PDA

View Full Version : Great Way To Start The Season !

bigpoppachief
09-09-2007, 04:27 PM
NOT ! Seriosuly we looked very good on defense despite the one long pass we got a good amount of pressure despite not ahving J. Allen. I think that we will turn around from this disgracing lsos and become a better team. We have to because we are going to Chicago next week. I am disappointed with Huards paly I know that there was alot of dropped passes but i figuredt hat he would bea bit more composed not taking the sacks he did. I honestly think that this year is going to be a horrible year for us in KC :( We are alwasy contenders for a 500 hundred record becasue we play so tough at home but I really dont see us doing much because of the toughness of our division I will always see red and bea true chiefs fan but i am going t hate Edwards as head coach I liek hsi defense but he should pay attention to the old statement if it's not broke dont fix it and be more aggresive on offense he started off well then Medlock missed yet another kick. Is morten anderson still around ? LOL Well gotta love them but dont have to liek them right now !

Canada
09-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I.m getting drunk....i will NOT be back tonite....I'm gettin drunk.

Taht is all

chief31
09-09-2007, 05:32 PM
I.m getting drunk....i will NOT be back tonite....I'm gettin drunk.

Taht is all

Talk to you tommorrow.

sling58
09-10-2007, 08:00 AM
NOT ! Seriosuly we looked very good on defense despite the one long pass we got a good amount of pressure despite not ahving J. Allen. I think that we will turn around from this disgracing lsos and become a better team. We have to because we are going to Chicago next week. I am disappointed with Huards paly I know that there was alot of dropped passes but i figuredt hat he would bea bit more composed not taking the sacks he did. I honestly think that this year is going to be a horrible year for us in KC :( We are alwasy contenders for a 500 hundred record becasue we play so tough at home but I really dont see us doing much because of the toughness of our division I will always see red and bea true chiefs fan but i am going t hate Edwards as head coach I liek hsi defense but he should pay attention to the old statement if it's not broke dont fix it and be more aggresive on offense he started off well then Medlock missed yet another kick. Is morten anderson still around ? LOL Well gotta love them but dont have to liek them right now !

Agreed!! It's like being mad at your Dog cause be pooped on the carpet. Clean it up and rub his belly later.

peekaboo224
09-10-2007, 09:37 AM
It's going to be long year - bring on those beers!

swmochiefsfan
09-10-2007, 09:42 AM
embarrasing, looked good on the first drive and the defense was ok but they better get some kickers in kc its obvious medlock cannot handle the pressure.

:sign0153: the hell was that.

sling58
09-10-2007, 10:15 AM
embarrasing, looked good on the first drive and the defense was ok but they better get some kickers in kc its obvious medlock cannot handle the pressure.

:sign0153: the hell was that.

All Herms teams have been like this. Start slow and then BOOM something clicks and they get better (which is all we can do). If we don't look better by week 8 or 10 then I will be sitting at the table with everyone else eating Crow. I still believe in my team, always have always will, who's with me GO CHIEFS!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Canada
09-10-2007, 10:19 AM
All Herms teams have been like this. Start slow and then BOOM something clicks and they get better (which is all we can do). If we don't look better by week 8 or 10 then I will be sitting at the table with everyone else eating Crow. I still believe in my team, always have always will, who's with me GO CHIEFS!!!!

We lost a couple to start the years last year too and then a crazy *** Canadian showed up at Arrowhead and we made the playoffs!! See u in two weeks!!! Man I am hungover!! :bananen_smilies046:

and If I see Medlock on the street I am going to kick his ***!!

sling58
09-10-2007, 10:33 AM
We lost a couple to start the years last year too and then a crazy *** Canadian showed up at Arrowhead and we made the playoffs!! See u in two weeks!!! Man I am hungover!! :bananen_smilies046:

and If I see Medlock on the street I am going to kick his ***!!

Then you have to go to ALL the games them from now on.

swmochiefsfan
09-10-2007, 12:37 PM
kick him in the teeth once for me would ya.

tornadospotter
09-10-2007, 12:57 PM

I still believe in the CHIEFS!!! We will get better. Bring on the Bears! Lets get it on.:yahoo: :yahoo:

sling58
09-10-2007, 01:01 PM
I still believe in the CHIEFS!!! We will get better. Bring on the Bears! Lets get it on.:yahoo: :yahoo:

That's the spirit stop thinkin of the negative and think of the positive!!!!

royalswin100games
09-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Bring on the Bears! (hope the o-line plays above their skill level) Once we get Larry back to running over defensive tackles on a regular basis, we'll be allright. Now please,
:beer:

DrunkHillbilly
09-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Bring on the Bears! (hope the o-line plays above their skill level) Once we get Larry back to running over defensive tackles on a regular basis, we'll be allright. Now please,
:beer:

Now please is right!!!!! Where is the betting poll for this game????

sbenson9
09-10-2007, 04:20 PM
I still believe in the CHIEFS!!! We will get better. Bring on the Bears! Lets get it on.:yahoo: :yahoo: Dont think we were as bad as it could have been. We were not up to what we could be. If it was at arrowhead, It would be different. Does dallas have an extra kicker. Just wondering why CARL PETERSON Was at the dallas giants game. NOT KIDDING I SAW HIM THERE. WAS A CRAZY WEEKND. 2 pro games in 2 cities. CHief fan till im dead. go chiefs rah rah rah. We arnt done yet:mob:

sbenson9
09-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Hey Sling, was thinking of you and chiefster at the game. got hooked up with seats 3 rows from field on the 50. took lots of pics. shoot me your email, Ill send you some:mob: :mob: I did see the priest. shook his hand at pregame and told him I believe and look forward to seeing him again on the field. Signed the jersey as well. Right across his name on the back. SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 07:55 PM
That ougta hold 'em until kick-off.

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey Sling, was thinking of you and chiefster at the game. got hooked up with seats 3 rows from field on the 50. took lots of pics. shoot me your email, Ill send you some:mob: :mob: I did see the priest. shook his hand at pregame and told him I believe and look forward to seeing him again on the field. Signed the jersey as well. Right across his name on the back. SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT

Cool! :)

stlchief
09-10-2007, 09:37 PM
kick him in the teeth once for me would ya.

If that's how we handle mental mistakes by inexeperienced players, god help Croyle when the get him in there.....

(what happened to taking the pain while growing a young player?)

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Dont think we were as bad as it could have been. We were not up to what we could be. If it was at arrowhead, It would be different. Does dallas have an extra kicker. Just wondering why CARL PETERSON Was at the dallas giants game. NOT KIDDING I SAW HIM THERE. WAS A CRAZY WEEKND. 2 pro games in 2 cities. CHief fan till im dead. go chiefs rah rah rah. We arnt done yet:mob:

Dropping off his resume?

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 12:42 AM
If that's how we handle mental mistakes by inexeperienced players, god help Croyle when the get him in there.....

True...but you're talking about the kicker...they barely qualify as players.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 01:32 AM
True...but you're talking about the kicker...they barely qualify as players.

:lol::lol:

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 10:36 AM

Yes but Medlock had one job, to kick the ball. If he can't do that then boot his ***.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Yes but Medlock had one job, to kick the ball. If he can't do that then boot his ***.

Agreed; but you would be surprised how much skill goes into that one job; it ain't as easy as it looks.

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 01:18 PM
I'm sure its not, especially with the pressure but thats still his ONE JOB. I hate to see the 3 anyway, and when they can't even get that, well its just sickening.

sbenson9
09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
I was a kicker in high school and no its not easy. thats why they are PROFESSIONALS. Reguardless I think the kid will be OK when he gets the head junk of misses out of the way. When you are a rookie, THe pressure has got to be huge and to go out and choke on your first kick had to screw with him. He hit the next one and that will help on the next one. Give the kid a few more chances before we nail him to the cross.

chief31
09-11-2007, 01:50 PM
I was a kicker in high school and no its not easy. thats why they are PROFESSIONALS. Reguardless I think the kid will be OK when he gets the head junk of misses out of the way. When you are a rookie, THe pressure has got to be huge and to go out and choke on your first kick had to screw with him. He hit the next one and that will help on the next one. Give the kid a few more chances before we nail him to the cross.

I understand the pressure and I am not outraged at him. I think it would be wise to bring some competition, but maybe not to axe him, just yet. I still can't figure out why he is here. I will remain salty about cutting Tynes, for a while.

Canada
09-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I understand the pressure and I am not outraged at him. I think it would be wise to bring some competition, but maybe not to axe him, just yet. I still can't figure out why he is here. I will remain salty about cutting Tynes, for a while.

Yup...and it's not like he has only missed one kick. I can forgive that, but isn't he like 2/6 including preseason!?! :beer:

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Couldn't agree more, maybe I was a little harsh, the blame should lye on CP and Hermmie for not suppling competition and relying on a rookie kicker with no one to back him up.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 05:15 PM

Same here.

swmochiefsfan
09-12-2007, 10:32 AM
I liked Tynes, I was surprised to see him go, I must have missed something. Besides he was Scottish and if it's not Scottish its CRAP.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I liked Tynes, I was surprised to see him go, I must have missed something. Besides he was Scottish and if it's not Scottish its CRAP.

I didn't at first; way to inconsistent. But, I thought that he had developed into a half way decent kicker by the time we had cut him.

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 11:31 AM
I didn't at first; way to inconsistent. But, I thought that he had developed into a half way decent kicker by the time we had cut him.

He was better than halfway decent.

Over the past 3 years Tynes was perfect inside of 30 yards 21/21. He was 16-19 from 30-39 yards. He struggled over 40 with a 13/20, but was 4-6 from over 50.

In 2006, he went 11/11 from 0-29, 4-6 from 30-39, 7-10 from 40-49, and 2-4 over 50.

That only works out to 77% which isn't much better than Rayner, but Rayner's actually at 72.2% career FG%, and he has lower numbers on the long ones 9-15 at 40+, and has a miss inside 30. His percentage from 30-39 is about the same. In hindsight letting Tynes go was stupid.

I know the history between Vanderjagt and Manning, but why don't other teams give that guy a chance?! He's been a solid kicker through his career...

swmochiefsfan
09-12-2007, 11:36 AM
You mean that "IDIOT KICKER" sorry but that blast was frekin hilarious. But really I dont know why, he was a hell of a kicker unless hes one major locker room distraction?
Cutting Tynes was a mistake and the way Hermmie likes to play offense we probably could use a good 40+ kicker.

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 11:42 AM
You mean that "IDIOT KICKER" sorry but that blast was frekin hilarious. But really I dont know why, he was a hell of a kicker unless hes one major locker room distraction?
Cutting Tynes was a mistake and the way Hermmie likes to play offense we probably could use a good 40+ kicker.

Yeah, the "IDIOT KICKER" is the one I was referring to. He had some issues in Dallas with Parcells, essentially everyone did in that locker room though...

I think some team could get a steal by bringing him in at this point.

chief31
09-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah, the "IDIOT KICKER" is the one I was referring to. He had some issues in Dallas with Parcells, essentially everyone did in that locker room though...

I think some team could get a steal by bringing him in at this point.

I believe that he is in Jacksonville, as Josh Scobee has an injury. Not sure if they signed him, but NFL Network reported yesterday, that the Jaguars had brought him in for a look.

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Nahh, the Jags signed New Orleans cast-off, John Carney

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AqIhyORPWj0fuOVjUlQGetuJ2bYF?slug=ap-jaguars-carney&prov=ap&type=lgns

chief31
09-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Nahh, the Jags signed New Orleans cast-off, John Carney

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AqIhyORPWj0fuOVjUlQGetuJ2bYF?slug=ap-jaguars-carney&prov=ap&type=lgns

Ahh, he must have beat out Vanderjagt then.

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Ahh, he must have beat out Vanderjagt then.

Either that or it came down to fit in the locker room, or money.