PDA

View Full Version : Had my first shots.

honda522
02-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Some peppermint snapps and 1 of wild turkey. It all comes a month for my 21st B Day.

Celebrating Saints victory all the way.

Just thought I'd might share that. They both tasted like S***.

Sn@keIze
02-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Its an acquired taste my friend.

And besides. You're not drinking it for the taste.

You're drinking it for the trouble it gets u into. Its a lot of fun.

Connie Jo
02-08-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm not one for shots, except Jello Shots, most I've had don't taste good either, haha. Happy 21st by the way! :)

honda522
02-08-2010, 08:41 AM
I'm not one for shots, except Jello Shots, most I've had don't taste good either, haha. Happy 21st by the way! :)
I'm not 21 until month.

Ryfo18
02-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Happy 21st in a month.

I think I had shots 999865-100052 this weekend....Had some old college friends in town, very rough weekend and I'm still recovering from it haha.

Connie Jo
02-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Poor Ryfo, hahaha.

I only had two beers yesterday. Woke up Saturday morning with a bad cold...slight fever, sore throat, all that...didn't feel like beer much, still don't.

I had a shot once upon a time to chase down a live minnow fish, LOL. There was a group of 50 or so, and we were bar hopping in boats at the Lake of the Ozarks. The only way we could get into this one infamous bar was to drop a live minnow fish in our mouth & chase it down with a 90% proof shot. I was only one of two girls who did it. I was already feeling 10' tall & bullet proof, so what the heck, right?

HA! Later in the night when the sentimental mushy side took over under the influence of too much alcohol...I cried, cause I had killed a little baby fish by swallowing him alive, hahaha. I still have my t-shirt from that bar saying I swallowed the minnow...they gave one to all who did it, lol.

Connie Jo
02-08-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm not 21 until month.

That's okay...I'll wish you happy birthday again next month too! Turning 21 is a milestone, you should celebrate an entire month in advance, hahaha. :D

Canada
02-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Drink tequila.

Connie Jo
02-08-2010, 02:30 PM
I've never had Tequila. I've witnessed what it's done to many, guess I took it as a lesson I should avoid it if not wanting to experience the same, lol. I'm a great observer of other's learning lesson's for myself like that, hahaha.

Most may be too young to remember the Shelley West hit song "Jose Quervo" from the early 80's I think it was. Well, her lyrics in that song warning of Tequila's consequences always come to mind when I think of Tequila too, hahaha.

Canada
02-08-2010, 02:39 PM
I've never had Tequila. I've witnessed what it's done to many, guess I took it as a lesson I should avoid it if not wanting to experience the same, lol. I'm a great observer of other's learning lesson's for myself like that, hahaha.

Most may be too young to remember the Shelley West hit song "Jose Quervo" from the early 80's I think it was. Well, her lyrics in that song warning of Tequila's consequences always come to mind when I think of Tequila too, hahaha.

Back when I used to drink, tequila was my shot of choice (if I did shots, Im a beer guy) A night of tequila drinking will give you a story that you can tell for years to come!!

yashi
02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Tequila is bad news.

Most people's bad tequila experiences equate to my bad Southern Comfort experience. I can't even smell that stuff anymore without gagging.

Also, you shouldn't be trying to taste liquor. Just throw it down. You'll know if it was good or not the next morning. :D

Connie Jo
02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Oh yes...it most certainly will give you a story you can tell for years to come from what I gather witnessing other's experience's, hahaha. Girls tend to be a bit more vulnerable than guys under the influence of Tequila however. I'm afraid I'd end up with a story I might not want to share!!
:lol:

Canada
02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Tequila is bad news.

Most people's bad tequila experiences equate to my bad Southern Comfort experience. I can't even smell that stuff anymore without gagging.

Also, you shouldn't be trying to taste liquor. Just throw it down. You'll know if it was good or not the next morning. :D:lol:

Ryfo18
02-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Drink tequila.

If I drink tequila, I'm going with Patron. The hangover is much lighter when compared with Jose Cuervo, although it's much more expensive. Still worth it to me though!

Canada
02-08-2010, 03:10 PM
If I drink tequila, I'm going with Patron. The hangover is much lighter when compared with Jose Cuervo, although it's much more expensive. Still worth it to me though!http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/02/70.jpg

Connie Jo
02-08-2010, 10:30 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/teq182.gif