussieChiefsFan
02-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Just a few minutes ago the TV that we use for our PlayStation 3 came to the end of it's life. It's not exactly a new TV so this was going to happen eventually but It WAS a good TV and it grew to be a part of me. I don't know how long we won't be able to play PS3 for but I don't think it'll be that long because we have this little spare TV.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/02/49.jpg

Connie Jo
02-07-2010, 12:55 AM
I'm like that too...get sentimental about things I have in my house that have served me well, haha. Sorry for your loss...but hopefully you'll be able to get another TV for your PS3 soon. :)

AussieChiefsFan
02-07-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm like that too...get sentimental about things I have in my house that have served me well, haha. Sorry for your loss...but hopefully you'll be able to get another TV for your PS3 soon. :)

Yeah, It's not such a bad thing in reality but still.:bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
02-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Yeah, It's not such a bad thing in reality but still.:bananen_smilies046:

I don't know much about PS3 & all that...can you play PS3 on your computer?

AussieChiefsFan
02-07-2010, 01:15 AM
I don't know much about PS3 & all that...can you play PS3 on your computer?

No, PS3 (PlayStation 3) is a Video game Console. You can get Video games on a PC but Video Games consoles are especially made for gaming. They need to be connected to a tv.

Connie Jo
02-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Oh, okay.

Well shoot...I'd best try to get to bed. I have to get up early & finish cooking for Super Bowl. I made everything today except the Cinnamon Rolls & Sourdough Bread. Both take a few hours to rise after I mix the doughs.

I have the Enchilada filling made, but won't fill & roll the tortilla's till tomorrow, they'll get soggy if I do them too early. Made the Chili today too, ready to go on the stove again in the morning to simmer more. Also made the fudge and peanut clusters today...gotta have some candy on Super Bowl! LOL

I just hope my feverish cold & chills, & sore throat aren't worse tomorrow, cause it has me dragging & moving slow as it is, haha.

Night Aussie...sweet KC Chiefs future Super Bowl Champs dreams!!

:chiefs3:

AussieChiefsFan
02-07-2010, 01:47 AM
Oh, okay.

Well shoot...I'd best try to get to bed. I have to get up early & finish cooking for Super Bowl. I made everything today except the Cinnamon Rolls & Sourdough Bread. Both take a few hours to rise after I mix the doughs.

I have the Enchilada filling made, but won't fill & roll the tortilla's till tomorrow, they'll get soggy if I do them too early. Made the Chili today too, ready to go on the stove again in the morning to simmer more. Also made the fudge and peanut clusters today...gotta have some candy on Super Bowl! LOL

I just hope my feverish cold & chills, & sore throat aren't worse tomorrow, cause it has me dragging & moving slow as it is, haha.

Night Aussie...sweet KC Chiefs future Super Bowl Champs dreams!!

:chiefs3:

Sounds delicious! See you tomorrow (oh no, school tomorrow! LOL:D )

AussieChiefsFan
02-11-2010, 02:35 AM
When we get the New TV for the PS3 Ill take a picture of it from the same angle. It's meant to be the same type of TV - a Sony made in the same few years (although I'm not sure which few years they are :D) and it looks pretty similar apart from the fact that's the new one will be grey, not black and will be 1" bigger that the old one, but other than that it's pretty much Identical to the old TV which is great because the old one lasted well.

AussieChiefsFan
02-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Here's photo of the new TV:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/02/87.jpg

And here's the old one again:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/02/88.jpg

Pretty similar aren't they?

stricken721
02-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Yep. Just looks a little bigger. As long as it's a Sony you can't go wrong. :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
02-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Yep. Just looks a little bigger. As long as it's a Sony you can't go wrong. :bananen_smilies046:

Yep, they're both sonys.