PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Thread

Sn@keIze
02-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Who represented DT at the coin toss?

Surely i missed and they didnt totally disregard him.

Sn@keIze
02-07-2010, 07:53 PM
oh well entertaining first half.

Peyton is an idiot for going for it on 4th down.

stricken721
02-07-2010, 07:55 PM
It would be nice to see both teams go to the air a little more. But like you said it was an entertaining first half. Hopefully the Saints can start playing a little better and be that high flying offense they were all season.

halfast
02-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Go Saints!! In your face Manning!!

matthewschiefs
02-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Peyton Choked in the 4th Espn will make excuses for him the INT and that last throw was behind wayne. It was catchable but could have been a better throw from "the best of all time"

Congrats to the saints. Well earned.

Sn@keIze
02-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Ya! Eat it Manning.

Great Game!

how about that onside kick?!

And the interception for a TD was priceless!!

Glad to see the underdog win.

The Saints were very eccentric. And aggressive. Which is why they've won.

That one mistake by Manning could have been the one that cost them the game.

Sn@keIze
02-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Whoa!!!

Len Dawson carrying the trophy to the Saints!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!1111

KristofLaw
02-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints!

Scott Fujita has a ring folks! :D It was good to see Len Dawson and the man of the year at the game. Good tidings for our Chiefs perhaps.

honda522
02-07-2010, 10:52 PM
I Told you guys.

I saw Lenny presenting the trophy. Chiefs for 2011

Connie Jo
02-08-2010, 12:22 AM
I think that's the first time in a very long time, the team I was rooting for WON!! YEEHAW!! Fujita has a SB ring, well deserved too! The media golden boy, Manning, wasn't so golden today, hahaha.

Of all the SB guests at my house...only me, my son, & my daughter were rooting for the Saint's, everyone else rooted for Manning & his Colts. HA!...like mother... like son & daughter! lol

I won a bet thanks to Manning, hahaha...I bet he would be good for at least one interception, if not two or more, he always is, haha...my friend believing Manning is God, didn't believe me! OOPS! hahaha :)

It was cool seeing Lenny involved in the celebration. Congrats to Brian Waters too for winning the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award!

Congrats to the Saints! It's been a long time coming & I couldn't be happier for them.

matthewschiefs
02-08-2010, 12:57 AM
I think that's the first time in a very long time, the team I was rooting for WON!! YEEHAW!! Fujita has a SB ring, well deserved too! The media golden boy, Manning, wasn't so golden today, hahaha.

Of all the SB guests at my house...only me, my son, & my daughter were rooting for the Saint's, everyone else rooted for Manning & his Colts. HA!...like mother... like son & daughter! lol

I won a bet thanks to Manning, hahaha...I bet he would be good for at least one interception, if not two or more, he always is, haha...my friend believing Manning is God, didn't believe me! OOPS! hahaha :)

It was cool seeing Lenny involved in the celebration. Congrats to Brian Waters too for winning the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award!

Congrats to the Saints! It's been a long time coming & I couldn't be happier for them.

ESPN at least is blameing Wayne for the pick they will find any excuse they can for Manning to call him the best ever the best ever would never be 9-9 in the playoff he would find a way to win more.

Connie Jo
02-08-2010, 02:37 AM
Heck, he threw more than one interception. There was another, but the Saint who caught it went out of bounds, and they called it back on offensive pass interference anyway.

There were a few other damn close interceptions too.

Manning is a good QB, no doubt, but he's far from the QB God the media makes him out to be. They say he's calm under pressure, but I've often noted the complete opposite...his becoming desperate and wreckless under pressure.

Joe Montana...now he was cool under pressure, haha. :)